Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? (4643 Views)

How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? / How Long Have U Been Single? / Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Iranoladun(f): 9:56pm On Jun 12, 2010
21years
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by chicah(f): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2010
Stil searching, broke up on 14th feb dis yr.
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by bece: 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2010
We ve been together for 9 years married 8 years 6 months
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by aieromon(m): 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2010
44 months
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Enockia(m): 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2010
7 months nd i'm tired already
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Osama10(m): 12:29am On Jun 13, 2010
9years and married to her now. kiss
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Tolulop001(f): 12:48am On Jun 13, 2010
6 years 8 months, engaged now smiley
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by blank(f): 1:40am On Jun 13, 2010
6 years and 10months. Been married for 7 months now. He is d most wonderful person I know. In another life, will want to marry him again.
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by lallafati(f): 2:52am On Jun 13, 2010
chic ah!:

Stil searching, broke up on 14th feb dis yr.

lol, same here, broke up early feb this year after 4 years and 2 months (which included 1year and 6 months of very long distance). Not searching yet though, too early.
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by MikeOG(m): 2:59am On Jun 13, 2010
2years and 3moths love her 2 bits
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Osama10(m): 5:06am On Jun 13, 2010
I hope you love her to pieces too.
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by MikeOG(m): 5:29am On Jun 13, 2010
Osama10:

I hope you love her to pieces too.

Lol course I do
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Osama10(m): 5:31am On Jun 13, 2010
Good man. grin
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Kaydem(m): 8:10am On Jun 13, 2010
As for me 'lover boy' i have sticked to my baby like glue since the time of 'METHUSELAH',i go soon enter world guiness record book. Lol, ?
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 13, 2010
3 months but seems like I have known her all my life, she is the best woman in the whole world thats why I call her ADORABLE MIMI. smiley
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Naruto87(m): 9:56am On Jun 13, 2010
longest-5,6 months shortest 3days cool
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by cbase: 10:10am On Jun 13, 2010
4yrz
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Onchedu(m): 10:21am On Jun 13, 2010
Lots of committed people with commendable peseverance in the house. That's wonderful!
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Onchedu(m): 10:40am On Jun 13, 2010
, Oh yeah, there are more married people in here than I thot too. Hmmm,
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by diddysnow: 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2010
Na wa o una dey try sha but fsudoka how long have you been with your own partner and is it how long or how well?

Thanks
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Sattors(m): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2010
3 years now we hope to get married soon
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by bidemi12(m): 5:17pm On Jun 13, 2010
met my wife through a friend 12 years ago. he and i went to visit his girlfriend and she was there visiting. the first thing i noticed was her legs, long and smooth. i'm a legs man. didn't think of her again until about 3 weeks later when she came to apply for a job in my company at that time as a market/product promoter in the company i worked for. she got the job and won everyone over with her hard work and modesty (rare for a beautiful woman). Couldn't resist asking her out which was against company policy. she said no. i had no choice but to fire her so that we could date. i told her what i was going to do, which i did, and why i did it. she was pissed and refused to see me for a month. i begged and begged her for a chance and eventually she did. Two years later we were married and and ten years later we live in the US with our two kids where she practices as a registered nurse. So you see, my/her gamble paid off. I'm married to the best female on earth.
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Ranoscky(m): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2010
I guess the @OP has been eyeing some1 in NL, so he/she brought up this topic to know if that person has a b/f or g/f.

buh whatever the case may be. . .i'v been with ma 1 & only beaurify princess for 5months now. cool
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by software(m): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2010
1sec
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by shilling(f): 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2010
bidemi12:

met my wife through a friend 12 years ago. he and i went to visit his girlfriend and she was there visiting. the first thing i noticed was her legs, long and smooth. i'm a legs man. didn't think of her again until about 3 weeks later when she came to apply for a job in my company at that time as a market/product promoter in the company i worked for. she got the job and won everyone over with her hard work and modesty (rare for a beautiful woman). Couldn't resist asking her out which was against company policy. she said no. i had no choice but to fire her so that we could date. i told her what i was going to do, which i did, and why i did it. she was pissed and refused to see me for a month. i begged and begged her for a chance and eventually she did. Two years later we were married and and ten years later we live in the US with our two kids where she practices as a registered nurse. So you see, my/her gamble paid off. I'm married to the best female on earth.
Soooo adorably cuuuute!!
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by bidemi12(m): 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2010
shilling:

Soooo adorably cuuuute!!

grin
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Druss(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2010
1 year
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by DoubleN(m): 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2010
bidemi12:

You make it sound like a very tale,so adorable!!
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by DoubleN(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2010
Oops i meant fairy tale. tongue
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by marabout(m): 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2010
@ Osama10,

Na 4 Tora Bora you do the marriage? You try gan.
Dodging bullets and drones in your cave, your love is still waxing stronger. grin grin grin
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by onc4all(f): 10:42am On Jun 14, 2010
8yrs, broke up march this year.still waiting to be found by another.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of The Most Hilarious Wedding Outfit I Have Ever Seen / So Scared: I Might Die After My 26th Birthday / My Experience Working In A Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.