Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? (4641 Views)

How Long Have You Ever Stayed Without Se.x Since You Were Deflowered?? / How Long Have U Been Single? / Guys, How Long Have U Woo A "Hard To Get" Babe? Lets Talk It Out Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by denony(m): 11:20am On Jun 14, 2010
6 years and still counting
with a lot of ups and downs hitter and titter
which makes it stronger
We are crazily in love

people being jealous of us
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Pamperme: 11:27am On Jun 14, 2010
5 years and heading to the altar cool cool

dont have an idea how i did it.
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by chrystee: 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2010
7 years and one month.Will be getting married this December.He's my best friend and i'm madly,helplessly,passionately in love with him wink
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Yourmibaba(m): 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2010
Almost 3 mnth sha !
I wish 2 go on wit her 4 eternity,
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Yourmibaba(m): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2010
Almost 3 mnth sha !
I wish 2 go on wit her 4 eternity,
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Travelista(f): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2010
Subtracting a break of two weeks, we've been together for a year.
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by upc: 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2010
dated 10yrs, but for the years after 2yrs we separated for 6yrs then came back and got maried last year with a new bouncing baby girl now. Our marrage is the best so far.
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2010
4 yrs now, he annoys me all d time, but he is such a sweet baby, my best friend, we talk all d time , i wonda if i should marry him, thats y am still postponing things, shl tie d nuts soon sha
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2010
4 yrs now, he annoys me all d time, but he is such a sweet baby, my best friend, we talk all d time , i wonda if i should marry him, thats y am still postponing things, shld tie d nuts soon sha
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by SAGoddess: 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2010
0 years, any takers? grin
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by tolutara: 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2010
8 Years, married for 5 , 3 kids and counting, They Best 8 years of my Life, muaaaaah to you baby.
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Tolulop001(f): 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2010
tolutara:

8 Years, married for 5 , 3 kids and counting, They Best 8 years of my Life, muaaaaah to you baby.
awww,
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Ranoscky(m): 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2010
^^ Na really aaawwwww. . . .no be say u talk.
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Cenor(m): 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2010
2005 to 2010 with lots of break up and make up,in any case 5 yrs now,still undecided where we are headed!
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 15, 2010
2yrs 7mnths cool cool cool cool
I'm really grateful for having you baby
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Zimex: 11:48am On Jun 15, 2010
4yrs, married for 2.5yrs.
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by tlops(m): 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2010
8 months, the funny thing is that we share the same birthday.

yes!!! year, month and day
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by harakiri(m): 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2010
3 and half years in a serious relationship.Hope to get married soon though. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Consensus: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2010
I'm 31 yrs old, We,v been together for 15 years, Met her in a Jamb centre when I was 16, She's the same age as me, smiley
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by MrsSiena1(f): 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2010
We were childhood sweethearts for 15years, adult sweethearts for 5 years, got married last year and enjoying every bit of it. He is my one and only. My other half, my friend, my lover, my brother, my husband and we are one.
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by guzenten(m): 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2010
We'll be 4 years by july 6,
She is my best friend
my trusted friend
my closest friend
my dearest friend
i love her so much and i see a my future with her, so help me God[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by guzenten(m): 10:51pm On Jun 15, 2010
She is my best friend
my trusted friend
my closest friend
my dearest friend
i love her so much and i see a my future with her, so help me God[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by guzenten(m): 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2010
She is my best friend
my trusted friend
my closest friend
my dearest friend
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by lexandra(f): 1:21pm On Jun 16, 2010
12 yrs!
Met each other in September  1998, got married April 2010.
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Ranoscky(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2010
I met her yesterday, we got married today and we'r planing to divorce 2morow.
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by 006(m): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2010
Ranoscky:

I met her yesterday, we got married today and we'r planing to divorce 2morow.
lol, poor you tongue
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by 006(m): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2010
A hard question for me shaa.   embarassed
I just have a sex buddy. I’ve already told her I won’t marry oyibo and it pisses her off but we are still together for 14 months now.

So I still consider myself 0 days, 0hrs.
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Ranoscky(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2010
^^ marry her na, wetin dey dia? no be human being? i hear say dia TOTO sweet pass naija gurls own na true?
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by 006(m): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2010
Ranoscky:

^^ marry her na, wetin dey dia? no be human being? i hear say dia TOTO sweet pass naija gurls own na true?

Hahaha, ol’ boy, toto na toto. What counts na bobby n’ fine face and shape as well. If you get those 3 right, u go fall in luv.

Anyway, oyibo wahala too much. They go wan cage you and you won’t have the time for your buddies anymore. It’s from office to her and back to office - nothing else.

There’re factors I considered before I made up my mind. It’s either she succeeds in converting me to a Canadian (she no go like live in Nigeria if I decide to relocate) or she will convert my kids. To us, such kids are “lost”.
Again, the rate of divorce amongst them is high. I no wan turn to a bachelor at an old age.
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by asas(f): 2:55pm On Jul 02, 2010
2yrs plus and still counting
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Ranoscky(m): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2010
@006

since u guys love each other, marry her and deffinately u'll succeed in getting the canadian citizenship. truely not all white ladies will like to live in naija but, u guys can just come to naija for a visit and go back. (even me, if i get such opportunity i no go live for naija) terms of divorce, if u truely love her and be committed to her, then i don't think anything like divorce will have a space in ur marraige b'cos she herself is not ready to leave u. but why will u say the ur children are "lost"? undecided
Re: How Long Have U Been With Ur Partner? by Agluvs9ja(f): 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2010
9yrs. 2geda for a yr, apart for 7yrs, back 2geda 4 abt a yr now. . . nd still very much 2geda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Almost Cried When I Saw This Pix. Kids Are Just Cute / Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie / I Need A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.