Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights (58636 Views)

Nigeria will soon be better than America / 5 Things Nigeria Is Doing Better Than America / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by BigIyanga: 3:20am On Nov 22, 2018
timesup234:
You are joking man. Homelessness is visible all over California. It is rare in Nigeria. Then the United States has a higher death rate in figures compare to Nigeria. With over 2.7million deaths annually it is one of the highest globally. You guys are rookies. America is one big lie. I am just getting started
Dumbo. About 13m kids are homeless and not enrolled in school.
Less than 600k folks are homeless in the US out of a population of 340m people
https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2017-12-06/us-homeless-count-rises-pushed-by-crisis-on-the-west-coast
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:20am On Nov 22, 2018
bilms:
3. Expense of goods and commodity

Things are more expensive in America than Nigeria. Especially for women, getting your hair done, makeup, clothes are FAR more expensive in America for something of equal value in Nigeria. In Nigeria, you will pay the equivalent of $40 to do Senegalese twists and that is even with you giving extra tip to the excellent hair stylist! DO you know the same style, and not even half as good would cost upward of $250-$300 in America? Let's not even get on the costs of fabric. There are so many skilled tailors to make custom clothing in Nigeria way better than what is obtainable in America, but you pay more in U.S.

Soro niyen? U funny tho... Nigeria that is finding it difficult to pay 30k ($83.3) minimum wage. Minimum wage is 18k ($50) for a whole month o. How much do Americans earn per hour, bro?

Some Americans earn what is our minimum wage in just one day. Why then should things not be more expensive over there sir? undecided

How is Nigeria better than America in this regard sir?
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Pennywise(m): 4:41am On Nov 22, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Liar Nigeria has one of the lowest average IQs in the world and that can't even be debated ...I hope you are not miscontruing breach of trust as intelligence .

Who is going to belive this silly IQ ranking? It must be the handiwork of Ghanians
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Nobody: 4:58am On Nov 22, 2018
8stargeneral:
Abeg where dis guy come from
grin
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 22, 2018
udemzy101:

All the research you've been making about Nigeria, where you also contacted before it was carried out?

Just imagine how a nation voted for a dullard and think he will change the country.
lol
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 22, 2018
timesup234:
California with the largest number of homeless and hungry people, you must be high on cheap weed. GDP is an illusion manufactured by your enemy class to brainwash you into submission. California is a disaster, I will choose Sudan over California
Keep deceiving yourself, smh.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 22, 2018
mrrights:

Were you contacted when that thing you posted is being researched?

I wasn't.

Its all in your imagination and concorted

Thanks
I love your reply, you are very intelligent
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Friend01(m): 6:52am On Nov 22, 2018
bilms:
5. Nigeria contributes more soldiers to U.N Peace Keeping

In terms of peace keeping operations around the world, Nigeria is contributing more soldiers than America. Although, U.S is also contributing more material resources as a veto power.

Is it that you were born with stupidity or you learned it for free?

Comparing America to Nigeria is like comparing a beautiful garden in Carlifornia to an Ajengule waste yard.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by deco22(m): 7:15am On Nov 22, 2018
WhyMoD:
nigerians are animals. Including you.
You would never understand this until you leave nigeria and see how other countries live.

Unlike you that has never crossed the borders of Nigeria, I have...like i said stop generalising and making assumptions, not everyone is stuck in his village like you and your myopic opinion.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by WhyMoD: 7:43am On Nov 22, 2018
deco22:
Unlike you that has never crossed the borders of Nigeria, I have...like i said stop generalising and making assumptions, not everyone is stuck in his village like you and your myopic opinion.
good luck..
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by WhyMoD: 7:44am On Nov 22, 2018
deco22:
good luck with being childish. Bye
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by deco22(m): 7:52am On Nov 22, 2018
WhyMoD:
good luck with being childish. Bye
I am the one being Childish If you were not a Nigerian, i could get where you are coming from,but since you are a Nigerian, probably lived your entire life here and still have the guts to insult the people,i wonder where you are coming from with your statement, this is what happens when you give kids Phone and they misuse the opportunity given to them.

1 Like

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by WhyMoD: 8:01am On Nov 22, 2018
deco22:
I am the one being Childish If you were not a Nigerian, i could get where you are coming from,but since you are a Nigerian, probably lived your entire life here and still have the guts to insult the people,i wonder where you are coming from with your statement, this is what happens when you give kids Phone and they misuse the opportunity given to them.
dude I hate to brag but if that'll help. I've lived my life in a first world country since 2012. I know how things works in sane climes.
I've just checked ur bio and you're obviously in one of those oil spilled villages in Delta State and here you're bragging.

What else should I call you apart from childish?

I don't wanna talk to you anymore. I know where this conversation is going and I'm not ready to drop that low. So good luck and bye.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by forgiveness: 8:11am On Nov 22, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Liar Nigeria has one of the lowest average IQs in the world and that can't even be debated ...I hope you are not miscontruing breach of trust as intelligence .

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by forgiveness: 8:17am On Nov 22, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Nigeria's IQ is 23rd in the world.

ttps://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html&ved=2ahUKEwjr_-iNnuXeAhUHyIUKHRSMCf8QFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0adNox4hZ_aWXJZruXQjfu&cshid=1542795002574

1 Like

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by mrrights: 8:39am On Nov 22, 2018
WhyMoD:
dude I hate to brag but if that'll help. I've lived my life in a first world country since 2012. I know how things works in sane climes.
I've just checked ur bio and you're obviously in one of those oil spilled villages in Delta State and here you're bragging.

What else should I call you apart from childish?

I don't wanna talk to you anymore. I know where this conversation is going and I'm not ready to drop that low. So good luck and bye.

My friend, you have a problem. A big problem. The same problem that has kept you doubting your own capacity as a human and the capacity of people like you. A problem that can't be solved no matter which school you attend. A problem that will always remain no matter where you live.

Its called the problem of ignorance of the mind. This ignorance is what breed low self esteem. If you observe, i didn''t say you have low self esteem. Ofcourse, i know you do, that is exactly what is making you think the way you do, but low self esteem is not the major problem. You got that low self esteem from some where. It is from the ignorance of the mind.

Until you get your mind informed about who you are, where you come from, what those who brought you here are and what they do and what you have capability of doing, you will never stop having low self esteem.

So, live in America all you can, go to any school all you care, if you are not humble enough to enrich your mind with the right information about you, you will always remain who you are now. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2018
abbey621:

Come on stop cherrypicking! If the problem is black people, why haven't SA turned into Nigeria since 1993 or so? Ghana is better than Nigeria in so many areas apart from electricity but I won't even dwell on them because they have a much lower population. Nigeria is Nigeria, which one is Northern Nigeria? I used Malaysia as a reference because you seem to think that only countries ran by whites excel which is a FALLACY! The part that I do agree with you is that corruption and greed is ingrained deep within our subconscious, unless it changes we are in deep poo!

You don't know how to argue. I never said only countries ran by white succeed. I never even implied that. And even when I mentioned Northern Nigerian, I wasn't implying muslims or arabs or whatever the fvck couldn't run a successful society, because Saudi Arabia and Dubia exist. So learn how to argue and stop spouting things I never said or implied. The argument was about white and blacks, finish. I don't know how managed to bring Malaysia into it for whatever reason.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by immaculate1234(m): 9:34am On Nov 22, 2018
timesup234:
California is the capital of homeless and miserable people but intense brainwashing by western media have turn you into vegetable. I cant help with your case

Living in this tramp has really affected your cerebral capacity. Yaba left is highly recommended........Bleep off
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by mrrights: 10:08am On Nov 22, 2018
Habyz:

Humans are animals, just in case you didn't know. And just because you memorize textbooks doesn't mean every other Nigerian is a dumb or smart as you are, by the way if Americans invented most of the things in textbooks it might be important to let you know that Nigerians have invented a few things too.

Kudos for trying to help our brother. But believe me, he won't listen. His mind has been caged and it takes more than online exchange on nairaland to undo that. So, don't feel bad over whatever he says or do. You are actually helping a brother.

Meanwhile, Nigerians ans Africans in general have actually invented more things than any one could ever invent. Without the invention of the black man, many things could not have been invented.

Some day, we may get into such discussion.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by lielbree: 10:24am On Nov 22, 2018
Admin401:

What part of the US do you live?
I live in Nigeria. But I've been to several states in the US.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by ib0221: 11:35am On Nov 22, 2018
I was expecting op to list better things. To me, Nigeria is better than U S in many ways out of which I will list just three. 1.We are good brothers keeper 2. We contribute more to world peace 3. We are good neighbour.

1 Like

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by mrrights: 11:45am On Nov 22, 2018
ib0221:
I was expecting op to list better things. To me, Nigeria is better than U S in many ways out of which I will list just three. 1.We are good brothers keeper 2. We contribute more to world peace 3. We are good neighbour.

noted
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by berrystunn(m): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
u say na old news so dey wey u dey e no consign anybody

A Lot are not educated,
You can't change that, and they are not interested
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2018
SalamRushdie:

and all the countries here are African. You're a fools if you don't see what's wrong
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by abbey621(m): 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2018
Admin401:

You don't know how to argue. I never said only countries ran by white succeed. I never even implied that. And even when I mentioned Northern Nigerian, I wasn't implying muslims or arabs or whatever the fvck couldn't run a successful society, because Saudi Arabia and Dubia exist. So learn how to argue and stop spouting things I never said or implied. The argument was about white and blacks, finish. I don't know how managed to bring Malaysia into it for whatever reason.

Who said anything about Muslims? Why did you separate Northern Nigeria from Nigeria? In addition, by saying blacks could not run a successful nation, you indirectly implied that the whites are better at it, which was why I pointed out Malaysia and SA. Regardless, your argument lacks merit!
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Habyz(m): 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2018
WhyMoD:
continue deceiving yourself.
Every single appliance you use, from the least pencil to the most complicated planes are made by other countries.
Yet you're here fooling around that you're smart.

Whether I am smart or not is not the issue, but the fact that you're ignorantly defending your point. The fastest computer was invented by a Nigerian. That is one out of the many things other Nigerians have invented so stop being miserable.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Blonchilli(m): 7:43pm On Nov 22, 2018
itsmeurLady:

I'm telling you! It's very embarrassing and shameful. See what they are saying about their country. They don't know by insulting Nigeria they are indirectly insulting themselves, it's a shame. Someone said so shld he be proud to be a Nigerian?? No don't be proud, be der asslicking other people's achievements instead of looking for ways to develop your country, it's a pity we have terrible citizens in this country. The problem is US!!! We are our own Problem!
God bless you for this. They're shouting Nigeria is corrupt Nigeria is finished, please help me ask who made up the country please. Did America get there solely on government reliance alone? That's why when I see a Nigerian complaining I never take them serious. Leave them jare. They should continue ass licking the white man and become slaves. America belongs to the white man, Europe belongs to the white man,no matter what you achieve there you'll always become a foreigner. Vladimir Putin just called Africa a grave yard and he's so right.

1 Like

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 23, 2018
Your first point alone is all types of wrong.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by mrrights: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2018
it is well
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
I don't need to read this....coz is only a yoruba man that will write this.

I don't beg for unity.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Habyz(m): 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
WhyMoD:
continue deceiving yourself.
Every single appliance you use, from the least pencil to the most complicated planes are made by other countries.
Yet you're here fooling around that you're smart.

The fastest computer was invented by a Nigerian, there is a host of other things that Nigerians have invented so I suggest you educate yourself and stop spreading your ignorance and negative vibes.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 24, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I hope you are not miscontruing breach of trust as intelligence .

That is his definition of being intelligent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA / Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.