Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights (58637 Views)

Nigeria will soon be better than America / 5 Things Nigeria Is Doing Better Than America / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by tammie24: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
Starboytwo:
same "breach of trust"they used in forking our forefather over abi...
Or our own too no be breach of trust....you think it's easy to sit down in one room in kogi,no light and sweating profusely and busy on your phone controlling one woman in a civilized world with everything to live a good life at her disposal.....oh that's breach of trust right.....but smartness and intelligence when they came with their canoe to our village and flashing us some sweet harmless mumu smile (we even pounded yam for them)took every Damn thing....every fuckiiing thing we had was stripped and we will never recover...but they were smart right?...they didn't take advantage of us at all...
you are talking about bad governance

Slave trade ended decades ago, our stupidity is fresh

When we continue in that lifestyle we have more to loose in the long run

2 Likes

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by uvie66: 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
iyke926:

You must have a very high concentration of stupidity in you.

How dare you compare world #1 with Nigeria? I feel like slapping the bullcrap out of you. This is a grand offense...outrageous...preposterous. You should try Nigeria with other African countries not America.

Please, try and refrain from posting fallacious and undocumented data all in the name of blogging. Quit smoking weed too.

And how the fvck did you come up with the username "mrrights" even when your senses are not right?

I also want to blame the senseless and moronic MoD that pushed this to front page.

Goddammit
How can one compare one of the poorest countries to one of the richest countries.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by lexy2014: 10:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
ALAYORMII:

The studio he’s talking about comes with its own refrigerator, gas cooker, some apartments also come with washing machine.

Factor that into the money you pay and compare it with what you pay in Nigeria
That isn't d issue. D issue isn't whether an apartment has gas cooker, washing machine et al. Can u compare d price of an empty apartment in Miami or Los Angeles with an empty apartment in Phoenix, Arizona or one in Minneapolis, Minnesota? Are d prices of property uniform across d US irrespective of what it comes with? Are prices of property say 3bedroom flats uniform across Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by lexy2014: 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hintona:

if that were the case then Americans are smarter than Nigerians
I think u should read about indigenous technology in Biafra
Were is d indigenous technology now?
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by uvie66: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
abbey621:

Come on stop cherrypicking! If the problem is black people, why haven't SA turned into Nigeria since 1993 or so? Ghana is better than Nigeria in so many areas apart from electricity but I won't even dwell on them because they have a much lower population. Nigeria is Nigeria, which one is Northern Nigeria? I used Malaysia as a reference because you seem to think that only countries ran by whites excel which is a FALLACY! The part that I do agree with you is that corruption and greed is ingrained deep within our subconscious, unless it changes we are in deep poo!
Oya name one country in world that have majority black population and in comparable to any G20 country in income per head.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by aadoiza: 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
janettee:
Really smart people indeed grin.

Oh I forgot Nigeria is still the poverty capital of the world undecided..
Yeah. You're absolutely spot on. And that's a result of Nigeria's smartness.

I think the OP is a lazy jobless youth.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by itsmeurLady(f): 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
From this thread, u will know Nigerians are the cause of their backwardness... Someone above quoted Nigerians are intelligent but Nigeria isn't and gullible/daft people liked it. Is it not Nigerians that make up Nigeria U people shld continue looking down on yourselves... That's your business... To each man his own. How do you expect Nigeria to be great when we have millions of Negative and unproductive citizens everywhere. What have you done for Nigeria As America is better, please travel out and let the ones that want to build Nigeria remain. All these shortsighted and myopic Nigerians, I am tired of y'all complaining, DO SOMETHING !!! Americans contributed to the growth of their economy , they didn't wait for their leaders. So if you want Nigeria to be great again, Change starts from you and it starts from your mindset.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by lexy2014: 10:39pm On Nov 21, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

But their data is correct when they say that some of the most educated people in the states are Nigerians. Let's say the truth
How have we used all our education to move Nigeria forward?
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by itsmeurLady(f): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
Blonchilli:
Nigerians really hate themselves. No wonder a foreigner will see this post and play us for a fool not because of what the op posted but because of the comments. And these are supposed to be the leaders of tomorrow

I'm telling you! It's very embarrassing and shameful. See what they are saying about their country. They don't know by insulting Nigeria they are indirectly insulting themselves, it's a shame. Someone said so shld he be proud to be a Nigerian?? No don't be proud, be der asslicking other people's achievements instead of looking for ways to develop your country, it's a pity we have terrible citizens in this country. The problem is US!!! We are our own Problem!

3 Likes

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by abbey621(m): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
uvie66:
Oya name one country in world that have majority black population and in comparable to any G20 country in income per head.

This is a foolish question, weren't most of the black race colonized/enslaved? How then should they have the economy of a G20 nation? Turn the clock back to the 1400s or the 1300s and then ask your question again. Read up on the Malian Empire and a guy named Mansa Musa I.

1 Like

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by lexy2014: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2018
itsmeurLady:
From this thread, u will know Nigerians are the cause of their backwardness... Someone above quoted Nigerians are intelligent but Nigeria isn't and gullible/daft people liked it. Is it not Nigerians that make up Nigeria U people shld continue looking down on yourselves... That's your business... To each man his own. How do you expect Nigeria to be great when we have millions of Negative and unproductive citizens everywhere. What have you done for Nigeria As America is better, please travel out and let the ones that want to build Nigeria remain. All these shortsighted and myopic Nigerians, I am tired of y'all complaining, DO SOMETHING !!! Americans contributed to the growth of their economy , they didn't wait for their leaders. So if you want Nigeria to be great again, Change starts from you and it starts from your mindset.
Intelligence is relative and OP made a comparison between d intelligence of Nigerians&that of Americans. So I think ur argument doesn't address d issue raised by d OP
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by correctguy101(m): 11:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
Starboytwo:
these useless theory of "breach of trust just infuriate me,breach of trust...how much have we breached compared to them...couple of hundred thousands,na breach be that...they have everything we ever owned..we can never compete with them...those pale monsters...I'm so angry right now....read some book and saw first hand account of how they tricked us, separate us,torture us for 100 of years,killed,maim,Lynch, smuggled ,stole everything....we were evolving at own pace but they truncated that,destroyed us,destroyed families, separate man from his family,took us to foreign lands,made us work like animals for over 300+years,lived and eat like animals....we built their cities,we built their world,they lived and prosperd by our sweat...all the able bodied men that could have stood behind and implement meaningful things were in chains in some plantations working forever.....now some mad fellows here will come and say I breach their trust cuz of some thousand dollar or so(una dey mad)....I will keep breaching their trust till I die....infact it's Melanie Trump's trust I'd love to breach.....God I'm so angry right now....you think it's easy to go through the shii we went through....you think slavery na beans...do you know the word "Lynch was a name of a terrible slave owner,he was famed for being ruthless with his slaves all over the country...guess his solution to other plantations and slave owners to slave mutiny or riot [i]take the most troublesome,strongest and vocal of the slave and tie each leg to a horse, then light him on fire and have the horses pull him apart in front of his woman and all the other slaves[/i]do you what such torture would do to a young slave watching his father scream and being torn apart?....they killed us and killed our spirit....these guys finished us and you are here crying that I breach one white pig trust cuz of 1k dollar....if I swear for all of you you will run mad....

Lols....

My guy calm down. Try and find eve th truncates all these small pikin dem wey no nothing on NL.
Not like I'm even old but I know history enough to know many of these "pale monsters" as you call them (don't really support calling them that) were against the maiming and deceit and many still don't like it. But what can they do when the elites have weapons that can not only threaten your present, but also your past and your future?

They came hear in serious pretending that they want game, buffalo hides and elephants. The ancients were too trusting and let them in.
They saw diamond, gold and coal and everything they have either in very small amounts or not at all and the "takeover" the killing starts, the maiming and stealing and the ancients were too I'll equipped for the battle. And they destroyed and replaced customs, cultures and ways of living.
Using foreign gods to replace old ones. Tell you your gods are demons and violent but theirs was of peace cos they already achieved what they came for.
And hundreds of years later, the people agree and are now sheeples, very docile. And after all these, they create the Internet and spread news that you all are all untrustworthy shithole dwelling pigs and you embrace it and call them trustworthy and even pray to go to their prisonlike countries? Just because not even up to 0.000001% of black people swindled a few thousands of their overhyped dollars?

I no dey support bad thing but I no like hypocrisy at any level.

Some people no get shame sha.. See as dem dey fool themselves and support their captors.

Africa is still under a quasi bondage. Look around and you'd understand, its hardly rocket science. We are a struggling people under our fellow blacks whose hands are tied mostly because they're dumb. How else would one explain away the caliber of leaders a country like Nigeria has always had and their wanting to please America and Britain especially
Any smart person that finds his way in the leadership ends up dead or bought(threat os among the price to buy anyone)

Opinions, $mh.
Just think.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by BigIyanga: 11:26pm On Nov 21, 2018
abbey621:

You're a dunce! Nigeria earned through crude oil but spends more servicing loans from IMF and subsidizing petrol, let's not talk about the military regime where much of the country's cash reserves were looted and the value of the Naira basically crashed. Your argument is like that of a child licking ice cream and wondering why it is melting....lol
So angels or Nigerians took IMF loans?? So military guys like GMB, ABACHA, IBB, OBJ are foreigners??
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by correctguy101(m): 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

I swear you and your monicker no difference. You be really correct guy. God bless you

Now every smart person knows the Jews and their chosen god are land grabbers like the fulani herdsmen we have in Nigeria.

I don't like them for taking what's not theirs and preaching the opposite and that's why I can never accept that they are the Almighty 's chosen for I'm very sure the Almighty won't take place in human trifles.

But I still respect them enough for being able to accomplish it all even after centuries. But it was achieved with both cunning and raw violence.

Violence ruled the world and created a long period of peace. One dialogue can't create (Shey strong man and weak man dey dialogue?) If you don't still understand why Trump with all he knows still acknowledge Jerusalem as belonging to a country created, or forced into that space sometime around '48, then me I don stop my rambling o.

I still dey find contract to collect. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Edoziesmart(m): 12:01am On Nov 22, 2018
Seun and the mods can you move this post to recycle bin or you can this op.

Why are you misleading people with your false assumption?

Yeye dey smell cry cry

1 Like

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by CodeTemplar: 12:39am On Nov 22, 2018
Islamic OP
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by mrrights: 12:46am On Nov 22, 2018
?
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Habyz(m): 12:50am On Nov 22, 2018
WhyMoD:
Someone just woke up and penned down this trash..
Who told you Nigerians are smart?
Nigerians are animals and their leaders understand this very well.

And you think reading and memorizing a whole textbook makes you smart?
Who invented/discovered those things you're memorizing in textbooks? Aren't most of them Americans?

Stop being a fool boy.
Americans don't waste their time memorizing textbooks, they believe in being innovative.
Don't think you're smarter than someone because you're having better marks than him in school. It only means you're better in memorizing and not necessarily smarter
Humans are animals, just in case you didn't know. And just because you memorize textbooks doesn't mean every other Nigerian is a dumb or smart as you are, by the way if Americans invented most of the things in textbooks it might be important to let you know that Nigerians have invented a few things too.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Habyz(m): 12:51am On Nov 22, 2018
akeentech:
It's better to be a dullard American than a smarter Nigerian
Wow! people are so unbelievably stupid.
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:52am On Nov 22, 2018
berrystunn:

You are in shithole...

Same people that called you a black man
Gave them self white men

Jesus and Angle is white, devil black. grin

Check the meaning of blacklisted in Google.

Africa wake up
After all these nonsense moro u go kill your folks just to see money enter europe from libya grin
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by berrystunn(m): 1:04am On Nov 22, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
After all these nonsense moro u go kill your folks just to see money enter europe from libya grin

Old news

How old are you ?

You want proof of my location?

It' will surprise you
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by WhyMoD: 1:04am On Nov 22, 2018
Habyz:

Humans are animals, just in case you didn't know. And just because you memorize textbooks doesn't mean every other Nigerian is a dumb or smart as you are, by the way if Americans invented most of the things in textbooks it might be important to let you know that Nigerians have invented a few things too.
continue deceiving yourself.
Every single appliance you use, from the least pencil to the most complicated planes are made by other countries.
Yet you're here fooling around that you're smart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:06am On Nov 22, 2018
berrystunn:

Old news

How old are you ?

You want proof of my location?

It' will surprise you
u say na old news so dey wey u dey e no consign anybody
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by WhyMoD: 1:06am On Nov 22, 2018
Pelumar:
what about mr. Wole soyinka
you have to know that IQ of a people are judged by average.
Which means that you add that of the most intelligent to that of the most dumb and then divide all.

So how many Wole Soyinkas do we have in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by WhyMoD: 1:19am On Nov 22, 2018
Hintona:

inferiority complex
glorifying America
if America is that mighty or smart sorry for them but it's not for long
their smartness can't help them this time China is coming up
you have no idea what happens in the world beyond nigeria.

Now lemme tell you. It's not about inferiority complex. It's about being a realist. Every African is a village man unless proven otherwise (only a handful have escaped this bracket).

And you say China?
Lol.
Do you know that all the softwares China use for their technologies are bought from America? They buy them from America and then reproduce. And they stole few too.

Do you even know that most of those companies in China are owned by American? Which is why Trump is mad with them.
They take the companies there cos labour is cheap in China.

All the intelligent works (usually the softwares development) are created by mainly Americans. China jus copy and reproduce.

People buy Chinese products because they're cheaper not because they're better then Americans. So don't compare the two countries intelligence (except you're talking about money).

Now I'm not saying Americans are the most intelligent people on earth. But don't even bring Nigeria to this talk. Not even China.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by WhyMoD: 1:23am On Nov 22, 2018
deco22:
If you and your family are animals, stop using inductive reasoning and generalising it to all Nigerians...Because you are dumb doesnt mean others are.
nigerians are animals. Including you.
You would never understand this until you leave nigeria and see how other countries live.

1 Like

Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by timesup234: 2:44am On Nov 22, 2018
immaculate1234:

That one shock me
California is the capital of homeless and miserable people but intense brainwashing by western media have turn you into vegetable. I cant help with your case
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:46am On Nov 22, 2018
mrrights:
The whole world knows that Nigeria is smarter than US. This is not new
Do u know what u are saying?
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by BigIyanga: 2:52am On Nov 22, 2018
timesup234:
California is the capital of homeless and miserable people but intense brainwashing by western media have turn you into vegetable. I cant help with your case
Go away cos facts and logic do not reside in the realms of analytical ability. Does Naija have any data on daily death let alone homelessness?
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:52am On Nov 22, 2018
WhyMoD:
continue deceiving yourself.
Every single appliance you use, from the least pencil to the most complicated planes are made by other countries.
Yet you're here fooling around that you're smart.

Lol
Help me tell am abeg grin
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by timesup234: 3:04am On Nov 22, 2018
BigIyanga:

Go away cos facts and logic do not reside in the realms of analytical ability. Does Naija have any data on daily death let alone homelessness?
You are joking man. Homelessness is visible all over California. It is rare in Nigeria. Then the United States has a higher death rate in figures compare to Nigeria. With over 2.7million deaths annually it is one of the highest globally. You guys are rookies. America is one big lie. I am just getting started
Re: 15 Areas Nigeria Is Better Than America- Mrrights by Ifiokumo: 3:09am On Nov 22, 2018
timesup234:
You are joking man. Homelessness is visible all over California. It is rare in Nigeria. Then the United States has a higher death rate in figures compare to Nigeria. With over 2.7million deaths annually it is one of the highest globally. You guys are rookies. America is one big lie. I am just getting started

SHARRAP there. The US embassy in Nigeria is making more profit monthly than most Nigger Area states (i.e.Zamfara, Ogun, Taraba) denying many of you all (maybe even yourself) visa to come to YANKEE....

Nigeria is not even better today than it was in 1965, talkless of comparing it to Western Nations.

Like Putin says, Africa as a whole is just a cemetery

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA / Ernest Shonekan Buried In ₦30 Million Vault, ₦8 Million Casket / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.