Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman (2678 Views)

Diabolic Revenge On My Girlfriend Because Of Her Deceit / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things / How A Lady Took Revenge On Her Cheating Boyfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by LilSfc(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2018
A day cannot pass without seeing a post about a guy lamenting on how a girl used him, chop his money or whatever the girl has done to him and will be looking for a way to take revenge through sex.

Sleeping with a lady is not a way of punishing her, because if you eventually succeeded in getting into her pant, she will still want you to do it to her own satisfaction, thereby enjoying the pleasure of the fun more than you do.

So tell me, how has this satisfied your urge of taking revenge? So guys, look for a better way of taking your revenge instead of sex.

Contrary opinions are welcome
Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by Nightmareo07: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2018
Tell that Yoruba Muslims..
Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by eezeribe(m): 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
Exactly...

Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by Olanireti(m): 3:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
An inside feeling that she wont be able to call you maga is what bring the satisfaction of the revenge. Sex is never a punishment so far it's not rape.

You feel satisfied that you got something back in return on ur expenses

Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by LilSfc(m): 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
Olanireti:

You feel satisfied that you got something back in return on ur expenses

What if she enjoyed it more than you do. What can you say about that
Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
I deem it absurd the way men go about feeling sex is a punishment, she enjoy it, you enjoy it and everybody is happy.

Its unequivocally not a punishment.

Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by LilSfc(m): 6:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Colourich:
I deem it absurd the way men go about feeling sex is a punishment, she enjoy it, you enjoy it and everybody is happy.

You get it babe
That's exactly my point
Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by mimimile93: 7:26am On Jul 17, 2018
Colourich:

There's a difference between rape and loving making.
Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
mimimile93:

There's a difference between rape and loving making.

Op is not talking about rape, he is talking about love making.
Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by mimimile93: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Colourich:
Op is not talking about rape, he is talking about love making.
A guy can't use love making to revenge. Cause the b!tch would even be the one at a gainer side. She enjoys all the pleasures that loving making brings.

If a guy wants to revenge which I don't advcie such, he should rape her. Rape her real mad that even he gets up from a b!tch a b!tch can't walk her way home.

Rape her and make her bleed...

If you buy her phone, pay her bills, pay her fees and she doesn't let u hit at this point rape is legal..

Have u ever had a brkup sex?

It's always equivalent to rape.

Have u had a makeup sex before

Sex to makeup after a misunderstanding?

Makeup sex is loving making while most brkup sex are always rape like sex.

Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by IamPlato(m): 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2018

What If I Fvck her Till She Faints, is That Not Revenge
Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by fancy4eve(f): 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
IamPlato:

What If I Fvck her Till She Faints, is That Not Revenge
with Wich strength, dis 1 or d 1 u left in ur village.

Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by McBrooklyn(m): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
What revenge are you even talking about??
Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
'' The best revenge ever is to do nothing ''
Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by IamPlato(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2018
fancy4eve:

Come To My House And Find Out...

You Want Me To Use You Do Example Abi undecided
Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by LilSfc(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
mimimile93:
A guy can't use love making to revenge. Cause the b!tch would even be the one at a gainer side. She enjoys all the pleasures that loving making brings.

If a guy wants to revenge which I don't advcie such, he should rape her. Rape her real mad that even he gets up from a b!tch a b!tch can't walk her way home.

Rape her and make her bleed...

If you buy her phone, pay her bills, pay her fees and she doesn't let u hit at this point rape is legal..

Have u ever had a brkup sex?

It's always equivalent to rape.

Have u had a makeup sex before

Sex to makeup after a misunderstanding?

Makeup sex is loving making while most brkup sex are always rape like sex.

Rape? What if she charged you for sexual assault
Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by Tombrown3(m): 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
fancy4eve:
grin savagery
Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by Dannidom(m): 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
fancy4eve:
**falls frm mango tree**
Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by Cholls(m): 5:50am On Jul 28, 2018
Nightmareo07:
Tell that Yoruba Muslims..
my brother day break everywhere burst
Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by luizpippo(m): 6:28am On Jul 28, 2018
Dannidom:
**falls frm mango tree**
breaks leg
Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 28, 2018
Sex steals from a lady's reputation
Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by aywhy93(m): 6:33am On Jul 28, 2018
fancy4eve:

Lol... You are a beautiful and wicked somebody cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

If I ask you out now, you'll tell me which confidence did I use? grin cheesy
Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 28, 2018
fancy4eve:
Lwkmd grin
Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by LilSfc(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
olsome:
Sex steals from a lady's reputation
Elaborate this please
Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by fancy4eve(f): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
Dannidom:
**falls frm mango tree**
I pray
Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by fancy4eve(f): 10:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
aywhy93:

Lol... You are a beautiful and wicked somebody cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

If I ask you out now, you'll tell me which confidence did I use? grin cheesy

Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by jaxxy(m): 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
LilSfc:

You get it babe
That's exactly my point

Its not a punishment for real gals who enjoy relationships for the right reasons bt it feels like a punishment to the hoeing types cos they bargain sex for money and gifts sadly and shamefully. Don't get it twisted
Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by luizpippo(m): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
Colourich:

Imagine, trying to use sex as a revenge, after few strokes, the babe be like....... harder, faster, baby please don't stop....... guy man go shock... then he cums, babe be like..... why, baby I want more
Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by LilSfc(m): 2:03am On Jul 30, 2018
jaxxy:

Its not a punishment for real gals who enjoy relationships for the right reasons bt it feels like a punishment to the hoeing types cos they bargain sex for money and gifts sadly and shamefully. Don't get it twisted

With their wide and borehole pussy? I don't think so
Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by milemimi93(m): 9:04am On Aug 02, 2018
LilSfc:

Rape? What if she charged you for sexual assault
You also charge her for defrauding you.
Re: Opinion: Sex Is Not A Way Of Taking Revenge On A Woman by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 02, 2018
milemimi93:
You also charge her for defrauding you.
Have u finished serving your 28 yrs ban? grin

Can You Really Woo A Military Lady? Your Pick Up Line / Please, Is There Any Difference Between F**king And Love Making?? / The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me