Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady (28847 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead / Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by Fsekillmonger: 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
Did he say he is willing and able to pay back.?
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by SAMBARRY: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
SMH. Men are really taking advantage of these "go and marry " societal pressures on women to fool them with marriage for their own pecuniary gain

I feel sorry for a woman especially in this generation who doesn't know what she's doing and allows herself to be tossed here and there because of marriage promise. Tuehhh

No wonder they say men smell desperation from a mile and now capitalize on her vulnerability

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:19pm On Jul 14, 2018
dingbang:
are you this daft?

Haha, wicked
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by Daeylar(f): 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2018
Isn't this beautiful, look at how this thread is dead and boring, because this is a man wrong, and nairaland misogynists couldn't find as many ways as they wanted, to twist this back on the woman and blame her for it.

But let this be a thread about a woman taking N2.9m from a man only to marry another man and watch this thread burst into flames,
The women bashers will arise in full force, tagging all women as this and that. Calling them all types of names.

Nairaland, the misogynist paradise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by daejavuu: 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
donstan18:
The man didn't do well, that's disheartening. He should be penalized properly.

I'm a lady. Truth be told, money and favor can't buy love or spouse. Because you borrowed your partner money shouldn't make you think it's a must for you two to end up.

Some ladies like me ended up dumping a man after being trained in school. Money and favor shouldn't be a tool to cage a partner.

As a lady, I'm sure her only problem is that he didn't marry her, not even the money. Husbands are scarce these days, God should give me a man, I'm tired of being single and pretending on social media to be happy , a man who will rescue my mission before Aboki will use me(Evening newspaper) to wrap suya. Amen.

Make we relate Na...
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
dapsin999:
Na today? But the man mumu sha, y leave a woman who gave you 2.9m to better ur life by implementing a contract then marry one who cant even bail you.

Men!!!!!�
Some men can be crazy like that... Anyway e no concern me. It's a case between a yoruba demon and a yoruba angel.
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by daejavuu: 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
donstan18:

I'm a lady. Truth be told, money and favor can't buy love or spouse. Because you borrowed your partner money shouldn't make you think it's a must for you two to end up.

Some ladies like me ended up dumping a man after being trained in school. Money and favor shouldn't be a tool to cage a partner.

As a lady, I'm sure her only problem is that he didn't marry her, not even the money. Husbands are scarce these days, God should give me a man, I'm tired of being single and pretending on social media to be happy , a man who will rescue my mission before Aboki will use me(Evening newspaper) to wrap suya. Amen.
Make we relate Na...
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
donstan18:

Is God not a wonderful God? Donstan18 is suddenly a lady.

4 Likes

Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by fasho01(m): 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2018
pocohantas:

I wouldn't know why you are asking na. Maybe you like daft girls, or you fund people like us for common-sense surgery.

Hahahaha.. Savagery at its peak!

I must say I find most of your comments not just insightful, but hilarious ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by phreakabitoo: 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Criminals everywhere.
If she has substantial evidence, he could be well headed on a way, all expense paid trip to Apapa, with reservations at the exquisite hotel La' kirikiri de maximum, for his honeymoon stay.
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by delishpot: 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
Afyer now that one too will come out and say women dont spend on men they are dating
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
Luxuryconsult:

grin grin I weak I swear.
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by franchasng: 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
pocohantas:

C'mon keep kwayet. If they say they won't marry naw, una go still call them feminist and evening newspaper. While reminding them of menopause, as if you are the gatekeeper of the womb.

What she did is what you all have been advising women to do. "Invest in their broke/hustling boyfriends". You still wan yab her. angry angry

That said, this account seems to be a corporate account.
The day they will beat you eh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by Truthsbitter: 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
A taste of the the kind of dish Nigerian ladies love to serve..

She should move on and forget what she spent for love.... otherwise she is childish... (this comment is copied from a female nairalander to a defrauded guy lover)............. it has just been gender-edited ...
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by Evathyst(f): 12:09am On Jul 15, 2018
donstan18:

You confessed to being a 'Lady' three times in your write up while your username suggest otherwise. Continue, God is soaking your cane in Kerosene.

1 Like

Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by davillian(m): 1:00am On Jul 15, 2018
dingbang:
cheesy

Women and marriage . use marriage to woo any girl and she will fall
Lol sure if she sees potentials but its bad sha shattering someone hopes.
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by Sarang(f): 1:34am On Jul 15, 2018
donstan18:

I'm a lady. Truth be told, money and favor can't buy love or spouse. Because you borrowed your partner money shouldn't make you think it's a must for you two to end up

Bolded is true..
If I lend my partner money I expect it to be paid in full cos I hate stories.. the lady did well by taking him to court..
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by sexdoll: 1:43am On Jul 15, 2018
dingbang:
cheesy

Women and marriage . use marriage to woo any girl and she will fall

i don hear this before so many times.

you sure say e dey really work?
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by Ganamustgo(m): 2:19am On Jul 15, 2018
Luxuryconsult:

The matter tire me o.
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by jclassiq(m): 3:31am On Jul 15, 2018
pocohantas:

C'mon keep kwayet. If they say they won't marry naw, una go still call them feminist and evening newspaper. While reminding them of menopause, as if you are the gatekeeper of the womb.

What she did is what you all have been advising women to do. "Invest in their broke/hustling boyfriends". You still wan yab her. angry angry

That said, this account seems to be a corporate account.

So? You mean corporate account can't take such money or what?
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by Diso60090(m): 4:37am On Jul 15, 2018
dingbang:
why need a reason when you have already acknowledged being daft.

People like you na APC need for their side not buhari because you worst pass the guy
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by dingbang(m): 4:41am On Jul 15, 2018
Diso60090:

People like you na APC need for their side not buhari because you worst pass the guy
and how do you know? Do you know me as a person?
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by Diso60090(m): 4:45am On Jul 15, 2018
dingbang:
and how do you know? Do you know me as a person?

No but as a d!ckhead
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by dingbang(m): 4:45am On Jul 15, 2018
Diso60090:

No but as a d!ckhead
you have no valid point to make bro
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by Diso60090(m): 4:49am On Jul 15, 2018
dingbang:
you have no valid point to make bro

Here we go again Mr too know

Chilling with the OG safe
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 15, 2018
Police media report?

Police now engage services of experienced bloggers to cook up sensational stories for our entertainment.

If you know the number of people police arrest and place false charges everyday you will never believe anything the police puts in the media

Rubbish! angry
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by crafteck(m): 7:04am On Jul 15, 2018
What happens if a lady obtains said amount from a man and uses it to marry another man...

1 Like

Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by lielbree: 7:12am On Jul 15, 2018
I pity women who give money to their bf.

What nonsense. Call me stingy but I would never give any bf my money. Neither will I take from him!
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by pocohantas(f): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2018
franchasng:
The day they will beat you eh cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOL. I will have to be very careless to get beaten.
I don't see that happening... cheesy

What did the dude do to get beaten like that?
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2018
dapsin999:
Na today? But the man mumu sha, y leave a woman who gave you 2.9m to better ur life by implementing a contract then marry one who cant even bail you.

Men!!!!!�
the difference is in the walls of the Toto.
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 15, 2018
dapsin999:

Men!!!!!�
Some men are confused being.
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by Tyche(m): 8:46am On Jul 15, 2018
pocohantas:

I wouldn't know why you are asking na. Maybe you like daft girls, or you fund people like us for common-sense surgery.

You are well mouthed grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! / 16 year old Friend of My Brother Asking Me Out (I'm 21) / The Official Romance Section Debate: (preparation Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.