Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady (28928 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Lady Uses Chicken Leg As Waist Bead / Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by DrTims(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2018
Can we be friends.
Evathyst:
You confessed to being a 'Lady' three times in your write up while your username suggest otherwise. Continue, God is soaking your cane in Kerosene.
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by Babybunny(f): 9:46am On Jul 15, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
Is God not a wonderful God? Donstan18 is suddenly a lady.
ms sef I shock
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by franchasng: 10:08am On Jul 15, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL. I will have to be very careless to get beaten.
I don't see that happening... cheesy

What did the dude do to get beaten like that?
Lol, I am suspecting you also find trouble in real life, so if they don't beat you online, they might end up beating u in real life na cheesy cheesy cheesy

Seems the guy disguised as a lady to scam gullible, sex starved guys and he got busted shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by Aitee1: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2018
donstan18:
The man didn't do well, that's disheartening. He should be penalized properly.

I'm a lady. Truth be told, money and favor can't buy love or spouse. Because you borrowed your partner money shouldn't make you think it's a must for you two to end up.

Some ladies like me ended up dumping a man after being trained in school. Money and favor shouldn't be a tool to cage a partner.

As a lady, I'm sure her only problem is that he didn't marry her, not even the money. Husbands are scarce these days, God should give me a man, I'm tired of being single and pretending on social media to be happy , a man who will rescue my mission before Aboki will use me(Evening newspaper) to wrap suya. Amen.

Can you be serious for once grin
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by quivah(f): 10:55am On Jul 15, 2018
pocohantas:

I wouldn't know why you are asking na. Maybe you like daft girls, or you fund people like us for common-sense surgery.
Chai I like you girl...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by Skmoda360(m): 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
pocohantas:

C'mon keep kwayet. If they say they won't marry naw, una go still call them feminist and evening newspaper. While reminding them of menopause, as if you are the gatekeeper of the womb.

What she did is what you all have been advising women to do. "Invest in their broke/hustling boyfriends". You still wan yab her. angry angry

That said, this account seems to be a corporate account.
You don check am sharp sharp..or you just assuming?.
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by FaceThem: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
lielbree:
I pity women who give money to their bf.

What nonsense. Call me stingy but I would never give any bf my money. Neither will I take from him!
Are you a lady?
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by franklingud(m): 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
No be to use the money do business, na to use am marry another lady again.

Some guys are just mumu.

#AlphaIgboBoy
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
lesson learnt: never spend kobo on a negro. Males were created to be providers. Go against that and you'll regret it. Its very simple.

1 Like

Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
sad

Alot of Nigerian guys are.mean and wicked

They will say all sorts , call you pet names , treat you right and once they have been intimate with you and you trust them 100% they will do the unthinkabl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by injurybaba(m): 7:40am On Jul 16, 2018
Guys do train some girls 4 school and most always go on to marry another guy

I don't see anybody wining about that

People will even go on to support the lady saying its not must that she should marry her

How is it any difference from what this nigga did

mtchew the should free the guy biko

ladies sabi play the victim card always
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by lielbree: 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
FaceThem:

Are you a lady?
Yes I am
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by FaceThem: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2018
lielbree:
Yes I am
How Can i get in touch with you?
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by jnoz23(m): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
Re: Man Obtains N2.9m From Lady, Uses It To Marry Another Lady by mechanics(m): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
He thinks he's wise that he won't be caught.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will She Kill Me If I Dont Marry Her? 9yrs No Be Beans O! / How Women Manipulate Men / "If Your Girlfriend Demands For Money Routinely, She's A Prostitute" - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.