Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] (16269 Views)

My Gf Wants To Have Sex Without A Condom. What Should I Do / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany" / Guys!!! Here Is What You Should Do If A Condom Burst During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
If you're a man without a woman or a man who is nervous and finds getting a girlfriend or a wife hard, then it's time to smile — the solution is here. Read our ChatDicted 1.0 intro book and you'll get the FINAL solution.

Download the introduction here for FREE! www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Thank you.

Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by Gmajor(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
The way you type is so ANNOYING. This is Nairaland not twitter

2 Likes

Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Gmajor:
The way you type is so ANNOYING. This is Nairaland not twitter
You

Typing...
Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Are

Typing...
Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Right

Typing...
Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
That

Typing...
Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Is

Typing...
Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Why

Typing...
Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
I

Typing...
Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Will

Typing...
Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Do

Typing...
Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
It

Typing...
Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
More kiss cheesy

I dey my house. Cum and beat me. When you know how the brain works, you'll start doing it like me too. The time is coming when everyone will adopt this style. We invent, they follow.

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
carrlyleone:
Say what?
She doesn't have strength. I won. tongue You better cum and pay me for winning you.
Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by tashashiel(f): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
What boredoom can cause

3 Likes

Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by ibagbea: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
iLegendd:
I brought my dollar bill wallet, brought a shiny ₦500 note and gave it to her.

"No change," she said. I turned and saw some brand new handkerchief and a bottle of tom tom.

Typing...
I know you copied it from somewhere...The dollar bill wallet gave you away...nice story anyway I really enjoyed it

2 Likes

Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
ibagbea:
I know you copied it from somewhere...The dollar bill wallet gave you away...nice story anyway I really enjoyed it
I don't usually like proving things because I know lying is never in my dictionary.

Instead of me to lie, I keep quiet. Most Nigerians lie, so they feel everyone lies, but haven't met people like me who extremely honest and blunt. I say the truth without giving a fùck. cheesy

My honesty even make people hate me. Some will say, "Can't you just lie for once?" And I'll laugh. It's not my things. When you read my posts, read it with 100% assurance that you're reading the truth and not a copy and paste.

Anyway, lemme take a picture of the dollar bill wallet which I have been using since 2015. It's getting gold now. I need to buy a new one.

Also, I have posted a similar story like this in 2016 or 2017 and I mentioned the dollar bill wallet too. That particular story is a different one. This is why I said I buy condoms for fun just to tease cute nurses.

It's dark in my room, but I'll take the picture anyways.

I'll take it down after you've seen it.

6 Likes

Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
ibagbea:
I think I found the thread I shared such a story before in 2017, but I have deactivated the account. This one I just shared happened this month and will also be deleted in 2019. See screenshot.

Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
tashashiel:
What boredoom can cause
Not boredom. I was heading for a return match. If you know, you know. But I bought it for emmergency and for fun.

Modified: I turn my boredom to money. It's easy to do.
Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by Mr2wealth: 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
OK. Keep buying condom for fun and teasing the nurses to see how they will react. I also noticed you are a mind reader. You know what they are thinking and what they will think next about you. You are also good at guessing what they will wish for while you are either buying the condom or gone. Hmmmm, well done oh. Mr CONDOM.!!
Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Mr2wealth:
OK. Keep buying condom for fun and teasing the nurses to see how they will react. I also noticed you are a mind reader. You know what they are thinking and what they will think next about you. You are also good at guessing what they will wish for while you are either buying the condom or gone. Hmmmm, well done oh. Mr CONDOM.!!
cheesy
Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by Bintabisiriyu: 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
iLegendd:
while the ones outside were busy greeting me good morning, sir.
mumu so you be man posing as woman
Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:13am On Jul 18, 2018
Bintabisiriyu:
mumu so you be man posing as woman
Lol. Seems you came across me yesterday. We know ourselves here. Newcomers won't understand.
Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by dotunibrahim7(m): 12:53am On Jul 19, 2018
Nice one ilegend....m still waiting for ur efcc story
Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by carrlyleone: 2:13am On Jul 19, 2018
iLegendd:
She doesn't have strength. I won. tongue You better cum and pay me for wining you.
No,you are getting me wrong.I do have strength,just that I try as much as possible to channel it to something more productive than "fighting" on Nairaland.
Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:31am On Jul 19, 2018
carrlyleone:
No,you are getting me wrong.I do have strength,just that I try as much as possible to channel it to something more productive than "fighting" on Nairaland.
Hmm. So, you base in Lagos, right?
Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by carrlyleone: 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
iLegendd:
Hmm. So, you base in Lagos, right?
Yes,I do.
Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by thisissimeon(m): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
u too much

1 Like

Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
carrlyleone:
Yes,I do.
Cool. Keep it up. Have a nice day.
Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by carrlyleone: 7:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
iLegendd:
Cool. Keep it up. Have a nice day.
Thanks.
Re: CONDOM: What Happened When I Went To Buy A Condom [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2018
carrlyleone:
Thanks.
You don't need to thank me. Which other name should I call you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. / Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House? / The Best Gift To Give Your Partner This Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.