Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) (98400 Views)

Why Do Guys Castigate Girls For Wanting To Date Only Rich Guys? / Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / Man Slaps His Girlfriend After He Caught Her With Another Man On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by aribisala0(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
Fyi0:

Rubbish talk.
Pray your daughter doesn't marry someone like me
No you will marry your fellow simian

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Herrmes: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Hahaha, I am wondering too. Maybe in the fridge.

Lots of guys these days know nothing about handling situations. Keep your hands to yourself, it makes it easier to resolve issues later. But when slap enters, you complicate the situation.

Their woman says something rude, slap.
She pours eggs away, another slap.

Makes me wonder if men are so perfect. Does that guy think he has never done anything to annoy his GF? Can she slap him too out of anger? I am sure him and his fellow comrades won't take such.
Anyway, I don't see myself with such a man.

LOL, I am not kidding at all. They eat much and no, they don't waste it. Na this kind guy dey use ruler measure yam cheesy
You're up early all the time? Damn
How's your day going?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by eazisky(m): 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sistar:

When you think.use your brain
Before you talk. think twice and ask does around if what your about to say makes sense.
Chi!
Its about BATTERING!
NO to battering. But wait a min .these is not marriage o
She didnt throw the eggs to his face naaa....so why hit her??

i swear u be mumu, can u just imagine how u are ranting?as if u can pull a hair out of me, i pity ur boyfriend, that is if u have one, pls when ever u type, try to readproof before posting
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by kriss27(m): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sistar:

What should i even expect from uglymugg .if not a ugly and dead brain. Poverty is really speaking from your dead ugly brains. Come how many ladies have you been slapping. See the next one you hit will land you and your family in prison. And i can bet you. You will die there. Wait who handed you the hand to hit her... Na you born am .Na you train her for the past 20years and more. Na you send am go school ni.
Just in a relationship of free sex everyday . You hit a lady. Try it again. Then you will understand
What do you mean by free sex everyday?Are we suppose to pay for it?Even after taking care of you guys, are you a prostitute?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by eazisky(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sistar:

See i dont care what she did wrong o.
Who gave you the right to hit her?
Can you hit her in front of her brother? If he wont kill you
i don't hit ladies and i advice guys not to do that as it not the best way of solving issues, there are many things u can use to deal with your woman without beating,

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by MissEfe(f): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
brownhawk:
There's nothing wrong in her cooking what she wants. The most important thing is she won't waste. I must say the lady is hot tempered and ugly for pouring away the egg just for not being allowed to have her way and my nigga is also hot tempered for losing his cool because she wasted his eggs down the sink rather

Manner of approach from the guy matters a lot too.
You can't control me on common 4 Egg's to the extend of reducing the eggs to 3 Egg's...
The girl has Ego.
After all the banging all night.
Then you will complain about 4 Egg's...
Na this kind of guys go dey count meat for pot of soup...
it's the way he approached the girl that triggered her to throw away the eggs.
The guy is arrogant.
And the girl has self esteem.
She just want the guy know that she is more than 4 eggs.
He Even have the mind to slap her...
Arrogant stingy broke ass nigga...

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by brownhawk: 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
MissEfe:

You can't control me on common 4 Egg's to the extend of reducing the eggs to 3 Egg's...
The girl has Ego.
The guy is arrogant.

ew. Is any gender the controller of sex?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sistar:

What should i even expect from uglymugg .if not a ugly and dead brain. Poverty is really speaking from your dead ugly brains. Come how many ladies have you been slapping. See the next one you hit will land you and your family in prison. And i can bet you. You will die there. Wait who handed you the hand to hit her... Na you born am .Na you train her for the past 20years and more. Na you send am go school ni.
Just in a relationship of free sex everyday . You hit a lady. Try it again. Then you will understand
wow, i just screenshot this your post and uploaded it to my drive for future purposes. Why does most nigerian girls feels they're doing guys a favour by having sex with them?. Well i know for sure i'm gonna get married but it aint gonna be a nigerian woman!
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by aribisala0(m): 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
eazisky:
i don't hit ladies and i advice guys not to do that as it not the best way of solving issues, there are many things u can use to deal with your woman without beating,
I have a problem with this I don't hit ladies story.

So it is okay to hit Aki and Pawpaw because they have blocos.

This "i don't hit ladies" mantra is just cheap populism.

The correct thing is not to hit anybody male or female it makes no difference
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
MissEfe:

The girl has Ego.
The guy is arrogant.

wow, another one!!, sistar cc. shocked
MissEfe:

The girl has Ego.
The guy is arrogant.

wow, another one!!, sistar cc.

1 Like

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by MunorAnne(f): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
highpriestess:

so, you can actually slap someone for such infinitesimal and trivial thing that can just be overlooked?undecided

what's egg biko?
if a guy should try that on me,I will give him the money and return the slapping favour and walk out of the house,what insolent?undecided
Insolence, my dear, INSOLENCE.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Sistar: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
desquad:
wow, another one!!, sistar cc. :owow, another one!!, sistar cc.

That guy is suffering from POVERTY IMMUNODEFICIENCY VIRUS. PIV
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
who eats eggs ? nasty. thats the menstrual cycle of a chicken that you are eating
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by ronaldbecky(m): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sistar:

When a poor mentality is talking.
Smh please go ask PMB how many eggs his been served this morning for breakfast?
Poverty is speaking from you.
Wait a min how many eggs does your father eats in a meal?
FYI i cant allow my daughter stoop so low to even go on a date with you. Am sure you cant even afford to buy PIZZA. That alone consumes def more than 4eggs...lol
@When a boy should pursue his goals and dreams he is after a girl. This is def what happens at the end.
Finally na inside prison you go land.
see mumu...all dis rant for egg...for ur mind u tink ur daughter can date me..i dont blame u...d power of social media...ignoramus
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Sistar: 1:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
kriss27:
What do you mean by free sex everyday?Are we suppose to pay for it?Even after taking care of you guys, are you a prostitute?

First when you can afford to buy a RING. WEDDING GOWN. PAY DOWRY. PAY FOR THE COURT. PAY FOR YOUR SUIT. PAY FOR A FLAT( COS AM SURE YOU CANT BUY) PAY FOR HER ENGAGEMENT DRESS . PAY FOR MAKEUP. PAY FOR MC. PAY FOR IV. PAY FOR HOTEL ACCOMODATION. ETC....PAY FOR CHILDS SCHOOL FEES

ANY SEX AFTER THAT IS FREE OF CHARGE. (FOC)

Then you will get it FOC before that doesnt mean you are her father. Dont forget even her father never hits her.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Sistar: 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
desquad:
wow, i just screenshot this your post and uploaded it to my drive for future purposes. Why does most nigerian girls feels they're doing guys a favour by having sex with them?. Well i know for sure i'm gonna get married but it aint gonna be a nigerian woman!

First when you can afford to buy a RING. WEDDING GOWN. PAY DOWRY. PAY FOR THE COURT. PAY FOR YOUR SUIT. PAY FOR A FLAT( COS AM SURE YOU CANT BUY) PAY FOR HER ENGAGEMENT DRESS . PAY FOR MAKEUP. PAY FOR MC. PAY FOR IV. PAY FOR HOTEL ACCOMODATION. ETC....PAY FOR CHILDS SCHOOL FEES

Then you will get it FOC before that doesnt mean you are her father. Dont forget even her father never hits her.

Na them go divorce you first. FYI. You can see it wasnt the girl who posted its the guy. Because Nigeria women can like to suffer in marriage. Because divorce is more like a stigma here.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
victorian:
The guy sef.
One time, I travelled to spend sometime with my elder step bro. His wife served food with two cube size meat.. I was like jeez! And he claims to be a big Boi o, I just shook my head.. I ate it but the next day I promised my self, when am back to my house, I will buy enough chicken and turkey , cook, fry and eat well with spices . Which I did after I spent one week there. And with enough drinks.. You can only drink one bottle of coke for two days. I felt so irritated.. I couldn't wait to leave. I didn't complain.. I was patient, after one week, I tookfirst bus home, got home and prepared what I love, and bought enough drinks. I can't suffer myself jare
Some. People are so mean with food, I wonder. If it were me the guy, reduced the 4eggs, I will stop, what am doing. Dress up and go buy more eggs for myself, come back, fry well eat, then tell him an emergency came up, I need to go Home.. Sorryy dear .. That's it. I don waka.
and then when you are 300 pounds in weight and no man wants you you will say its ya village pipo doing you.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Sistar: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2018
kriss27:

Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Sistar: 1:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
ronaldbecky:
see mumu...all dis rant for egg...for ur mind u tink ur daughter can date me..i dont blame u...d power of social media...ignoramus

Chisus!
God forbid bad thing.
Her mentor is Croatia President. Lwkmd
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Ziggylady(f): 1:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
UrbanExotica:

Simpleton E pain am grin
I'll feed your imbecilic raggedy-ass jargon-spouting
self for years with just a swipe of my finger.
Your muddled brain still can't figure out her attitude is the issue here not the eggs

Yeah you will feed me like you have fed your poverty-stricken balls multilated from several untreated STDs ..Imbecilic best describes a maggot-infested pea-brained shrew like you who probably stole to have your transgender surgeries

Look shrmp, go commit murder because your frustrated and deprived self who is suffering from multiple STDs has never eaten an egg in your life.. Otondo retardd.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Zane2point4:
I have watched a fat glutton fry same four eggs and a sardine with 2 noodles in my house, she is still surprised why i dumped her.
Yes the money might be overlooked but that attitude is just a sign of big things and wastage to come, poor girls.
grin grin
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Surrey2Bimshire: 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
brownhawk:
I SAID IF SHE CAN'T CONTROL HER TEMPER THEM SHE DOESN'T VALUE HER PARTNER AND RELATIONSHIP AND SHE'S A PUBLIC HOE. SAME THING FOR THE NIGGA. u people don't read and interprete well.

Public Hoe cos of her anger management?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by kabillionaire(m): 1:57pm On Jul 18, 2018
though I don't encourage beating ladies, u were right by reducing the number of eggs.
when ladies don't love u or they're self centered, that's what u get.
I once had one like that, she ate my half pack of corn flakes.
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by AceDomino(m): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
The girl's a glutton but the guy was wrong to slap her sha
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by kunleweb: 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
LivingFree:
I ate 9 eggs in less than 6 hrs yesterday grin

I fart so much my wallpaper started to fall off the wall embarassed lipsrsealed

TMI grin

Before you quote me with nonsense, ask yourself this:

Is it your egg?
Is it your fart?
Is it your wallpaper?

*Farts on the thread and leaves*

You can see lots of Nigerians have their minds wrapped by poverty. How have you been sweery
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by eazisky(m): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
aribisala0:
I have a problem with this I don't hit ladies story.

So it is okay to hit Aki and Pawpaw because they have blocos.

This "i don't hit ladies" mantra is just cheap populism.

The correct thing is not to hit anybody male or female it makes no difference

i dont think so, so if a guy like me gives me a slap for a flimzy reason u expect me to walk away bkos i i,want to be a gentle man?damn!ai am not JESUS
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by aribisala0(m): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
eazisky:

i dont think so, so if a guy like me gives me a slap for a flimzy reason u expect me to walk away bkos i i,want to be a gentle man?damn!ai am not JESUS
Same thing if a woman gives a slap for a flimsy reason. There is no difference

Is it the possession of blocos that makes a difference?
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Belleful: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
How many times you don buy the 5k breakfast for your sister or mum? No disrespect intended.
ask ur mum if I haven't spent more than 5k for her to sample me her red hole. NO disrespect intended
Re: Man Slaps His Girlfriend For Wanting To Fry Four Eggs For Herself (Pic) by Oyindidi(f): 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
Belleful:

ask ur mum if I haven't spent more than 5k for her to sample me her red hole. NO disrespect intended
I put it to you that you have never eaten more than #200 breakfast... Anuofia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola / Guy Staring At A Lady's Cleavage In A Club (Photo) / How My Ex Humiliated Me On Christmas Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.