Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,785 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance (23579 Views)

Sokoto To Spend N6.7bn On Ramadan Feeding / NSITF: Buhari Appoints Board Members Of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund / NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
Is lie they actually use the fund (illegal allowance) to kpakpa moan moan and settle some gals. In naija if a person gets to power, they'll use the nation's resources anyhow as a kid does his toys or balloons. Pathetic. I pity those arguing apc and pdp upadan.

And nobody says pim!
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
You all see that the least of our problems are the politicians? Ministries and parastatals are canker-worms. The most annoying thing is that they are not even adding any useful thing to the federal purse. You can imagine what is being stolen under one agency. Look at the number of agencies we have. God dey sha.

Exactly,

Nigeria has way too many useless agencies with staff living fat

Don't even go into what happens in DPR, you will weep

Nigeria is a failed nation , APC didn't stop any corruption they just made people hide it better
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by emmaitive(m): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

You are just pathetic. That this was uncovered tells you that the system doesn't support stealing and corruption. I have a friend that works with the EFCC he specifically told me that 10% of cases they are handling are being aired on social media platforms. He said they have been working night and day for the past three years recovering funds, prosecuting and so many things. Even if Buhari is the head of that AGENCY boy, some hard criminals will still look for a way to steal funds. My own take is, things like this must never be covered up.
story story...if bubu love nija very well..he would have suported restructuring,

1 Like

Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by emmaitive(m): 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
wellmax:
Yes he is here fishing out the crooks one after the other
what of maina?

1 Like

Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by Jethrolite(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
AirstarKane:
These people need to be sentenced to jungle justice act. the way the open their mouth to spill out these trash is disheartening.
Take life easy, if your boyfriend or dad is a beneficiary, will you be suggesting this?
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by mknigeriagreat: 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
emmaitive:
story story...if bubu love nija very well..he would have suported restructuring,

Now I know where you are going to. If it is that path you are taking then I'm sorry I can't be having a discussion with you. Have a good evening.
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by Horus(m): 4:30pm On Jul 19, 2018
The EFCC need to investigate
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by mknigeriagreat: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Jethrolite:
Take life easy, if your boyfriend or dad is a beneficiary, will you be suggesting this?

You guys should refrain from always bringing people's family members into discussions. It is an act of disrespect and not good. STOP IT.

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by seguno2: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
madridguy:
Rogues everywhere.

Buhari and APC are the worst in the history of our country.
How do we get rid of these pests
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
Buhari is incapable of running Nigeria! He cannot even make his private Aso Rock clinic to work, talkless of running the entire federal government in a manner that stops this sort of waste. This guy is just not good at anything.

His war against corruption is by announcement, just announcement, only. You announce what Nigerians want to hear. That's it. No action, no change of any government process that makes corruption possible - no clue how to fight the corruption and dumb about what to do to fight the corruption he shouts about.

The federal government today is more corrupt than during Jonathan and Obasanjo years combined. Majority of agencies of government today are involved in this type of wasteful spending, stealing, and corruption.

Buhari is only interested in issues that benefit his fulani ethnic group and the core North, and this is because during Jonathan the North thought they've lost control of Nigeria by allowing someone from a southern minority tribe to lead Nigeria. Buhari's sole agenda now is to return the control of Nigeria to its "owners" which is the fulanis and the core North.

Buhari is a destiny killer and as long as Nigerians allow him to lead the country, deaths and hunger of epic proportions will be the portion of Nigerians. You people ain't seen killings and hunger yet. Make another mistake in 2019 and Nigerians will learn...

In 2019, sane Nigerians, not asslickers, must rise up and correct this mistake that is Buhari. Otherwise, if you vote for Buhari you will either die from herdsmen attack or from hunger. So, vote Buhari out in 2019 or die!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by seguno2: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
Jethrolite:

Are you okay?
I ask again, are you alright
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by Jethrolite(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

You guys should refrain from always bringing people's family members into discussions. It is an act of disrespect and not good. STOP IT.
Did I mention you abi your kolo don de lay egg?

You see why Nigeria is as it is, no empathy. E no concern me, wear am tyre make them burn am. Will you agree if it is your brother or father? Rubbish!
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by Jethrolite(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
seguno2:

Are you okay?
I ask again, are you alright
No sir, I am not. I ran out of kpekus oil last night.
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by seguno2: 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
emmaitive:

He actually promised restructuring in 2011.
He has failed to deliver on that just as he has failed to deliver on everything that he promised.
What a failure Buhari is

1 Like

Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by ioreth69(f): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Chisos!!! shocked
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by fojeakhena(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
Hmmmmmm, CHANGE Government. 242 billion Naira earmarked for 2019 election. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by Taofeekdboy(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
I always say this, our problem is not the leaders and politicians alone but everyone of us including you and me, those of us shouting corruption if they say you should come and rule this country for a day, I bet it will be worse than our government regime. The truth of the matter is we re all fantastically corrupt from the top to the lower part,civil servants are the worse because a journey to our ministries and parastatals will make someone to shake his/her for this country, nepotism and favoritism is the order of the day, a case of man know man, our government school teachers are just earning what they don’t deserve; they turn pupils/students to domestic workers in lieu of teaching them, directors and perm sec. are the definition of corruption. If the government can try to work first on ministries and parastatals, maybe reshuffle everything our problem might reduce and we can focus directly with the leaders and polithiefians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by wellmax(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
emmaitive:
what of maina?

What about Maina?
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by cytell56: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/revealed-nsitf-staff-spent-n5-7bn-dstv-subscription-fuel-allowance

No wonder DSTV wan die for Nigeria. You can see that its government that encourages impunity and reap off on Nigerians by foreign companies
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
incorruptible buhari how far with ur oluwale government
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by unimagin: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ra88:
Those who stilll believe this country will amount to anything good are either mad or really mad!
100% right. In fact God bless you.
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by ALAYORMII: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
emmaitive:
And mr integrity is there

It says 2013-2017

Be objective always and in all ways
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by Billygee2u: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ra88:
Those who stilll believe this country will amount to anything good are either mad or really mad!
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by diegwu02: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
emmaitive:
And mr integrity is there...smh
Yes, and that why it was investigated and the findings made public. It wouldn't have been investigated or discovered under GEJ
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by inspector44(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
Our money

1 Like

Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by diegwu02: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
namet:
Buhari is incapable of running Nigeria! He cannot even make his private Aso Rock clinic to work, talkless of running the entire federal government in a manner that stops this sort of waste. This guy is just not good at anything.

His war against corruption is by announcement, just announcement, only. You announce what Nigerians want to hear. That's it. No action, no change of any government process that makes corruption possible - no clue how to fight the corruption and dumb about what to do to fight the corruption he shouts about.

The federal government today is more corrupt than during Jonathan and Obasanjo years combined. Majority of agencies of government today are involved in this type of wasteful spending, stealing, and corruption.

Buhari is only interested in issues that benefit his fulani ethnic group and the core North, and this is because during Jonathan the North thought they've lost control of Nigeria by allowing someone from a southern minority tribe to lead Nigeria. Buhari's sole agenda now is to return the control of Nigeria to its "owners" which is the fulanis and the core North.

Buhari is a destiny killer and as long as Nigerians allow him to lead the country, deaths and hunger of epic proportions will be the portion of Nigerians. You people ain't seen killings and hunger yet. Make another mistake in 2019 and Nigerians will learn...

In 2019, sane Nigerians, not asslickers, must rise up and correct this mistake that is Buhari. Otherwise, if you vote for Buhari you will either die from herdsmen attack or from hunger. So, vote Buhari out in 2019 or die!
if you had read the post and assimilated properly like every average IQ-ed folk, you wouldn't have come up with this ridiculous write up. This is how students come out with 3rd class and pass from the University after wasting their parent money.
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by CSTR1005: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
mknigeriagreat:

You are just pathetic. That this was uncovered tells you that the system doesn't support stealing and corruption. I have a friend that works with the EFCC he specifically told me that 10% of cases they are handling are being aired on social media platforms. He said they have been working night and day for the past three years recovering funds, prosecuting and so many things. Even if Buhari is the head of that AGENCY boy, some hard criminals will still look for a way to steal funds. My own take is, things like this must never be covered up.
But many corruption cases were exposed under Jonathan.
That was one of the things that killed his reelection.

Now, that this case have been exposed, will the money come back?

Shouldn't the credit be because the corruption never happened at all?

na WA for una.
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by BanevsJoker(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ra88:
I just dey look them. Prayer for Nigeria in Distress since 1993. Una go old.
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by Awoo88: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
When buhari dey budget almost 100million for hair cut, every civil servant has every right to watch TV and ware :find clothes
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by Icon79(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Why am I not surprised

After all, this is the Zoological Republic of Nigeria that we're talking about here shocked

O pari
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
Red revolt is the sole remedy!

1 Like

Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by imran147(m): 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
ALL THIS BAD NEWS SELF FIT GIVE SOMEONE HEART ATTACK...SEE AS BOLLIONS DEY FLOW TO WATCH CABLE TV AND FUEL PF GENERATOR...O GA O and am here looking for just 80k to pay house rent....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin And 30 Lawyers In Court To Challenge His Suspension (Photo) / FG Suspends Eastern Rail Project Over Insecurity, Vandalism / Buhari Will Create 20,000 Jobs In Every State! - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.