Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance (23581 Views)

Sokoto To Spend N6.7bn On Ramadan Feeding / NSITF: Buhari Appoints Board Members Of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund / NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by Schemer360: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
We are the most stupid and dumbest set of human to ever walk this earth, our collective wealth is been stolen right in our face and we keep ranting here on social media instead of us to rise up and kill em all before they kill us including the unborn generations.

This is Nigeria
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by wingmanII: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
APC teaching PDP how to do "sophisticated" corruption.
APC! Change! Change for the worse.
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by IMASTEX: 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ra88:
Those who stilll believe this country will amount to anything good are either mad or really mad!
Seconded
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by PropertyDeals(f): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria... Falz don sing am already.
However, You May Need To Check My Signature In Blue Below To Be Sure You Don't Want To Miss Out On The 50% Discount Promo Currently Going On A CofO Land In The Lakowe Golf Area.
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ra88:
Those who stilll believe this country will amount to anything good are either mad or really mad!
Gotta be mad to join the one percent
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by D2crown: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
The money. Is it for the last 20years? Or........... shocked
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by D2crown: 7:40pm On Jul 19, 2018
Up naija

Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by fruitjade: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
see how they expose themselves.
I thought were now on TSA.
so how come this kind of money is paid and yet the finance minister and those in the TSA don't know about it.
y'all just wanna reduce some peeps money.
Minister of Labour, increase minimum wage, reduce the wages of the Senate and house of reps.
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by AirstarKane(f): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
Jethrolite:
Take life easy, if your boyfriend or dad is a beneficiary, will you be suggesting this?
my dear, I have asked myself the same question overtime but I have come to realise I am moved to see people live a better life. I didn't say dont spend but haba not this ridiculous.
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by Jethrolite(m): 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
AirstarKane:

my dear, I have asked myself the same question overtime but I have come to realise I am moved to see people live a better life. I didn't say dont spend but haba not this ridiculous.
Babes what we fail to realise is this money was not taken at once. It always happens over time, everybody is busy pinching and raising one IOU/voucher or the other. Even if you're in such office, it will be hard for you not to degenerate to the level of blatant stealing because you know nobody will come after you. Instead everyone is urging you to carry on and live the good life. If you taste the good life you will know why corruption is like this and deeply seated in Nigeria. Until power changes hand and an external auditor comes to say N5bn is missing and you're like 'What, when, how?'

We need to show empathy in this country. If every Nigerian is capable of empathy and love, we will be a very peaceful nation where police is truly your friend and everyone looks out for each other. Not this thing we are today where we see only our lives and close family as valuable.
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by blazer2018: 12:29am On Jul 20, 2018
Ra88:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by Annibo21: 4:03am On Jul 20, 2018
ijustdey:

This country is something else cry ..
Let's do dis maths small...
Let's assume d burn 30 litres of diesel daily... 30x259working days.... 7770.lets assume d price of diesel to be #400.... So, #400x7770= #3,108,000
For Dstv subscription... Let's assume they sub 18k per month... Whc is #216,000. So Wat they actually spend is jux #3,324,000.
They r wicked n greedy!!!

https://www.thecable.ng/revealed-nsitf-staff-spent-n5-7bn-dstv-subscription-fuel-allowance

Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by koolaid87: 4:32am On Jul 20, 2018
Negros dying, they hungry

Dey kip spending moni on irrelevant things

Damn!

Just imagine if God was black
Re: NSITF Spent N5.7bn On DSTV Subscription, Fuel Allowance by MamaletASO: 7:13am On Jul 20, 2018
Naija i hail thee...

$10,000 to purchase stapler.. Na Gold them use build the stapler

naija..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babajide Sanwo-olu Reacts To Abba Kyari's Death / Lagos RRS Commander, Tunji Disu Redeployed To Abuja / 2023: Peter Obi Meets With Asaba Delegates (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.