Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Jokes Of The Day - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes Of The Day (7178 Views)

Funniest miscellaneous Jokes Of this season / Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jokes Of The Day by bibs(f): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2010
YEPA!!!
Re: Jokes Of The Day by TeeJay6(m): 11:19am On Jul 01, 2010
A married Irishman went into the confessional and said to his priest, 'I almost had an affair with another woman.'
The priest said, 'What do you mean, almost?'
The Irishman said, 'Well, we got undressed and rubbed together, but then I stopped.'
The priest said, 'Rubbing together is the same as putting it in. You're not to see that woman again.
For your penance, say five Hail Mary's and put $50 in the poor box '[/b]The Irishman left the confessional, said his prayers, and then walked over to the poor box.

He paused for a moment and then started to leave.

[b]The priest, who was watching, quickly ran over to him saying, 'I saw that.You didn't put any money in the poor box!'

The Irishman replied, 'Yeah, but I rubbed the $50 on the box, and according to you, that's the same as putting it in!'
Re: Jokes Of The Day by anitabest(f): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d.
Re: Jokes Of The Day by anitabest(f): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2010
your not serious, know how to address we catholic.
Re: Jokes Of The Day by EfemenaXY: 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2010
<claps hands>

TJ you've got Excellent jokes!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jokes Of The Day by Goalzilla: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2010
Re: Jokes Of The Day by blank(f): 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2010
keep them coming.

subscribed
Re: Jokes Of The Day by KennyG6(m): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2010
well done grin
Re: Jokes Of The Day by TeeJay6(m): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2010
************************ Quick Cum**********************

One Day a man went to the doctor's office to see what was wrong with him."Doc, I have a problem. Everytime my wife and I have intimacy i cum way to quick. In about two minutes I'm done." say the man nervously. The doctor runs a few tests and comes back with the results. "Sir, I Have come up with a sure fire way to solve your problem.
Everytime that you feel you are about to come just scare yourself". With this advice the man leaves the doctor's office and goes to the gunshop and buys a gun. He goes home and sees his wife laying in the bed naked. Immeaditley they began to have intimacy. They ended up in the 69 position. The man felt that he was abut to cum so he shot the gun three times.
The next day he went back to the doctor's office. "Doc, that scaring shit didn't work. When i felt like coming i shot three times. The first time my wife shitted on my face, the second time my wife bit off three inches of my Joystick and the third time my next door neighbor came out of the closet with his hands up in the air".
Re: Jokes Of The Day by EfemenaXY: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2010
Jeez!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Jokes Of The Day by cynthoney(f): 11:01am On Jul 05, 2010
nice one,mr nice guy ;d
Re: Jokes Of The Day by KennyG6(m): 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2010
;d ;d
Re: Jokes Of The Day by Kunbee: 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2010
error
Re: Jokes Of The Day by KennyG6(m): 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2010
hey ba wo ni? grin
Re: Jokes Of The Day by Kunbee: 12:00am On Jul 06, 2010
i am cul as ice
Re: Jokes Of The Day by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2010
So funny!
Re: Jokes Of The Day by bibs(f): 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2010
yes it is
Re: Jokes Of The Day by Kunbee: 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2010
Maybe not
Re: Jokes Of The Day by bibs(f): 12:47am On Jul 07, 2010
omo buruku
Re: Jokes Of The Day by KennyG6(m): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2010
The mother of a 17-year-old girl was concerned that her daughter was having sex,
Worried the girl might become pregnant and adversely impact the family's status, she consulted the family doctor.
The doctor told her that teenagers today were very willful and any attempt to stop the girl would probably result in rebellion. He then told her to arrange for her daughter to be put on birth control and until then, talk to her and give her a box of condoms.
Later that evening, as her daughter was preparing for a date, the mother told her about the situation and handed her a box of condoms.
The girl burst out laughing and reached over to hug her mother, saying,
'Oh Mom! You don't have to worry about that! I'm dating Susan!'
Re: Jokes Of The Day by Ak4ril(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2010
oohh shocked shocked
Re: Jokes Of The Day by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2010
I really enjoy reading thru this thread menh grin
Re: Jokes Of The Day by Kunbee: 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2010
Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww grin
Re: Jokes Of The Day by KennyG6(m): 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2010
ologbo
Re: Jokes Of The Day by Kunbee: 11:58pm On Jul 07, 2010
Atole
Re: Jokes Of The Day by KennyG6(m): 12:01am On Jul 08, 2010
:p
Re: Jokes Of The Day by Kunbee: 12:07am On Jul 08, 2010
I no sey i no lie
Re: Jokes Of The Day by TeeJay6(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2010
***************************Small Tackle***************************
Brenda and Steve took their six-year-old son to the doctor.
With some hesitation, they explained that although their little angel appeared to be in good health, they were concerned about his rather small pen-is-.
After examining the child, the doctor confidently declared, 'Just feed him pancakes. That should solve the problem.'
The next morning when the boy arrived at breakfast, there was a large stack of warm pancakes in the middle of the table.
'Gee, Mom,' he exclaimed. 'For me?'

'Just take two,' Brenda replied. 'The rest are for your father.'
Re: Jokes Of The Day by EfemenaXY: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2010
lol
Re: Jokes Of The Day by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2010
hehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Jokes Of The Day by cecetanna: 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2010
this is soooo funny. Wat a nice way to mow d lawn overgrown wit weeds
Re: Jokes Of The Day by TeeJay6(m): 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2010
A man and his wife were spending the day at the zoo. She was wearing a loose fitting, pink dress, sleeveless with straps.
As they entered. a gorilla noticed her and went crazy. He was obviously excited at the pretty lady in the pink Dress.

The husband, noticing the excitement, thought this was funny. He suggested that his wife tease the poor fellow some more by puckering her lips and wiggling her bottom. She played along and the gorilla got even more excited, making noises that would wake the dead.

Then the husband suggested that she let one of her straps fall to show a little more skin. She did, And the gorilla was about to tear the bars down.
"Now, Show your thighs and sort of fan your dress at
him," he said. This drove the gorilla absolutely crazy, and he started doing flips.

Then the husband grabbed his wife, ripped open the door
to the cage, flung her in with the gorilla
and slammed the cage door shut.
"Now. Tell the gorilla you have a headache."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jokes Chronicle / The Rapist / Little Johnny Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.