Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Jokes Of The Day - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Jokes Of The Day (7176 Views)

Funniest miscellaneous Jokes Of this season / Best Jokes Of D Year.laughing Gas. / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jokes Of The Day by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2010
omg funny funny. love this thread menh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jokes Of The Day by EfemenaXY: 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2010
Ohhh. . . what a wicked husband!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Jokes Of The Day by skyndyp(f): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2010
My colleagues now think im crazy cos i've been laughing at my monitor. So funny grin grin grin
Re: Jokes Of The Day by clemcykul(f): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2010
lol nice one
Re: Jokes Of The Day by KennyG6(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2010
grin grin grin serves her rite, nice one
Re: Jokes Of The Day by clemcykul(f): 10:00am On Jul 14, 2010
poor lady embarassed
Re: Jokes Of The Day by TeeJay6(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2010
**************************Hospital Apointment*******************
A gorgeous woman went to a gynecologist. The doctor took one look at her and all his professionalism flew out the window. He was overwhelmed with passion and desire and immediately told her to get undressed.
After she had disrobed, the doctor began to stroke her thigh. While doing
so, he said, "Do you know what I am doing?" Yes," she replied, "You're checking for abrasions and dermatological
abnormalities

"That's right," said the doctor. He then began to handle her b.r.e.a.s.t.s. "Do you know what I'm doing now?" he asked.
"Yes," she said, "You're checking for lumps which might indicate b.r-e-a-s-t cancer."
"Correct," replied the doctor.

Then he mounted his patient and started having s.x.u.a.l intercourse with her.

He asked, "Do you know what I'm doing now?" "Yes," she said, "You're getting herpes, which is why I'm here."
Re: Jokes Of The Day by bibs(f): 10:38am On Jul 15, 2010
Tee_Jay:

"You're getting herpes."

Chei, e don happen shocked
Re: Jokes Of The Day by clemcykul(f): 10:39am On Jul 15, 2010
lmao!
sport on tee-jay grin
Re: Jokes Of The Day by KennyG6(m): 11:30am On Jul 15, 2010
shocked shocked shocked dokita don catch gono
Re: Jokes Of The Day by EfemenaXY: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2010
Oh my gawd!! shocked shocked shocked

Nice1 TJ cheesy
Re: Jokes Of The Day by clemcykul(f): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2010
effect of long throat
Re: Jokes Of The Day by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2010
Tee_Jay:

**************************Hospital Apointment*******************
A gorgeous woman went to a gynecologist. The doctor took one look at her and all his professionalism flew out the window. He was overwhelmed with passion and desire and immediately told her to get undressed.
After she had disrobed, the doctor began to stroke her thigh. While doing
so, he said, "Do you know what I am doing?" Yes," she replied, "You're checking for abrasions and dermatological
abnormalities

"That's right," said the doctor. He then began to handle her b.r.e.a.s.t.s. "Do you know what I'm doing now?" he asked.
"Yes," she said, "You're checking for lumps which might indicate b.r-e-a-s-t cancer."
"Correct," replied the doctor.

Then he mounted his patient and started having s.x.u.a.l intercourse with her.

He asked, "Do you know what I'm doing now?" "Yes," she said, "You're getting herpes, which is why I'm here."

Die laughing choke

Re: Jokes Of The Day by StudioCFR(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2010
Hehehehe
Re: Jokes Of The Day by TeeJay6(m): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2010
An old man and his wife have gone to bed. After laying in bed for a few minutes the old man lets out a loud fart and says "one-nil."
His wife rolls over and asks, "What in the world was that?"The old man says, "A goal. I'm ahead one-nil."
A few minutes later the wife lets one go and says, "Goal! One all."The old boy farts again. "Goal! I'm ahead 2-1."
Now starting to get into this the wife quickly farts again and says,"Goal! 2 all."
The old man tries to fart again, but cannot. Trying desperately not to be out-done by his wife, he gives it everything he has to get out
just one more fart. He strains a little too hard and sh*ts the bed.
The wife asks, "Now what in the world was that?"

The old man replies, "Half-time, switch sides."
Re: Jokes Of The Day by EfemenaXY: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ewww. . . TJ you're putting me off my lunch man!

<but nice joke sha >
Re: Jokes Of The Day by clemcykul(f): 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2010
funny lol
Re: Jokes Of The Day by TeeJay6(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2010
wink
Re: Jokes Of The Day by TeeJay6(m): 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2010
A chicken farmer went to a local bar, sat next to a woman and ordered a glass of champagne.

The woman perks up and says "How about that? I just ordered a glass of champagne, too!"

"What a coincidence" the farmer says "This is a special day for me I am celebrating"

"This is a special day for me too, I am also celebrating!" says the woman.

"What a coincidence!" says the farmer? As they clinked glasses the man asked "What are you celebrating?"

"My husband and I have been trying to have a child and today my gynaecologist told me that I am pregnant!"

"What a coincidence "says the man. "I'm a chicken farmer and for years all of my hens were infertile, but today they are all laying fertilized eggs "

"That's great!" says the woman, "How did your chickens become fertile?"

"I used a different cock," he replied.

The woman smiled and said, "What a coincidence
Re: Jokes Of The Day by EfemenaXY: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2010
Oh. .My. .Gawd!! shocked shocked shocked

Nice 1 TJ!! grin
Re: Jokes Of The Day by KennyG6(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2010
nice one grin grin grin
Re: Jokes Of The Day by nellaluv(f): 6:27pm On Jul 23, 2010
what a coincidence grin grin .

Kenny_G:

nice one grin grin grin
hi there sugar wink tongue
Re: Jokes Of The Day by nellaluv(f): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2010
Re: Jokes Of The Day by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 23, 2010
So funny, but it makes sense. grin
Re: Jokes Of The Day by TeeJay6(m): 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2010
A man goes into the Job Center in LONDON and sees a notice advertising for a Gynecologist' s Assistant.
Interested, he goes to learn more "Can you please give me some more details about this job?" he asks the receptionist.
The receptionist replies. "The job entails you getting female patients ready for the gynaecologist. You'll have to help them out of their underwear, lie them down and wash their nether regions, then apply shaving foam and shave off all their pubic hair; then rub in soothing oils so they're ready for the gynecologist' s examination. The annual salary is £20,000 but you're going to have to go up to Glasgow."
The drooling man asks , "Is that where the job is based?"

"No, that is where the queue ends !"
Re: Jokes Of The Day by EfemenaXY: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2010
Classic!!

You're the best TJ!!
Re: Jokes Of The Day by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 26, 2010
Tee_Jay:

A man goes into the Job Center in LONDON and sees a notice advertising for a Gynecologist' s Assistant.
Interested, he goes to learn more "Can you please give me some more details about this job?" he asks the receptionist.
The receptionist replies. "The job entails you getting female patients ready for the gynaecologist. You'll have to help them out of their underwear, lie them down and wash their nether regions, then apply shaving foam and shave off all their pubic hair; then rub in soothing oils so they're ready for the gynecologist' s examination. The annual salary is £20,000 but you're going to have to go up to Glasgow."
The drooling man asks , "Is that where the job is based?"

"No, that is where the queue ends !"

Everything got me rolling but this one almost made me wake the whole neighbourhood.!!!

I hope o come back and see more lovely jokes from you, nice one gee.
Re: Jokes Of The Day by Mauricemoh: 12:41am On Jul 26, 2010
At an Annual General Meeting of a Corporate Co.,Mrs Booty was about to deliver speech, she just pollute the air and every body could not bear the odour of this mess,they have to run for their life because the gas was like a dangerous weapon which can cause sickness. Mrs Booty feel ashame and start to apologise to board members to please keep this scenario secret because she could not expect herself to have committed this blunder. Mrs Booty woke up from her sleep, what a terrible nightmare!!, she pray I hope it would not happen in real life.

www.jokesvillage..com
Re: Jokes Of The Day by clemcykul(f): 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2010
da joke is not so thick but its kool all da same.

mrs booty should pray harder, her enemies are after her life lol
Re: Jokes Of The Day by TeeJay6(m): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2010
Paddy and Mick go to London to donate sperm. It was a disaster!

Paddy missed the tube and Mick came on the bus!
Re: Jokes Of The Day by StudioCFR(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2010
Hehehe
Re: Jokes Of The Day by Kunbee: 12:58am On Aug 08, 2010
tjay has risen from the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jokes Chronicle / The Rapist / Little Johnny Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.