Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) (54241 Views)

From Neighbors To Husband And Wife (Photos) / Trending Video Of An African Lady And Her Elderly White Husband / Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Shampoo77: 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
Na who dey worry this guy? Is it all because of poverty?? May God help him.

2 Likes

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by ussy09(m): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
the struggle is real.

1 Like

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by stano2(m): 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
Toooo Baaaad
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
Anything for d greencardcheesy. At least this one don escape from buhari induced suffering in this our kantry niagaracheesy.
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Ay2win17(m): 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
Renmoney loan application for up to #4,000,000.00 without collateral, guarantor or leaving the comfort of your office.#Taking you further #same day disbursement.Check my signature.
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by donbachi(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
i sorry for this woman...she will pay all the money her ancestors did not pay,when they took his great-grandfather for slavery.
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by MsGood(f): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
akeentech:

Most of these old white women know how to satisfy their men than many of you African ladies
Even ancestors?
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by blazer2018: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
This useless boy will turn down the chance to date an Africa ancestors.

Stupid racist

As in wetin African ancestors wan offer am? na money my guy dey after now...i very sure dat he has less than 5% of love 4 dat woman... grin
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by friyina1(f): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
Chai! To get green card no easy o, Pele my brother.
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
i can already imagine the nightmare this man must go through every night when mounting this corpse....

[img]https://media1./images/94ec8e77f201109a234ae494b82bb514/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by joeyswift(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
The boy is after inheriting her property and cash
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Urchskata: 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
Who no go no know, guys are not happy... Anything to get out of this God forsaken ANIMAL FARM called Nigeria. Anything for a RESIDENCE PERMIT in Europe.
Good job my guy, don't worry in 3 years u will be free and start enjoying life. I understand what u are going through. I wish you good luck.

1 Like

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by innocential3032(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
Oh lwand
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by papae1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
Take a good look at the guy. Dude resembles Drogba grin grin
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by alizma: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sardonicus:
GOLD DIGGER
and what do you think the old woman is digging?
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by DKM123: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
Why are African men such gold diggers. They keep disgracing us before this white men who already wonder if we are even humans or monkeys.

I mean, just see. Sex slaves to 150year old white women all because of money. Choi! embarassed

White men be looking at African men like..

1 Like

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
Anything for the green card
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Rubyventures: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
OSALOBUA!! lipsrsealed
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by romenna: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
If you know what poverty has caused people in this country, you will stop blaming the young man.

If you know you know.

Is this not morally better than ritualism and Yahoo +.

Moral lesson is, we all have to struggle to avoid this kind of scenario. Most importantly let's hold our leaders responsible whenever they mess up.

You all blame him when we still have morons supporting PMB.
the country is a joke my broda.
whoever can leave shud leave now.
oh God of abroad, answer my prayers
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by akeentech(m): 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
MsGood:
Even ancestors?
yes even ancestors
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Sonsofbitches(m): 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2018
The embassy ain't stupid, the fact most people fail to realize is, that brother ai t getting no visa to join his grandmama wife. He is going to get denied cus the marriage is considered a scam

2 Likes

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by perdollar(m): 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
lovely couple. meanwhile I hope erdogan wey dey form tough man go bomb Israel. dem go chop him papa join
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by franchasng: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
Don't blame the poor boys, blame the useless African presidents that destroyed the present and future of African youths such that they now engage in all manner of things to survive cry

1 Like

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by daddyfreeman1(m): 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
THIS GUY WAN RESEMBLE POGBA OOOO
spycee1:

As seen on Facebook...

1 Like

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
If you know what poverty has caused people in this country, you will stop blaming the young man.

If you know you know.

Is this not morally better than ritualism and Yahoo +.

Moral lesson is, we all have to struggle to avoid this kind of scenario. Most importantly let's hold our leaders responsible whenever they mess up.

You all blame him when we still have morons supporting PMB.

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!
Nigerian men (and women) have been trying to cut corners for DECADES, and this has nothing to do with the government or a situation, but ALL to do with lazy good for nothing people trying to cut corners in life... there are MILLIONS of Nigerians who have moved to the west legally, there are MILLIONS of Nigerians who have looked within their environment to find a way to succeed in life, there are MILLIONS of Nigerians who have decided to sort out their life in a positive way.... and it is an insult to THESE people to come here and pretend that this above rubbish was the only thing this man could do to better his life. thats a DAMN LIE!

the reason we have the above rubbish marriage is because some Nigerian people are greedy, some Nigerian people are lazy, some Nigerian people want to cut corners to attain what they dont deserve and/or some Nigerian people want to achieve what others have, at any cost.... no matter how tough life is in Nigeria, we should ALL look down on such practice, just as we look down on Yahoo Yahoo or prostitutes/runz babes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 3:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=Cholls post=69661876][/quote]No bro.
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Na paper sure pass
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by XaviDayo(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
This useless boy will turn down the chance to date an Africa ancestors.

Stupid racist

Oh boy....You harsh o

Me right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.