Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) (54246 Views)

From Neighbors To Husband And Wife (Photos) / Trending Video Of An African Lady And Her Elderly White Husband / Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
If he is a Nigerian just let em be....
You can't imagine what he has been through...
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
LivingFree:

East Africa? If you mean the Kenyans, we dash them to the west! You can have them grin
I said that it's a Africa thing So I don't know why you bring Kenyan in to this undecided
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Blessingbex(f): 7:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
Money....go fit make man do wetin im no wish to do.
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by calcal: 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
Yes, the Oyinbo woman has something good to offer compare to her counterparts in the shitehole countries.
Keep moving bro.
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
SilentWisper:
I said that it's a Africa thing So I don't know why you bring Kenyan in to this undecided

It's gone over your head tongue

1 Like

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
How which I can see my own now this country don tire me embarassed
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
LivingFree:

It's gone over your head tongue
it's. a Africa thing.not Nigerian or Kenyan thing.
Now look at this pic below this guy is neither Nigerian or Kenyan undecided

http:// www.nairaland.com/2543205/ugandan-singer-28-weds-68

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

lol, then some people will be coming to NL blaming the white man for slavery, when some brothas are WILLINGLY joining the queue to be enslaved/used and abused daily.

true story: back in Norway, i once knew of a middle age woman who was a police officer and who would go to Gambia to look for the above desperate niggaz to marry, so that she could bring them back to Norway and be mounted EVERY night, for as long as she desired. the rules were very simple, you do whatever she says, if she says fukc me for the all night, then that was your duty, and if by any chance you couldnt perform, she would just divorce you and you would be sent back to Africa (law is very strict in these places)....she married/used and abused so many Africans, her "legend" in Oslo was well known in the African community.

btw: probably what he will see when she get undressed...
na waoh some of these young nigerian guys getting married to 90 something yr old oyibo great grand moms are trying ooshocked.its not an easy task.how they able to get erection having sex with these aged women baffles meshocked. Even for greencard its not an easy job.

2 Likes

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
SilentWisper:
it's. a Africa thing.not Nigerian or Kenyan thing.
Now look at this pic below this guy is neither Nigerian or Kenyan undecided

http:// www.nairaland.com/2543205/ugandan-singer-28-weds-68
haha this ugandan guy has dumped this swedish grandma a long time agocheesy. I read he's now living happily with his younger ugandan girlfriend in switzerland.
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
EgunMogaji:

If I were a visa officer, I would deny him based on that.

It’s against the local societal norms.
there was one that was read on morning NTA newspaper about one 20 yr old nigerian guy married to an 88 yr old british woman and the 20 yr old guy was denied visa by the british embassy. The woman was crying and saying they should let her husband join hercheesy. Even the NTA presenter reading the story from the newspaper was laughing as he was reading the storycheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
lefulefu:
haha this ugandan guy has dumped this swedish grandma a long time agocheesy. I read he's now living happily with his younger ugandan girlfriend in switzerland.
yeah I know na contract marriage na wink even this one self go soon dump this one too.

Well that living free be they trow jabs, na make me dig this one up.

but this guy no look like Nigerian sha!
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
SilentWisper:
yeah I know na contract marriage na wink even this one self go soon dump this one too.

Well that living free be they trow jabs, na make me dig this one up.
haba LivingFree its not only nigerians dat do these racket nacheesy. Other african men do it as wellcheesy. All na to escape from africacheesycheesy.
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by babony1: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!
Nigerian men (and women) have been trying to cut corners for DECADES, and this has nothing to do with the government or a situation, but ALL to do with lazy good for nothing people trying to cut corners in life... there are MILLIONS of Nigerians who have moved to the west legally, there are MILLIONS of Nigerians who have looked within their environment to find a way to succeed in life, there are MILLIONS of Nigerians who have decided to sort out their life in a positive way.... and it is an insult to THESE people to come here and pretend that this above rubbish was the only thing this man could do to better his life. thats a DAMN LIE!

the reason we have the above rubbish marriage is because some Nigerian people are greedy, some Nigerian people are lazy, some Nigerian people want to cut corners to attain what they dont deserve and/or some Nigerian people want to achieve what others have, at any cost.... no matter how tough life is in Nigeria, we should ALL look down on such practice, just as we look down on Yahoo Yahoo or prostitutes/runz babes.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
lefulefu:
na waoh some of these young nigerian guys getting married to 90 something yr old oyibo great grand moms are trying ooshocked.its not an easy task.how they able to get erection having sex with these aged women baffles meshocked. Even for greencard its not an easy job.

erec... what? by the time the babe takes her clothes off, the only thing that poor man can do is close his eyes, picture the boobs of Cossy Orjiakor in his mind, and hope for some godly intervention/reaction down below.

1 Like

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
lefulefu:
there was one that was read on morning NTA newspaper about one 20 yr old nigerian guy married to an 88 yr old british woman and the 20 yr old guy was denied visa by the british embassy. The woman was crying and saying they should let her husband join hercheesy. Even the NTA presenter reading the story from the newspaper was laughing as he was reading the storycheesy.

grin

Many citizens forget that family immigration is a privilege not a right.

1 Like

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
SilentWisper:

but this guy no look like Nigerian sha!
yea true he doesnt look nigerian. From his facial appearance he kinder looks like he's from kenya or democratic republic of congo. Guy i was listening to some documentary on BBC radio about the sex tourism in east africa. Do u know that old women from europe in large numbers troop to kenya and uganda for some sexual thrill with young africans? Women as old as 70 something,80 something travel to east africa in tourist seasons for some sexual thrills with young africans. It bolsters the economy for east african govts.
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
All I see is a young man who took some pictures with an elderly woman.
Nothing definite to suggest they are married.
She could be his adoptive mother or even a close friend or inlaw. undecided
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
soberdrunk:
We found love in an ancient place........... angry

In Riri's voice abi? grin
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Gordonz07(m): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
Small boy with his ancestor. undecided
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by yembet(f): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
There is not special, than to secure a residence, permit.
If he married this elderly because of love. there are many elderly women where, he migrated from.
Who is a gold digger, the man or the woman?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
If that ancient woman isn't foolish she already knows the guy is using her same way she is using him... Ancestral loving grin grin

1 Like

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
yembet:
There is not special, than to secure a residence, permit.
If he married this elderly because of love. there are many elderly women where, he migrated from.
Who is a gold digger, the man or the woman?
He's digging gold selling pipe to the ancient woman... With her bush & cobwebs covered ponyon
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by victorian(f): 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
White old ladies marrying young Nigerian boys knows the boys are wooing them to escape poverty in Nigeria.
These old white women, no oyibo man both old or young man is wooing them anymore or even looking their side. And they are still Hot looking for any boy or man who's good in romantic words and also good in bed to oil their rusty, rickety engine grin God forgive me lol

Honestly I wonder how an old woman will still have urge for strong dickkk. I think about it and I just wonder in dismay.. Oh Lord.

So the old women are ready and willing to be used for green card , they are willing to give the guy enough pounds or dollars to spend to an extent as long as the guy or boy makes them happy by telling them sweet lies and I bet sucking their grey white hairy pussyyy too..and banging it hard. Yuck! sad

O ga o!

1 Like

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by yembet(f): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
babony1:
God bless you.

Nice one. At least they haven't got into crime or defrauding anyone, it's survival of the fittest .
Life is about choice.
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
victorian:
White old ladies marrying young Nigerian boys knows the boys are wooing them to escape poverty in Nigeria.
These old white women, no oyibo man both old or young man is wooing them anymore or even looking their side. And they are still Hot looking for any boy or man who's good in romantic words and also good in bed to oil their rusty, rickety engine grin God forgive me lol

Honestly I wonder how an old woman will still have urge for strong dickkk. I think about it and I just wonder in dismay.. Oh Lord.

So the old women are ready and willing to be used for green card , they are willing to give the guy enough pounds or dollars to spend to an extent as long as the guy or boy makes them happy by telling them sweet lies and I bet sucking their grey white hairy pussyyy too..and banging it hard. Yuck! sad

O ga o!
yeah it's scary but the boy do not look like Nigerian thou
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by moonraker(m): 1:10am On Jul 25, 2018
Like i stated in the last thread similar to this,

Buhariooooooooooooooo angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by LegendaryLover(m): 1:53am On Jul 25, 2018
chisos!!!!!!!!!!!! ;Dchisos!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Mpamaegbu: 2:38am On Jul 25, 2018
Gush!

How do these young guys even touch these elderly ones sef? I hope they don't have sex with them sha.
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 6:16am On Jul 25, 2018
The leaders of this European countries should stop all this nonsense. Stop getting them married to stop the possible heartbreak of these grandmother's in the very very near future.

1 Like

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by chreb: 6:55am On Jul 25, 2018
and let the hustle begin.......
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by babony1: 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
yembet:

Nice one. At least they haven't got into crime or defrauding anyone, it's survival of the fittest .
Life is about choice.
You're highly welcome.

1 Like

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 31, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!
Nigerian men (and women) have been trying to cut corners for DECADES, and this has nothing to do with the government or a situation, but ALL to do with lazy good for nothing people trying to cut corners in life... there are MILLIONS of Nigerians who have moved to the west legally, there are MILLIONS of Nigerians who have looked within their environment to find a way to succeed in life, there are MILLIONS of Nigerians who have decided to sort out their life in a positive way.... and it is an insult to THESE people to come here and pretend that this above rubbish was the only thing this man could do to better his life. thats a DAMN LIE!

the reason we have the above rubbish marriage is because some Nigerian people are greedy, some Nigerian people are lazy, some Nigerian people want to cut corners to attain what they dont deserve and/or some Nigerian people want to achieve what others have, at any cost.... no matter how tough life is in Nigeria, we should ALL look down on such practice, just as we look down on Yahoo Yahoo or prostitutes/runz babes.
Well said!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do? / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.