Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) (54237 Views)

From Neighbors To Husband And Wife (Photos) / Trending Video Of An African Lady And Her Elderly White Husband / Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by XaviDayo(m): 3:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
i can already imagine the nightmare this man must go through every night when mounting this corpse....

[img]https://media1./images/94ec8e77f201109a234ae494b82bb514/tenor.gif[/img]

What the Grandma sees whenever she looks at the dude. ..

1 Like

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Chinny024(f): 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Congratulations dear...
Even menopause couldn't stop you from this bold step...
Happy married life....
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by dyn1800: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
that's where he derives his happiness... i wish him best of luck.
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
XaviDayo:

What the Grandma sees whenever she looks at the dude. ..

lol, then some people will be coming to NL blaming the white man for slavery, when some brothas are WILLINGLY joining the queue to be enslaved/used and abused daily.

true story: back in Norway, i once knew of a middle age woman who was a police officer and who would go to Gambia to look for the above desperate niggaz to marry, so that she could bring them back to Norway and be mounted EVERY night, for as long as she desired. the rules were very simple, you do whatever she says, if she says fukc me for the all night, then that was your duty, and if by any chance you couldnt perform, she would just divorce you and you would be sent back to Africa (law is very strict in these places)....she married/used and abused so many Africans, her "legend" in Oslo was well known in the African community.

btw: probably what he will see when she get undressed...

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 3:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
Pls fork her small small make her womb no shift o!

1 Like

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Burger01(m): 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
Love is blind.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Love wey blind go see one day. It's just for a while smiley

1 Like

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Ironi: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nigerian young men and disgraceful marriage of wrinkled-ass old white women is like 6 and 9.

The only place on the African continent where this shameful practice occurs.

1 Like

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
akeentech:

Most of these old white women know how to satisfy their men than many of you African ladies

Keep telling yourself that. Why don't you ask your grandmother's friend for her hand in marriage since old women do it better?

Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Ironi: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
DKM123:
Why are African men such gold diggers. They keep disgracing us before this white men who already wonders if we are even humans or monkeys.

I mean, just see. Sex slaves to 150year old white women all because of money. Choi! embarassed

White men be looking at African men like..

It's Nigerians, Not African men.

Nigeria is the only place this disgraceful practice happens.

Don't make it an African issue.

2 Likes

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
He is a savage... opportunist
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by oruma19: 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
He looks like the one i saw at osubi airport. we even boarded same flight to lagos. i shame for that boy i swear. The woman was elderly, they were obviously travelling back to europe after visiting home. Small boy with big goddess!...lol
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ironi:

Thank you!
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by MsGood(f): 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
akeentech:

yes even ancestors
All the best o.
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by j1mmy: 4:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
Disgusting disgrace!
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
How would this boy put up with this skeleton?
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by begwong: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Trust Edo boy he is going to make sure he steals all her life savings before running � away..
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by GoldHorse(m): 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
Here is where some people will say "the hustle is real" cheesy
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by akeentech(m): 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
kneehighbootz:

Keep telling yourself that. Why don't you ask your grandmother's friend for her hand in marriage since old women do it better?

Yeye dey smell.

Some Old white women and not
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Martin0(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
i can already imagine the nightmare this man must go through every night when mounting this corpse....

hahahahah hahahahahgringrin them dey hustle oo at least na im work be that!!!
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lol it's all about the hustle... Shes probably a millionaire and She gon die anytime soon anyway, If she refuse to die i will kill her myself by suffocating her with pillow!!!
But Damn.. Mehn I Can't imagine the horror of sticking my soft flappy diick inside her, coz my diick can never get hard in the act... NEVER! well money got to be made!!!
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sardonicus:
GOLD DIGGER

Is it your gold digging
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 5:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
dbynonetwork:
Just the GREEN CARD nothing else.... Any funny idea that would take u out of this country is welcomed by everyone......
What God has joined together nobody should put asunder....... Enjoy your marriage bro...
Buy why do they always go for old women? Can't they look for Young ladies even if it's because of green card?
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=CanineOfJackal post=69662097]This useless boy will turn down the chance to date an Africa ancestors.

Stupid racist[/quote
Mumu Wetin make the young happily married man useless? Abi you no know say him better pass you wey still de suck toto for free?
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
White people self,,, they never accept that their time is up, you will see 80yrs old women still seriously looking for love and sexual relationship... As in WTF! That's why they always fall victim to relationship scam online.

1 Like

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by winsh: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
i only liked this comment to round the likes up to 30
SpecialAdviser:
If you know what poverty has caused people in this country, you will stop blaming the young man.

If you know you know.

Is this not morally better than ritualism and Yahoo +.

Moral lesson is, we all have to struggle to avoid this kind of scenario. Most importantly let's hold our leaders responsible whenever they mess up.

You all blame him when we still have morons supporting PMB.
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
This useless boy will turn down the chance to date an Africa ancestors.

Stupid racist

If I were a visa officer, I would deny him based on that.

It’s against the local societal norms.
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

You gave no chill, none.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Awaja(m): 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
He’s level of stupidity is so stupid to behold.
His brain is older than the woman’s age.
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
LivingFree:

Thank you!
Ironi:

who told the two of you that it's a Nigerian thing..go to east Africa and see for yourself. wink

2 Likes

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by dbynonetwork: 7:10pm On Jul 24, 2018
Greatzeus:

Buy why do they always go for old women? Can't they look for Young ladies even if it's because of green card?

It's faster with older women.... They are in a rush to settle with a younger man....
Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 24, 2018
SilentWisper:
who told the two of you that it's a Nigerian thing..go to east Africa and see for yourself. wink

East Africa? If you mean the Kenyans, we dash them to the west! You can have them grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Fellow Men That Desperately Beg Women For Sex / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.