Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) (54238 Views)

From Neighbors To Husband And Wife (Photos) / Trending Video Of An African Lady And Her Elderly White Husband / Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 31, 2019
lefulefu:
there was one that was read on morning NTA newspaper about one 20 yr old nigerian guy married to an 88 yr old british woman and the 20 yr old guy was denied visa by the british embassy. The woman was crying and saying they should let her husband join hercheesy. Even the NTA presenter reading the story from the newspaper was laughing as he was reading the storycheesy.
Why was she crying? If it's the real love, she should live with her husband in his country and let people see it is love.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me / I Caught Her RedHanded Stealing, Deleting Her Chat From Phone, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.