Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

What Are Those Things A Girl Does That Makes You Wanna Sex Her Badly(18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Those Things A Girl Does That Makes You Wanna Sex Her Badly(18+) (3571 Views)

Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? / My Girl Leave Me Because I Sex Her 3 Times Daily / How I Was Seduced By My Maid And Made Me Sex Her Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Those Things A Girl Does That Makes You Wanna Sex Her Badly(18+) by MrDickfit: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2018
Mine is seeing a girl on towel. I simply know she's most likely not wearing pant under. My dick dey always rise instantly.

Second is seeing a girls panty line or prints. Most especially when she's on tight skirt or trouser wey go con commot the shape of the pant..

Share yours.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things A Girl Does That Makes You Wanna Sex Her Badly(18+) by Yeligray(m): 9:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
Heaven is real
Re: What Are Those Things A Girl Does That Makes You Wanna Sex Her Badly(18+) by bodemattews(m): 9:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
Focus on making your life better bro. This is useless.
MrDickfit:
Mine is seeing a girl on towel. I simply know she's most likely not wearing pant under. My dick dey always rise instantly.

Second is seeing a girls panty line or prints. Most especially when she's on tight skirt or trouser wey go con commot the shape of the pant..

Share yours.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things A Girl Does That Makes You Wanna Sex Her Badly(18+) by MrDickfit: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
bodemattews:
Focus on making your life better bro. This is useless.
Sorry o bros but me and u no be mates for anything.. I'm not the cause of your misfortune abi na me say make ur own life no go as planned? Look for your mates to argue with.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things A Girl Does That Makes You Wanna Sex Her Badly(18+) by bodemattews(m): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
From your name I suspected you're a poor old pervert and now you have confirmed it. I wish you good luck in all your decisions tho and I hope your children never follow your foot steps.
MrDickfit:

Sorry o bros but me and u no be mates for anything.. I'm not the cause of your misfortune abi na me say make ur own life no go as planned? Look for your mates to argue with.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things A Girl Does That Makes You Wanna Sex Her Badly(18+) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
If she's on Braids
If she wear a nose ring
If she looks bad

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things A Girl Does That Makes You Wanna Sex Her Badly(18+) by LarryBee1k: 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: What Are Those Things A Girl Does That Makes You Wanna Sex Her Badly(18+) by CAPSLOCKED: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2020
_

Re: What Are Those Things A Girl Does That Makes You Wanna Sex Her Badly(18+) by doctore212(m): 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
When my olosho wear my boxers
Re: What Are Those Things A Girl Does That Makes You Wanna Sex Her Badly(18+) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
_
rapist
Re: What Are Those Things A Girl Does That Makes You Wanna Sex Her Badly(18+) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
seeing a girl with a real nice booty twerk

(1) (Reply)

I And My Fiance Are Both AS / Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ / 5 Signs You Are Dealing With A Dangerous Female Narcissist.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.