Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Feeling For Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feeling For Him (375 Views)

As A Lady Can You Approach A Guy If You Have Feeling For Him? / What Destroy Your Feeling For Someone, You Were Once In Love With / I'm Having Sexual Feeling For My Cousin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feeling For Him by adjohnson(m): 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
[/color]am so Hot can't wait to see you baby.I love the way your lips taest. and the way you hold my hair when we were on bed.you so amazing and special always put you on my mind.[color=#006600]am so Hot can't wait to see you baby.I love the way your lips taest. and the way you hold my hair when we were on bed.you so amazing and special always put you on my mind.am so Hot can't wait to see you baby.I love the way your lips taest. and the way you hold my hair when we were on bed.you so amazing and special always put you on my mind.

(1) (Reply)

Am Still Thinking About You / 6 Ways To Reignite The Lost Spark In Your Relationship / Does Your Partner Hide His Or Her Emotional Feelings? Do This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.