Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess (5165 Views)

'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" / Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by Lovethaa: 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Mehn...
Wow wow wow... things are really happening..

Okay so there is this friend of mine that just got back from Malaysia , he called me to come chill with him so I left my place to his new crib.

He just bought a 4 bedroom duplex in Lekki and the day I arrived he told me we would be going to buy a Benz the next day which we did
I'm just saying this so you can understand that my guy actually came with enough cash I mean real Cash.. since I moved to his house everyday has been like a party .. we invite ladies over and guys too..just to chill , drink and eat.. sometimes we go clubbing but that has reduced due to convid

Okay back to my topic there is this guy that I don't know , but he's a friend to my friend. During the times I was in the house this Guy used to come around every day to drink and eat but he doesn't sleep over.. actually my guy doesn't allow anyone sleep over except me .,

But my friend usually have a woman around everyday so he's sometimes always busy indoors which gave his friend an avenue to be closer to me..

Me and this guy chats and we seem to connect, until yesterday this guy told me to meet him somewhere cos he wants to show me something...

When I got there , he took me into a room where I met some guys and on thier table was different Guns , from pistol to Ak-47....

I have never seen a gun in ny Life so I was scared and literally shaking... that's when they told me that they need my help in robbing my friend..

Just because the estate is well secured , you will actually need an insider to help you get through the gate .. they told me thier plan is to rob him off his jewelry, cash, iphone and every valuables.... including his car. my only job is to help them get through the gate and also make sure I leave the front door to the main house open..

They also told me that I'll be dealt with also when they arrive so that he doesn't suspect me ...

Now I'm scared to my bone marrow..with no idea of what to do...if I run away they will still carry out thier plans ..if u tell my friend he might involve police which might result in bigger wahala for me . because those boys can kill....

Pls guys beware of guys that come around you....some are armed fckn robbers...

I'm lost ...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by KingAzubuike(f): 4:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
Fake story conjured from the pit if lies

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by mployer(m): 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
Your story is fake anyway.

Police move around with guns everyday, how come you haven't seen real gun?

37 Likes

Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by zeuss: 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lovethaa:
Mehn...

Okay so there is this friend of mine that just got back from Malaysia , he called me to come chill with him so I left my place to his new crib.

He just bought a 4 bedroom duplex in Lekki and the day I arrived he told me we would be going to buy a Benz the next day which we did
I'm just saying this so you can understand that my guy actually came with enough cash I mean real Cash.. since I moved to his house everyday has been like a party .. we invite ladies over and guys too..just to chill , drink and eat.. sometimes we go clubbing but that has reduced due to convid

Okay back to my topic there is this guy that I don't know , but he's a friend to my friend. During the times I was in the house this Guy used to come around every day to drink and eat but he doesn't sleep over.. actually my guy doesn't allow anyone sleep over except me .,

But my friend usually have a woman around everyday so he's sometimes always busy indoors which gave his friend an avenue to be closer to me..

Me and this guy chats and we seem to connect, until yesterday this guy told me to meet him somewhere cos he wants to show me something...

When I got there , he took me into a room where I met some guys and on thier table was different Guns , from pistol to Ak-47....

I have never seen a gun in ny Life so I was scared and literally shaking... that's when they told me that they need my help in robbing my friend..

Just because the estate is well secured , you will actually need an insider to help you get through the gate .. they told me thier plan is to rob him off his jewelry, cash, iphone and every valuables.... including his car. my only job is to help them get through the gate and also make sure I leave the front door to the main house open..

They also told me that I'll be dealt with also when they arrive so that he doesn't suspect me ...

Now I'm scared to my bone marrow..with no idea of what to do...if I run away they will still carry out thier plans ..if u tell my friend he might involve police which might result in bigger wahala for me . because those boys can kill....

I'm lost ...

tell your friend immediately!!!! then you both go and tell the police....delay is dangerous. his life is on the line and so is yours there is no easy way out of this.... just do the right thing or you will be a prime suspect when they kill your friend by mistake for resisting or provoking them and who knows they may just kill you too to tie up loose ends. ....for you know there is no honor among evil men

4 Likes

Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
If this is not a fake story find a way to fool their plans before the kill your friend. mind u after using u to rob him there will still go back in their agreement with u. wetin u fit do them? nothing. Contact a military officers and fit him Intel of this operation or contact the CID of NPF in your state. Remember u no like make ur friend do u wetin them tell u to do am

2 Likes

Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by Bebson007(m): 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
nothing much, just inform ur guy so they call op mesah to come camp wait for them. So they wil capture all of them.
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by Nimen(m): 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
Slutty and romantic videos, sexual tips, hook ups and relationship advice; mad content posted on a daily...

Add up on WhatsApp 0816 382 4388

it's hot in there
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by blackboy(m): 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
In nigeria you never see gun before? Me wet don live around the world na nigeria is see guns well well. I detest the sight of it. Police carry different sizes new or rugged guns. Big guns small guns. Na when I come Abuja I see small boys wey dey carry big guns wey almost their size wearing suits or street clothes. I then realised they are DSS.
I believe na story u dey tell us. No jion them ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by WoundedLamb: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
Sorry, we can't tell if you're telling the truth or not. But if you are, you will have to tell your friend and both of you will figure out a way to be ahead of the robbers. You guys might need to leave that area for a while.

Lovethaa:

Pls guys beware of guys that come around you....some are armed fckn robbers.
Lol... What does "your guy" do?

1 Like

Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by Officialgarri: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
Let's assume the story isn't fake (because I don't think you would even have the strength to expose yourself on nairaland) :

OP, your guy knows about the plan. He just wants to test your loyalty.

Tell him wassup... And lay low for a while.

He would definitely call you back and invite you to join him in a shady business, probably drugs.

13 Likes

Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by RainOnMe: 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
KingAzubuike:
Fake story conjured from the pit if lies

I'm not saying it might not be fake but you guys seem not to believe anything here.

1 Like

Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by RealGboy: 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lovethaa:
Mehn...

I'm lost ...

Calm down .. it's just format..... your guy is behind it all.. he wants to initiate you but he hasn't test your loyalty First....

4 Likes

Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by Soolmus: 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
Nairaland and fake story...

When I saw comments soliciting for paid writer I need Nairaland was needing traffic
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by richmond500: 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
u are in Nigeria and has never seen a gun in ur life? with all the police weh plenty for highway?
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by akindele91(m): 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
Why did you post this your unverified story in romance section? it should be in crime if you really need good advice
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by Truthabulabula(m): 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
RealGboy:

Calm down .. it's just format..... your guy is behind it all.. he wants to initiate you but he hasn't test your loyalty First....

Chop knuckle.

If the story is real though. I doubt undecided

1 Like

Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by RealGboy: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2021
Truthabulabula:

Chop knuckle.

If the story is real though. I doubt undecided

Is there anything real in the interne?t... Ever chatted a girl only to fund out she's a man ... welcome to the internet
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by Truthabulabula(m): 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
RealGboy:

Is there anything real in the interne?t... Ever chatted a girl only to fund out she's a man ... welcome to the internet

Most girls here are real though.
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lovethaa:
Mehn...

I'm lost ...

OMF Fake story!
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by pointblank247(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
mployer:
Your story is fake anyway.

Police move around with guns everyday, how come you haven't seen real gun?
men ask him again
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by JustCruise(m): 6:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
Fake story. No one will tell you their plan,without the assurance of your involvement. Robbing a person is no joke.
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by illicit(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
They wouldn't have told you at the first meeting tho.... Or else they want to move on that same day.

If it was real

1 Like

Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by Lovethaa: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
JustCruise:
Fake story. No one will tell you their plan,without the assurance of your involvement. Robbing a person is no joke.

I don't blame most of y'all... the only life you have is Nairaland.... I don't expect you to believe.. I'll carry my Cross
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
Only a broke and useless guys will concoct a stupid plan
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by Dliquidmetal(m): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
go meet up with the cops pal and plan an ambush, that's if Nigerian police would have the balls though because they are all pussies.
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by sofiscatedmoron: 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
grin
Real shit this is,
I am speechless
Is this a real story?
You saw a real gun, yesterday for the first time?
Haven't you seen police with real gun?
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by Octopusbottle(m): 7:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
I don't care if na fabricated story,me am here to comment...Bro it a tricky,scary situation u got dere,ur friend might b testing your loyalty to him by letting u believe he wants to be robbed or those nigga are real blockbuster armed robber (And in these case since dey told u dere plan,u re indirectly in,so if u say u can't do it dey will think u mite expose them and come for u,And if u decide to run away and ur friend get robbed ,u might be a suspect since u didn't show up @ his plaz for a while).
My advice is if this friend of ur is a close friend,I mean very close friend tell him the information,but if nah just area or street friend ,my bro jst give him hint of wat is coming like "he should be careful how lavish ,say pple fit dey monitor am.
But from ur storyline ,my bet is that u about to be initiated into wat ever ur friend does ,so he set his guys to test ur loyalty.

1 Like

Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lovethaa Ya don't sabi how to lie
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by Kylekent59: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
If it is true that he's gonna be robbing your friend, he wouldn't tell you. No true robber would leak his secret to a fellow that doesn't belong to his group.
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
This liar again
Re: Saw A Real Gun Yesterday .. I'm In A Deep Mess by Mhimi007(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
pictures or adonbelivit

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Will Take This For Supper / My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always In Hotel Rooms On Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.