Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] (5166 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] / How Can I Chase Away This Naughty Girl Frequenting My Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
This method removes nervousness and increases confidence. Everyone should do it — see everyone as people you already know, NOT STRANGERS.

Typing...
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
One way to make women respond to you the way you want is Humor + Boldness + Naughtiness. No woman can resist a man who masters these three things.

In my conversation with Esther, I only used Humor + Boldness. The naughty side will be when we start chatting. Unfortunately, the number she gave me didn't appear on WhatsApp, so I'll close her chapter.

Typing...
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
Disclaimer:

Please note, I don't have any sexual motive with these girls. All am after is some fun stories to share. The stories are potential books which equals money. So, someone may say, "You're wasting your time," but they don't know the motive.

Typing...
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
The benefits are:

1. If I want to turn any to a girlfriend, I will
2. If I want to turn any to 'just a friend,' I will
3. If I want to turn their stories to money, I will
4. If I want to dash them out to men who are scared to woo women by themselves, I will
5. If I want to make anyone of them work in my company in the future, I will
6. If I want to render them free help or vice versa, it will happen

There are too many benefits to wooing lots of cute women without having sex in mind, but business.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
End of part 2. Part 3 loading...
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by jey4all(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nice .
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
jey4all:
Nice .
Konga Aso.
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
So, after my future adventure in Mercy's shop, I will write a motivational wooing (approach) book for men titled: The Corn. Stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
First or second time my thread is e-fight-free. Here looks peaceful. God, thank you. Thank you for putting my co-authors to permanent rest. When I'm around, let them be asleep. When I'm asleep, let them roar in vain. cheesy I too like trouble.

Anyway, time to advertise.
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
If you haven't downloaded ChatDicted 1.0 intro, then download it here for free. www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by Deckline(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
No sane person will read this trash!! Go and look for a job that will pay you. This is plain rubbish! Lazy youth! You think nairalanders will buy your stuffs or patronise you?! Dream on.
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy After all the thanksgiving I gave above? I thought God has silenced all my co-authors? Ayam finished o! *hang_on_head_emoji* cheesy wink
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
So, I sent her a text with my glo line (which reads, "Stubborn child. You're not even on WhatsApp. In fact, you need some spanking and floggin'.")

Typing...
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:02am On Jul 28, 2018
The line I gave her is my Airtel. Instead of replying my text, she called, but I didn't pick. When her call ended, I called her back and something happened. She...

Typing...
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by ajog1: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2018
Deckline:
No sane person will read this trash!! Go and look for a job that will pay you. This is plain rubbish! Lazy youth! You think nairalanders will buy your stuffs or patronise you?! Dream on.

This would be the first time I am making a comment on his thread, however I didn't notice you making a comment on an informative thread he opened about an interactive online programming class oh.
Oh you were enticed by the click-bait catchy title he created about "he didn't know I would know what he was doing" but couldn't say a word as it wasn't the usual one you could assault him for. Ehmm?
Or you might just the same ilegend using different monikers to spark controversies and interest on the thread.

2 Likes

Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by Tony142: 11:03am On Jul 28, 2018
iLegendd:
So, after my future adventure in Mercy's shop, I will write a motivational wooing (approach) book for men titled: The Corn. Stay tuned.

I Admire u alot, infact u are the reason why i always login nairaland, just to check your latext post, i like reading your post they are very interesting and very funny too, it seems u are the 2nd jesus christ God sent to liberate men in the dating world, Lol

3 Likes

Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
Tony142:

I Admire u alot, infact u are the reason why i always login nairaland, just to check your latext post, i like reading your post they are very interesting and very funny too, it seems u are the 2nd jesus christ God sent to liberate men in the dating world, Lol
You just want to ass.assinate me this kind of sweet compliments. I reject it in Jesus name.

My co-authors (haters) are coming for your head. They want everyone to hate and attack me and not to compliment me. #Lol. When they see a good compliment, they get angry. Please, don't make them angry for me o! I love them. #Smiles.

One guy messaged me on Wetclef on the 29th of June and called me an alien. I shouted and rejected it immediately, then went on a 7-day dry fasting.

You people want to kee meee, right? It won't work. cheesy

1 Like

Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by Tony142: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
iLegendd:
You just want to ass.assinate me this kind of sweet compliments. I reject it in Jesus name.

My co-authors (haters) are coming for your head. They want everyone to hate and attack me and not to compliment me. #Lol. When they see a good compliment, they get angry. Please, don't make them angry for me o! I love them. #Smiles.

One guy messaged me on Wetclef on the 29th of June and called me an alien. I shouted and rejected it immediately, then went on a 7-day dry fasting.

You people want to kee meee, right? It won't work. cheesy

Lolzz, u are very funny sir, hahaha

1 Like

Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by Adasun(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
iLegendd:
The seller came back, gave her her balance and she hurriedly grabbed her corn in a black bag and hastily waved at me as she rushes back.

"You don forget your pear o!" The seller yelled at her and she rushed back to take it. I wanted to drop a hot line and watch her burst into laughter, but kept quiet before I'll look like a comedian in her eyes. Too much of anything is bad.

Typing...
lols,these remind me of the gal i talkdicted where i went to anchor a graduation ceremony (MC) the day before ysday.

After messing with her brain, i told her to bring her phone from where she plug it. She ask me what i want to do with it,i told her to find out.she brought it, I Type my number and save it as mystery.

I told her to call me when she is not i her trouble-making state.

She laugh, took her phone and walk fastly a bit and literally ran. grin grin

when i stood up and was receiving greetings from those that knew me there.she would glance at me and in lite second take her eyes away.

I was just watching her with my side vision grin

excitement all over her eyes. Lols
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by Adasun(m): 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
is it excitement or nervousness that make them run like that?
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by Deckline(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
Tony142:

blah! blah!! blah!!! How much has he earned?! Rubbish!
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by Deckline(m): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
ajog1:

This would be the first time I am making a comment on his thread, however I didn't notice you making a comment on an informative thread he opened about an interactive online programming class oh.
Oh you were enticed by the click-bait catchy title he created about "he didn't know I would know what he was doing" but couldn't say a word as it wasn't the usual one you could assault him for. Ehmm?
Or you might just the same ilegend using different monikers to spark controversies and interest on the thread.
You were almost making sense but you missed it when you took me for that jobless op!
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
Adasun:
is it excitement or nervousness that make them run like that?
Combination of both. Esther also ran. In her case, I'll say she was in a hurry.
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by Tony142: 7:57am On Jul 29, 2018
Deckline:
blah! blah!! blah!!! How much has he earned?! Rubbish!

One of his co-author spotted above cheesy grin tongue

1 Like

Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2018
So, it has been turned to a true romance novel.

Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by grateful236(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2018
iLegendd:
So, it has been turned to a true romance novel.

Can we buy it now? And please which of the corn story? Mercy or the other one?
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2018
grateful236:

Can we buy it now? And please which of the corn story? Mercy or the other one?
Mercy, but the full book is not out. I haven't gone to Mercy's shop yet.
Re: THIS NAUGHTY GIRL: She Didn't Know How It Happened But She...TheCorn Part2 [PIC] by grateful236(m): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2018
iLegendd:
Mercy, but the full book is not out. I haven't gone to Mercy's shop yet.

Alright.. No p keep me posted

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Gay Man In Church Today! This Happened / South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation / Reason Why Southern Guys Can't Marry Hausa Fulani Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.