Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! (2798 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by rhymz(m): 11:51am On Jun 17, 2010
HeLLo BeautifuL Ladies of NairaLand,
I would like to ask ya'll some questions which I ve noticed has never been asked here before. Of course, we have all read many funny accounts of embarassing moments and situations Guys have had to withstand and go through in tryinna win ya hearts from different threads in this section. One thing we have not yet explored is ya own side of tha story.
First time being wooed as a teenage girl, the akward feelings of both guilt and happyness at thesame time. What did he say to you? How did you react to his overtures? Were you ever embarassed or was it the opposite? Just recount every funny little detail and let us all laugh at your adolescent inocence like ya'll do when we(malefolks) embarass ourselves tryinna win ya hearts. . Lol
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 17, 2010
Hey gather roung everyone, it's 'tales by moonlight time' tongue cheesy
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by 190: 11:55am On Jun 17, 2010
u wan just find trouble again!
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2010
Lol
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by rhymz(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2010
how i take wan find trouble again? Besidez you no chickito, abi you no look the topic before you gate-crash, take ya time O, na be d bouncer here, you are only permitted to luk not talk. . Hehehe
Uju
don't U just love tales by moonlight? How abt starting with your story??. . .

1 Like

Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by 190: 12:12pm On Jun 17, 2010
rhymz
i no gate crash
u and i know that
if u dont put up either ice-cream,meat,recharge cards or even N1,000 Notes
this babes would never talk
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by rhymz(m): 12:37pm On Jun 17, 2010
190:

rhymz
i no gate crash
u and i know that
if u dont put up either ice-cream,meat,recharge cards or even N1,000 Notes
this babes would never talk

. . . Hahahaha. . .na you dey find trouble o. . .
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by Ziggyjoel(f): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2010
''HeLLo UGLY Ladies of NairaLand,
I would like to ask ya'll some questions which I ve noticed has never been asked here before. Of course, we have all read many funny accounts of embarassing moments and situations Guys have had to withstand and go through in tryinna win ya PANTS from different threads in this section. One thing we have not yet explored is ya own side of tha story.
First time being BLEEPED as a teenage girl, the akward feelings of both guilt and happyness at thesame time. What did he say to you? How did you react to his URGE? Were you ever embarassed or was it the opposite? Just recount every funny little MOVE and let us all GIGGLE at your adolescent EMBARRASSMENT like ya'll do when we(malefolks) embarass ourselves tryinna win ya PANTS. . Lol''

ROTFLMFAOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by rhymz(m): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2010
Ziggyjoel:

''HeLLo UGLY Ladies of NairaLand,
I would like to ask ya'll some questions which I ve noticed has never been asked here before. Of course, we have all read many funny accounts of embarassing moments and situations Guys have had to withstand and go through in tryinna win ya PANTS from different threads in this section. One thing we have not yet explored is ya own side of tha story.
First time being BLEEPED as a teenage girl, the akward feelings of both guilt and happyness at thesame time. What did he say to you? How did you react to his URGE? Were you ever embarassed or was it the opposite? Just recount every funny little MOVE and let us all GIGGLE at your adolescent EMBARRASSMENT like ya'll do when we(malefolks) embarass ourselves tryinna win ya PANTS. . Lol'' 

ROTFLMFAOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
. . .guy you seriously need help if you think you can turn yourself on from this disgusting behaviour. I wonder what you find funny from being a Perv, abeg go and stroke your dyck somewhere else, your are irritating.
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by Africanqueen2(f): 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2010
Strickly for ladies. . . It finally turns out to be a guys thread. . . Lol. . .
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by queeneve: 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2010
I was eating a bag of Cheetos, it was oh so delicious,
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by LOVE4BUG(f): 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2010
strictly for ladies GUYS BACK OFF OR WE CHANGE D TOPIC TO GUYS ONLY grin grin grin
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by rhymz(m): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2010
African_queen:

Strickly for ladies. . . It finally turns out to be a guys thread. . . Lol. . .
. . That is Nairaland for you, Weird guyz doing bizzare stuff to get noticed. . .by the way, the Super Chickens just lodged a goal. .
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by iice(f): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2010
He was doing some song and dance thing. I told him to spit it out coz i didn't understand what he was saying. I was born cynical cheesy I wasn't embarrassed or feeling guilty. . .i was just mellow undecided He was the one fumbling. . .it was kinda cute grin
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by Ziggyjoel(f): 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2010
rhymz:

. . .guy you seriously need help if you think you can turn yourself on from this disgusting behaviour. I wonder what you find funny from being a Perv, abeg go and stroke your dyck somewhere else, your are irritating.
SeE UR BLEEPED MOUTH!!!
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by madlady(f): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2010
It was my 18th birthday, my family and I are all gathered together having a meal.

This guy, I think his name was Tony undecided embarassed sent his friend around with 18 red roses, (sounds corny, but sweet )

Anyway the guy rang the front door later (took some  guts) and my dad invited him in, they chatted for some time.
My father then called me into the room,  embarassed embarassed embarassed, that was one of the most embarrassing 30 mins undecided I have ever spent.
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by Pweety4me(f): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2010
^Hehe! cheesy
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by madlady(f): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2010
^^See your cheesy face, little-sis "your time soon come". grin
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by Rocktation(f): 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2010
Sorry i tried, but it just isn't coming back to me. I was practically wooed out of my cradle.
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by nellaluv(f): 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2010
^ ^ cheesy , give bit by bit details of how it happened grin
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by toaspromo(m): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2010
be your own judge
one man s mix anoder man s cure lipsrsealed
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by rhymz(m): 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2010
Rocktatiön
did you say you were practically wooed outta ya cradle?! . Hmm how is that possible? Are you hausa by the way?
Madlady
. . .but you collected the red roses. . .i bet pupsi would ve just seen as part of the bufday gift. . Meanwhile, I hope the guy did not f up? Besidz, why did you feel embarassed, looked more like a love scene to me, and for a first? Mehn that was perfect.
iice
didn't realy understand what you mean by you were born cynical, besidz what you found cute must ve been embarassing to the guy. . Hahahaha
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2010
Seriously I can't remember.
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by boomii(f): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2010
Can't remember the first time but there was this time I remember vividly.

I was in JS 2 on holidays from boarding school so my mum sent me to buy something from a near by shop, on my way back a guy stopped me and started wooing ,from no where my Dad surfaced and tongue lashed the guys and even threaten to have him arrested.

He told me to enter the car and we zoomed off,I was grounded for a week for just hearing the guy out. The guy still doesn't talk to me after more than 12yrs.
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by 190: 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2010
^^
Boomi
so thats the secret u kept from me all these years!!
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by rhymz(m): 1:58am On Jun 18, 2010
boomii:

Can't remember the first time but there was this time I remember vividly.

I was in JS 2 on holidays from boarding school so my mum sent me to buy something from a near by shop, on my way back a guy stopped me and started wooing ,from no where my Dad surfaced and tongue lashed the guys and even threaten to have him arrested.

He told me to enter the car and we zoomed off,I was grounded for a week for just hearing the guy out. The guy still doesn't talk to me after more than 12yrs.
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by iice(f): 2:10am On Jun 18, 2010
rhymz:

iice
didn't realy understand what you mean by you were born cynical, besidz what you found cute must ve been embarassing to the guy. . Hahahaha

My being cynical means i wasn't thinking candle lit/flowers thing. I had no girlish fantasies. He may have been embarrassed, but just for a few minutes. He was my friend, he understood i could be quite direct. He was the first one i agreed to date anyway. The ones before him never got far as completing the sentence 'i want to date you'. Before dem start i don talk my NO.
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by Pweety4me(f): 2:21am On Jun 18, 2010
madlady:

^^See your cheesy face, little-sis "your time soon come". grin
No tongue grin cool
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by Pweety4me(f): 2:22am On Jun 18, 2010
iice:

My being cynical means i wasn't thinking candle lit/flowers thing. I had no girlish fantasies. He may have been embarrassed, but just for a few minutes. He was my friend, he understood i could be quite direct. He was the first one i agreed to date anyway. The ones before him never got far as completing the sentence 'i want to date you'. Before dem start i don talk my NO.
Lolz gud on ya gurl i can't be dat hard & direct! lipsrsealed
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by Carolece(f): 2:31am On Jun 18, 2010
First time was a total disaster, I was young and thought this guy loved me, but he just wanted to get under my skirt, which he didnt get the chance as I fought so hard. I was so tired after more than half hour, and thought he'd win as I was getting so weak, but I wasnt prepared to give up, I would fight to the end, but he got tired and gave up, told me to get out of his parents house and never to come back. I was the happiest person ever, didnt report it as I had no business there as a high school girl, and yes we were both in high school, he was a grade higher though.
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by Africanqueen2(f): 2:37am On Jun 18, 2010
rhymz:

. . That is Nairaland for you, Weird guyz doing bizzare stuff to get noticed. . .by the way, the Super Chickens just lodged a goal. .
Sweetie chickens can still get some canty job done. . . They re super worms. . .
Re: Strictly For The Ladies: First Time You Were Wooed! by james1(m): 2:42am On Jun 18, 2010
No way!
Ziggyjoel why does rhmz think he has the sole honour of interviewing all them gorgeous gurls?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is A Cheating Woman Worse Than A Cheating Man? / How Long To Propose / I Am Dying Of Guilt But I'm Innocent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.