Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? (5950 Views)

She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by LilSfc(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2018
Immorttal:
try financial crisis, thats working for me now. crisis to the extent you gives excuse for not calling her is due to no money for N100 recharge card. grin

When that financial crisis finally occur, you will be blaming your village people
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2018
bbyby01:
I met this girl through some mutual friends online, we kinda knew ourselves but have never met. I started some mild flirting with her online and then she fell for it totally. And gradually, we fell in love. She is an intense lover I must say. She told her friends and sisters about me and I have even spoken to some of them on phone. The girl is so submissive, she will do anything I tell her to do. She tells me of how she had been heartbroken and how she was never going to love anyone until we met, how she is grateful to God for sending me her way and all. She made me promise not to break her heart and all and one time we had a quarrel, she cried for 2 days for fear that I was gonna break up with her.
Finally she came to visit me. She cooks so well and she took care of me very well too. I also loved the fact that she was so real, like immediately we entered my house, she started taking off her clothes, and asked me to help her take off her trousers (that's the first time we were seeing each other) and then asked me for the bathroom. And when we made out, I also realised she hadn't had sex for a very long time, she was very good in bed too. Me sef I gave her the best nacking she had ever received.
Problem now is that what I saw is different from the picture online. I actually don't like her facial features. That means I am gonna end the relationship at some point. It scares me because she might kill herself if I do. But I can't settle down with a girl whose face I don't like. I don't know how I'm gonna end it.
I could use the excuse of her education. She just has o level. Or the excuse of her not being my tribe, or the excuse that my mother will not like her (true but not an issue) I just don't know.
I don't want to end it leaving her with the notion that there is something wrong with her because that will hurt her more. Or should I get another girl pregnant and use that as an excuse?
Please advice me
You are really confuse and stupid for leaving a girl because of her facial lookz

2 Likes

Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:17am On Jul 28, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
trash tongue tongue
@ bbyby01 see guy find a way to discharge that girl.tell her u no go fit marry her, reason is that, because she is not from your tribe. and mama will not approve of her.

You deserve something good a beautiful damsel a woman that is a stunner ,not some Obj looking woman wink Good luck

Can you sleep with an Obj looking kinda woman Trash
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Zinny25(f): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
is it his fault that she's ugly tongue tongue

The op did the right thing tongue no man deserves to marry ugly looking woman, deal with it
chai but the op deserves to chop abi If u don't like a gal's look I wonder what attracted u to her honey pot. I rest my case
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Malissa1(f): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2018
That's very bad you know.... You can't just treat a lady like trash.... If truly you love her but your problem is her face you can actually help her with that, this days is not all about physical beauty but character.... Or do you want to marry a lady with a beautiful face with no good character a lady that will give all your family and friends trouble... That will be disrespecting your mummy, sisters and brothers even you too..

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Can you sleep with an Obj looking kinda woman Trash
so all those marriages topic wey the grace front pages you think say the women them no look like Obj abi? Oya continue.

Zinny25:
chai but the op deserves to chop abi If u don't like a gal's look I wonder what attracted u to her honey pot. I rest my case
of course undecidedWho no go chop free food if them see am?

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2018
Malissa1:
That's very bad you know.... You can't just treat a lady like trash.... If truly you love her but your problem is her face you can actually help her with that, this days is not all about physical beauty but character.... Or do you want to marry a lady with a beautiful face with no good character a lady that will give all your family and friends trouble... That will be disrespecting your mummy, sisters and brothers even you too..

You're right

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by victorian(f): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2018
Jesse25:

You are really confuse and stupid for leaving a girl because of her facial lookz

Don't mind him, he's still a kid.
That's Nija kind of I love you.
Quickly fork the babe after telling her lots of sweet rhymes, then look for flimsy excuse to bail out.. Assuming he didn't sleep with her series of times and he called it quits the first day they met cos of her face. I would be like wow! Do guys like this still exist?
But he has done all styles on her and he now realise her face is not perfect on her pictures online.. Lol

Smiles interesting smiley
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by luminouz(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2018
Biglittlelois:
You want to break up with her cos of facial appearance smh!!! what were you expecting from someone you met online?? 100% perfection she has good qualities, you love her, what more do you want??,

Do you close your eyes when you both have sex?? if you dont then she is fine, are you even fine?? i bet you are not handsome, radarada undecided

This is how most marriage break up this days when men want facial, physcal beauty instead of character, et al, good luck in your decision bro
Ur getting worked up these days!!!
What's the problem gangan
Tell me!
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
After knacking her, you now saying you don't like what you seeing??
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
Immorttal:
try financial crisis, thats working for me now. crisis to the extent you gives excuse for not calling her is due to no money for N100 recharge card. grin
And then God wee send her 30 billion to buy you airtime
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Michelle55: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2018
cry it's wrong to lead anyone on for a long period of time but I'm not gonna fault you anyways. learn the habit of saying NO when you feel you don't want something anymore..
this is a case of applying massive makeup just to garner likes online of which I don't support, ladies learn to be real. a man that wants to be with you will definitely do so regardless of what you think about your facial appearance. had it been this lady was without makeup and the Op saw her that way, this issue of break up wouldn't have arised.
Here's how to break up with someone amicably :
have a heart to heart talk with the person, discuss extensively about what you really want in your life,(you have to be bold enough to tell him or her that it's best you guys remain friends because you don't see yourself spending the rest of your life with them)
he or she will ask why, tell them you ain't feeling the chemistry anymore and it's best to be honest now rather than to end up cheating on them after marriage
no need lying you are financially handicapped or mom wouldn't like her(its stale news already) just stand your ground now else you would end up being emotionally blackmailed into marrying the person your heart doesn't want.
I'm a lady and I know when a relationship isn't working anymore, I save myself the stress of fighting over what's not meant to be.. I take a long walk never to look back!! it doesn't mean I'm emotionless or I wasn't hurt, truth is I am but letting go is always the best option when the love is dead.

2 Likes

Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by pansophist(m): 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
Biglittlelois:
You want to break up with her cos of facial appearance smh!!! what were you expecting from someone you met online?? 100% perfection she has good qualities, you love her, what more do you want??,

Do you close your eyes when you both have sex?? if you dont then she is fine, are you even fine?? i bet you are not handsome, radarada undecided

This is how most marriage break up this days when men want facial, physcal beauty instead of character, et al, good luck in your decision bro

Ogbeni shut up jare. Will you also marry an ugly or/and broke man?

The poor man will most likely take up responsibilities after marriage, at least make the woman fine and give am fine pikin cool

Attraction is important in marriage. It is the reason why you can easily forgive your partner after some intense knacking due to how attractive she is. Marriage should be enjoyed not endured. Whether you like it or not, men are attracted to fertility, looks, and youthfulness, and preaching won't change it.

The attraction for humans is not an intellectual thing, but natural forces in men that can't be tamed or control.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
bbyby01:
I met this girl through some mutual friends online, we kinda knew ourselves but have never met. I started some mild flirting with her online and then she fell for it totally. And gradually, we fell in love. She is an intense lover I must say. She told her friends and sisters about me and I have even spoken to some of them on phone. The girl is so submissive, she will do anything I tell her to do. She tells me of how she had been heartbroken and how she was never going to love anyone until we met, how she is grateful to God for sending me her way and all. She made me promise not to break her heart and all and one time we had a quarrel, she cried for 2 days for fear that I was gonna break up with her.
Finally she came to visit me. She cooks so well and she took care of me very well too. I also loved the fact that she was so real, like immediately we entered my house, she started taking off her clothes, and asked me to help her take off her trousers (that's the first time we were seeing each other) and then asked me for the bathroom. And when we made out, I also realised she hadn't had sex for a very long time, she was very good in bed too. Me sef I gave her the best nacking she had ever received.
Problem now is that what I saw is different from the picture online. I actually don't like her facial features. That means I am gonna end the relationship at some point. It scares me because she might kill herself if I do. But I can't settle down with a girl whose face I don't like. I don't know how I'm gonna end it.
I could use the excuse of her education. She just has o level. Or the excuse of her not being my tribe, or the excuse that my mother will not like her (true but not an issue) I just don't know.
I don't want to end it leaving her with the notion that there is something wrong with her because that will hurt her more. Or should I get another girl pregnant and use that as an excuse?
Please advice me
bro,i dnt understand wot u mean by her facial look,is it dat shes nt beautiful or what?
can we chat privately(u cn gv me d task to distract her lv frm u, lyk gv me her fb address privately or number)
its safer like dat
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by anonymuz(m): 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
Immorttal:
thanks bro I will try this.
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
victorian:

Don't mind him, he's still a kid.
That's Nija kind of I love you.
Quickly fork the babe after telling her lots of sweet rhymes, then look for flimsy excuse to bail out.. Assuming he didn't sleep with her series of times and he called it quits the first day they met cos of her face. I would be like wow! Do guys like this still exist?
But he has done all styles on her and he now realise her face is not perfect on her pictures online.. Lol

Smiles interesting smiley

Nor mind the guy he say her face is ugly but her pussy sweet am ......he dose not really know what he want at is age undecided
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
Immorttal:
Thats the exact dilemma am facing right now, ready for marriage but my fiance is not what i need, incompatibility issues but she still want me to press on.
As for your case the best thing to do is to end it NOW because the more the relationship lingers the more she is emotional tied to you and waiting for proposal. stay away from overly emotional girls, there's everything wrong in dating them but not all will understand. they have a very bad record of killing their husbands if he cheats on him.
you can never opt out when you want to and might end up marrying the wrong person.

You right, I alway stay away from overly-emotional girls.
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by generationz(f): 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
pansophist:

Ogbeni shut up jare. Will you also marry an ugly or/and broke man?

The poor man will most likely take up responsibilities after marriage, at least make the woman fine and give am fine pikin cool

Attraction is important in marriage. It is the reason why you can easily forgive your partner after some intense knacking due to how attractive she is. Marriage should be enjoyed not endured. Whether you like it or not, men are attracted to fertility, looks, and youthfulness, and preaching won't change it.

The attraction for humans is not an intellectual thing, but natural forces in men that can't be tamed or control.

so why sleep with her first?

I am sure you would say the same thing if it was your daughter.
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by generationz(f): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
bbyby01:
Please advice me
how old are you
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by pansophist(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
generationz:

so why sleep with her first?

I am sure you would say the same thing if it was your daughter.

And since when does sleeping with a girl means the man owes her marriage?

2 Likes

Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by generationz(f): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
pansophist:

And since when does sleeping with a girl means the man owes her marriage?
he dosent owe her marriage.

But he shouldnt have led her on in the first place

its not like he didn't see her face the first day they met or when she was pulling her clothes.

He shouldn't come here behaving like this or isn't he a man ?

He should boldly tell her "babe I like you but you are worwor .I don't see you as the mother the mother of my kids.

he should dance to the tune he started playing

when he wanted to sleep with her he was bold as a lion but now that he wants to break up with her he is acting like a cat.

Breaking up with her is the best decision for her own good.

but op should be ready to face whatever consequences that come up .

bbyby01
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by BlackHummer(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
bbyby01:
Please advice me

i am in a similar dilema. The girl is way taller than i expected. I am 1.65m, she is about 1.85m. I just don't know how to end it. i have been avoiding sex with her because i know i will not marry her and telling her i want to end it will shatter her heart.
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by pansophist(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
generationz:

he dosent owe her marriage.

But he shouldnt have led her on in the first place

its not like he didn't see her face the first day they met or when she was pulling her clothes.

He shouldn't come here behaving like this or isn't he a man ?

He should boldly tell her "babe I like you but you are worwor .I don't see you as the mother the mother of my kids.

he should dance to the tune he started playing

when he wanted to sleep with her he was bold as a lion but now that he wants to break up with her he is acting like a cat.

Breaking up with her is the best decision for her own good.

but op should be ready to face whatever consequences that come up .

bbyby01

Your argument is premised on the notion that consensual sex should only happen when the man has accepted to marry the woman. I do not subscribe to that line of thoughts.

If marriage was her ultimate goal, she should have made i clear before they bleeped. Just like conductor tells you the price of fare before boarding.

People have relationship with partners they are certain they won’t marry (because he/she is poor, short, ugly etc), and there is nothing wrong with that. It is not the mans fault that she expected marriage because she loved him and had sex with him.

Having sex with a man does not make him indebted to her and the payment should be marriage.

They bleeped each other you know?

4 Likes

Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by McEphiks(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Guy calm down now
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
relocate to another city and change your number.
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by generationz(f): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
pansophist:

Your argument is premised on the notion that consensual sex should only happen when the man has accepted to marry the woman. I do not subscribe to that line of thoughts.

If marriage was her ultimate goal, she should have made i clear before they bleeped. Just like conductor tells you the price of fare before boarding.

People have relationship with partners they are certain they won’t marry (because he/she is poor, short, ugly etc), and there is nothing wrong with that. It is not the mans fault that she expected marriage because she loved him and had sex with him.

Having sex with a man does not make him indebted to her and the payment should be marriage.

They bleeped each other you know?

you have gotten my whole point wrong . I was never talking of marriage. Even if the lady wasn't ugly the relationship might not have led to marriage for other reasons eg family problems

my point is I'm sure the guy knew that the lady wanted a real relationship when he met her but konji made him overlook her ugliness just to have a bite of the apple. after browsing her website he is feeling like a cat to break up with her.

should he breakup with her ? definitely . its the best for both of them. she shouldn't stay in such a relationship and he shouldn't marry out of pity.

But he should tell her like a man . shebi he has been macho on bed, let him be macho I'm speech too

if she breaks down or hates him he should be ready to deal with the consequences
I'm sure one of this is going to happen.

Don't lead someone on when their comma is so obvious.
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Danny110(m): 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
My grandfather once told me "go for d woman who loves u not d one u love" so check urself t avoid regrets
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lol
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by pansophist(m): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
generationz:

you have gotten my whole point wrong . I was never talking of marriage. Even if the lady wasn't ugly the relationship might not have led to marriage for other reasons eg family problems

my point is I'm sure the guy knew that the lady wanted a real relationship when he met her but konji made him overlook her ugliness just to have a bite of the apple. after browsing her website he is feeling like a cat to break up with her.

should he breakup with her ? definitely . its the best for both of them. she shouldn't stay in such a relationship and he shouldn't marry out of pity.

But he should tell her like a man . shebi he has been macho on bed, let him be macho I'm speech too

if she breaks down or hates him he should be ready to deal with the consequences
I'm sure one of this is going to happen.

Don't lead someone on when their comma is so obvious.

The poster is referring to marriage not relationship. It is the responsibility of the girl to engage in sex only when she was sure that he will give her what she wants. Hence, many women engage in sex after marriage.
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Feezah01(f): 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Immorttal:

that's for a lady who is after material things fah.........my boyfriend is using the same technique but me sef dey there with him ni o

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by naijacentric(m): 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
bbyby01:
Please advice me
after u would say naija women are useless some men ehn
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by modik(m): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Zinny25:

Greed and only greed attracted him to her H pot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leaked Sex Video Of Happy Malawi Woman Riding Lover / Photos: If You Were At This Beach, What Would You Have Been Looking At? / Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.