Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,669 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? (5953 Views)

She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Immorttal: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
LilSfc:

When that financial crisis finally occur, you will be blaming your village people
i have no village people, am not a poor fellow.
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by idu1(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
bbyby01:
I met this girl through some mutual friends online, we kinda knew ourselves but have never met. I started some mild flirting with her online and then she fell for it totally. And gradually, we fell in love. She is an intense lover I must say. She told her friends and sisters about me and I have even spoken to some of them on phone. The girl is so submissive, she will do anything I tell her to do. She tells me of how she had been heartbroken and how she was never going to love anyone until we met, how she is grateful to God for sending me her way and all. She made me promise not to break her heart and all and one time we had a quarrel, she cried for 2 days for fear that I was gonna break up with her.
Finally she came to visit me. She cooks so well and she took care of me very well too. I also loved the fact that she was so real, like immediately we entered my house, she started taking off her clothes, and asked me to help her take off her trousers (that's the first time we were seeing each other) and then asked me for the bathroom. And when we made out, I also realised she hadn't had sex for a very long time, she was very good in bed too. Me sef I gave her the best nacking she had ever received.
Problem now is that what I saw is different from the picture online. I actually don't like her facial features. That means I am gonna end the relationship at some point. It scares me because she might kill herself if I do. But I can't settle down with a girl whose face I don't like. I don't know how I'm gonna end it.
I could use the excuse of her education. She just has o level. Or the excuse of her not being my tribe, or the excuse that my mother will not like her (true but not an issue) I just don't know.
I don't want to end it leaving her with the notion that there is something wrong with her because that will hurt her more. Or should I get another girl pregnant and use that as an excuse?
Please advice me

You see person wey love you sincerely and you are here saying shiit as if you are perfect. Anyway, you can pass me the girl and goodluck finding your Beyonce face like lady.
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Mcy56(f): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
bbyby01:
Will consider that
Though, havent read all the comments but what I don't understand is the reason for bringing her into your home the first day.
What happened to arranging a date in an eatery or neutral place to assess her physical features and manners first, to know if what you see online is what appears in reality?
You sure had a mission to sleep with her but now getting more than you bargained for.
Okay. Quit the relationship NOW like some also advised you because it's certain you will still do it last last, the earlier the better.
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Mcy56(f): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
BlackHummer:
i am in a similar dilema. The girl is way taller than i expected. I am 1.65m, she is about 1.85m. I just don't know how to end it. i have been avoiding sex with her because i know i will not marry her and telling her i want to end it will shatter her heart.
The lady must be really tall. Dont waste her time, just find a way of letting her know.
What I dont understand is how you guys allow such to linger on for long.
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by kunlesmiles(m): 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
OP, be careful what you wish for...
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by BlackHummer(m): 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
Mcy56:

The lady must be really tall. Dont waste her time, just find a way of letting her know.
What I dont understand is how you guys allow such to linger on for long.

We don't allow it linger on purpose. I don't like hurting people's feelings. It is just too difficult telling someone that loves you that things will not work out.
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by sisisioge: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2018
Christi oko ijo!

You didn't notice her face the first time she came over and quickly stop her from being so real? Chai! A babe that could cook, submissive, good in bed but with a face you don't like! Just your luck baami...just your luck. I know someone that would totally love her, biko send me a PM.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by sisisioge: 9:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
BlackHummer:

We don't allow it linger on purpose. I don't like hurting people's feelings. It is just too difficult telling someone that loves you that things will not work out.

Just plain look into her eyes and tell her her beautiful height bothers you. You do not want you babe taller than you! Simple. Whew!
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by BlackHummer(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
sisisioge:

Just plain look into her eyes and tell her her beautiful height bothers you. You do not want you babe taller than you! Simple. Whew!

i could cope with a few centimeters taller then me. But a 20cm margin is just too much. Haba.
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by sisisioge: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
BlackHummer:

i could cope with a few centimeters taller then me. But a 20cm margin is just too much. Haba.

Understandable... Just tell her.
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Alexgeneration(m): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
Zinny25:
You no like her face yet it didn't stop u from sleeping with her... Now wey u don chop tire, u cm realize say she no fine. My bro u tink u wil make heaven.. Do u know u can b prosecuted for this The thunder wey wan cm ur side eeh still dey do press up...

Waiting for monkeys to quote me...
Just shut up

They both enjoyed the sex, perhaps she is not doing him a favour by sleeping with him.

Why will a man an ugly woman, that is sacrilegious.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
bbyby01:
I met this girl through some mutual friends online, we kinda knew ourselves but have never met. I started some mild flirting with her online and then she fell for it totally. And gradually, we fell in love. She is an intense lover I must say. She told her friends and sisters about me and I have even spoken to some of them on phone. The girl is so submissive, she will do anything I tell her to do. She tells me of how she had been heartbroken and how she was never going to love anyone until we met, how she is grateful to God for sending me her way and all. She made me promise not to break her heart and all and one time we had a quarrel, she cried for 2 days for fear that I was gonna break up with her.
Finally she came to visit me. She cooks so well and she took care of me very well too. I also loved the fact that she was so real, like immediately we entered my house, she started taking off her clothes, and asked me to help her take off her trousers (that's the first time we were seeing each other) and then asked me for the bathroom. And when we made out, I also realised she hadn't had sex for a very long time, she was very good in bed too. Me sef I gave her the best nacking she had ever received.
Problem now is that what I saw is different from the picture online. I actually don't like her facial features. That means I am gonna end the relationship at some point. It scares me because she might kill herself if I do. But I can't settle down with a girl whose face I don't like. I don't know how I'm gonna end it.
I could use the excuse of her education. She just has o level. Or the excuse of her not being my tribe, or the excuse that my mother will not like her (true but not an issue) I just don't know.
I don't want to end it leaving her with the notion that there is something wrong with her because that will hurt her more. Or should I get another girl pregnant and use that as an excuse?
Please advice me

So before the sex she was ok, but after sex you then noticed the difference
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
I don't understand why you would even date someone who isn't your match. Is it low self esteem, or just pure selfishness, because you don't want to be alone?

Op... you are a sick psycho angry
You had eyes and knew that you didn't find her looks appealing so why didn't you back out there and then? When you realised that she was in love with you, why didn't you pull the plug then?

You enjoyed her cooking, her feeding your ego and her sex, knowing that you couldn't give her what she thought she was getting? You're the type of person that makes people lose their heads! If she stabs you or bathes you in acid, I wouldn't be surprised.

Don't take advantage of people, and do to others as you want done to you.

End the relationship now! You have caused enough heartache already, and the longer you stick around the more karmic energy you will gather. End it now while the thunder is a little sting and not when it becomes a full blown shock!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by kunleweb: 1:04am On Jul 29, 2018
LivingFree:
I don't understand why you would even date someone who isn't your match. Is it low self esteem, or just pure selfishness, because you don't want to be alone?

You had eyes and knew that you didn't find her looks appealing so why didn't you back out there and then? When you realised that she was in love with you, why didn't you pull the plug then?

You enjoyed her cooking, her feeding your ego and her sex, knowing that you couldn't give her what she thought she was getting? You're the type of person that makes people lose their heads! If she stabs you or bathes you in acid, I wouldn't be surprised.

End the relationship now! You have caused enough heartache already, and the longer you stick around the more karmic energy you will gather. End it now while the thunder is a little sting and not when it becomes a full blown shock!

see why i love the way you drop it hot

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by PenlsCaP: 1:32am On Jul 29, 2018
U wicked o
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Lekan1o1: 1:40am On Jul 29, 2018
bbyby01:

Thanks. As for number 3, I have indicators. Story for another day

Egbon o ma se o.
Can we talk privately?
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Melison(m): 1:58am On Jul 29, 2018
donbachi:
U no like her face,but u like her local government area...after u do remove all d sugar wey dey her body,put her on rapid...u no wan marry her.clap 4 urself
sorry the pic below was an error

Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Odogwuomoakin(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2018
[quote author=Immorttal post=69770583]Thats the exact dilemma am facing right now, ready for marriage but my fiance is not what i need, incompatibility issues but she still want me to press on.
As for your case the best thing to do is to end it NOW because the more the relationship lingers the more she is emotional tied to you and waiting for proposal. stay away from overly emotional girls, there's everything wrong in dating them but not all will understand. they have a very bad record of killing their husbands if he cheats on him.
you can never opt out when you want to and might end up marrying the wrong person. Me and u na dsame
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by NinaJoy(f): 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
bbyby01:
Please advice me
U could have just ended things when u saw her for the first time and realize u don't like d way she looks rather u fired on,,dis is part of the reasons when call me scums
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by NinaJoy(f): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
Immorttal:
Thats the exact dilemma am facing right now, ready for marriage but my fiance is not what i need, incompatibility issues but she still want me to press on.
As for your case the best thing to do is to end it NOW because the more the relationship lingers the more she is emotional tied to you and waiting for proposal. stay away from overly emotional girls, there's everything wrong in dating them but not all will understand. they have a very bad record of killing their husbands if he cheats on him.
you can never opt out when you want to and might end up marrying the wrong person.
I really dont understand u sef,u re ready for marriage but d woman u re getting married to is not d type of woman u want,,,u never enter marriage and u already have plans of cheating
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Immorttal: 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
NinaJoy:

I really dont understand u sef,u re ready for marriage but d woman u re getting married to is not d type of woman u want,,,u never enter marriage and u already have plans of cheating
you are not serious, anybody can cheat regrettably in a marriage. Just pointing it out for those who don't see it as a big deal and you just concluded in your mind that am a prospective cheat.
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Mcy56(f): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
BlackHummer:

I seems not to understand you bro. Dont you have some basic requirement, including physical outlook before you toast the girl and if she was the one that first come for you, cant you say no?
Now, the one you are doing is the worst because the longer, the more dependent, assured and relaxed she becomes. She would be saying "No" to other potential suitors not knowing you have no plan for her.
Have you tried to consider how hurt and depressed she would be if you eventually tell her you are no longer interested? undecided
Pls be sincere to her and yourself.
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by bbyby01: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
victorian:

Don't mind him, he's still a kid.
That's Nija kind of I love you.
Quickly fork the babe after telling her lots of sweet rhymes, then look for flimsy excuse to bail out.. Assuming he didn't sleep with her series of times and he called it quits the first day they met cos of her face. I would be like wow! Do guys like this still exist?
But he has done all styles on her and he now realise her face is not perfect on her pictures online.. Lol

Smiles interesting smiley
You have no idea. Did you read the part where I said we had a quarrel and she cried for 2 days because she thought I was leaving her? And her friends began calling me? We hadn't met by then. And then a girl travels from another town to visit me you want me to tell her immediately that I don't like her looks? And for your information, I didn't even mean to sleep with her that first time but she wanted it. And I will never make a girl feel she isn't beautiful. She actually is beautiful, but doesn't have the features I like
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by bbyby01: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
LivingFree:

The circumstances didn't permit me to back out like that. And things are so intense now.
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by BlackHummer(m): 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mcy56:

I seems not to understand you bro. Dont you have some basic requirement, including physical outlook before you toast the girl and if she was the one that first come for you, cant you say no?
Now, the one you are doing is the worst because the longer, the more dependent, assured and relaxed she becomes. She would be saying "No" to other potential suitors not knowing you have no plan for her.
Have you tried to consider how hurt and depressed she would be if you eventually tell her you are no longer interested? undecided
Pls be sincere to her and yourself.

I am in the process of letting her know it will not work out, but it is in stages. I have reduced contact for now. Thing is, she is a nice lady with a good heart and i don't want to shatter it to pieces.
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by victorian(f): 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
bbyby01:

You have no idea. Did you read the part where I said we had a quarrel and she cried for 2 days because she thought I was leaving her? And her friends began calling me? We hadn't met by then. And then a girl travels from another town to visit me you want me to tell her immediately that I don't like her looks? And for your information, I didn't even mean to sleep with her that first time but she wanted it. And I will never make a girl feel she isn't beautiful. She actually is beautiful, but doesn't have the features I like

If she doesn't have the features u like? U simply tell her we can be friends, nothing emotional. I simply like u as a friend on second thought. She will know immediately u are not feeling her looks. I don't pity and date. If am not feeling a guy on first date? No matter how much he tries to blackmail me emotionally that shebi I sounded so in love when we were chatting online before we met and how much he had fallen so in love before meeting me. I will look sad, feel sad but still tell him. Am sorry but seeing u one on one, am not feeling any chemistry and I would prefer we start as friends. If along the line something comes up and I start falling inlove? I will let u know immediately.
Have been in your shoes before as a lady but I don't feel pity and say because he wants me that moment, lemme fulfil his fantasy and have sex.
Even there is situation whereby a guy I met like in your case came and I said this and the next thing, his elder brother phoned me after two days, to date his younger brother, the guy but am sorry I don't want to toy with his heart and lead him on. Then still break up. It doesn't sound cool to me.
It is easier we break off as sex is not involved, than break off after having sex..

Just be straight with ladies. Even if she calls her whole family clan to beg you. You are not into her and that's final. No sex, just call it off immediately.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by bbyby01: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
Malissa1:
That's very bad you know.... You can't just treat a lady like trash.... If truly you love her but your problem is her face you can actually help her with that, this days is not all about physical beauty but character.... Or do you want to marry a lady with a beautiful face with no good character a lady that will give all your family and friends trouble... That will be disrespecting your mummy, sisters and brothers even you too..
It's not like she is ugly o. But there are certain facial features people like or dislike. If a girl has the opposite of what you like, it's not advisable to settle with her else I will spend the rest of my life regretting

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by bbyby01: 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
victorian:

If she doesn't have the features u like? U simply tell her we can be friends, nothing emotional. I simply like u as a friend on second thought. She will know immediately u are not feeling her looks. I don't pity and date. If am not feeling a guy on first date? No matter how much he tries to blackmail me emotionally that shebi I sounded so in love when we were chatting online before we met and how much he had fallen so in love before meeting me. I will look sad, feel sad but still tell him. Am sorry but seeing u one on one, am not feeling any chemistry and I would prefer we start as friends. If along the line something comes up and I start falling inlove? I will let u know immediately.
Have been in your shoes before as a lady but I don't feel pity and say because he wants me that moment, lemme fulfil his fantasy and have sex.
Even there is situation whereby a guy I met like in your case came and I said this and the next thing, his elder brother phoned me after two days, to date his younger brother, the guy but am sorry I don't want to toy with his heart and lead him on. Then still break up. It doesn't sound cool to me.
It is easier we break off as sex is not involved, than break off after having sex..

Just be straight with ladies. Even if she calls her whole family clan to beg you. You are not into her and that's final. No sex, just call it off immediately.
Thanks mademoiselle . You have been helpful.
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Twagrill(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Immorttal:
try financial crisis, thats working for me now. crisis to the extent you gives excuse for not calling her is due to no money for N100 recharge card. grin
it's one of those good options
he should just pray she fails it
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Angy55(f): 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
anonymuz:
bro that's exactly what I'm experiencing too. She caring very emotional....I once used attitude but e no work. Tried communication bridge e no work too.

Tell her you want to build your career. Your career is the utmost now, it might work. grin
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Twagrill(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
Feezah01:

that's for a lady who is after material things fah.........my boyfriend is using the same technique but me sef dey there with him ni o
grin
very funny. U made me laugh today sha
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
bbyby01:

The circumstances didn't permit me to back out like that. And things are so intense now.

I don't understand... what circumstances

You over complicate life... Just tell her that you don't want to be in a relationship with her and stand your ground. Make use of the block button where possible and tell others to respect your choice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Ur Ex Texts U Dis What Will Be Ur Reply? / Masturbating VIDEO Of Naija Slay Queen Delight Fa_tta Leaked / Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.