Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? (5954 Views)

She Says She Won't Marry Me If I Don't Go For NYSC. See Reasons. / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
bbyby01:

You have no idea. Did you read the part where I said we had a quarrel and she cried for 2 days because she thought I was leaving her? And her friends began calling me? We hadn't met by then. And then a girl travels from another town to visit me you want me to tell her immediately that I don't like her looks? And for your information, I didn't even mean to sleep with her that first time but she wanted it. And I will never make a girl feel she isn't beautiful. She actually is beautiful, but doesn't have the features I like

Did she manipulate you? Learn a lesson from this situation and move on. There's no nice way to break up with someone, you just break up. I would advise that you don't offer friendship, just a clean break away because she will pull you back in to a relationship.
Tell her that you are not ready for a relationship and that you felt rushed into a relationship.

The girl is a go getter grin
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by anonymuz(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
Angy55:

Tell her you want to build your career. Your career is the utmost now, it might work. grin
thanks

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by imitateMe(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
Zinny25:
You no like her face yet it didn't stop u from sleeping with her... Now wey u don chop tire, u cm realize say she no fine. My bro u tink u wil make heaven.. Do u know u can b prosecuted for this The thunder wey wan cm ur side eeh still dey do press up...

Waiting for monkeys to quote me...
Abeg no vex. lolz

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by bbyby01: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2018
LivingFree:

Did she manipulate you? Learn a lesson from this situation and move on. There's no nice way to break up with someone, you just break up. I would advise that you don't offer friendship, just a clean break away because she will pull you back in to a relationship.
Tell her that you are not ready for a relationship and that you felt rushed into a relationship.

The girl is a go getter grin
Actually I agree on that. She is a go getter!
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Lekan1o1: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
bbyby01:

Actually I agree on that. She is a go getter!

Guy
Pls I want talk to u, on 2 important issues

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Charmingrascal(m): 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
I thought I was d only one in this type of situation
I have tried all I could to reciprocate her love for me but it is not just working I have been faking it and she is falling g for it.
I am scared of telling her that we should go our separate ways because she might hurt herself badly which I dnt want.

She is very nice and submissive she has told her mum and siblings about me in fact two of her siblings have met wit me her Mum is always telling her that she should bring me home but I have been giving excuses just to avoid seeing her Mum so as to avoid any form of commitment.

I am confused I swear I dnt knw what to do
I am just 25 years of age and this pressure is too much for me to bear.
Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Mcy56(f): 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
Charmingrascal:
I thought I was d only one in this type of situation
I have tried all I could to reciprocate her love for me but it is not just working I have been faking it and she is falling g for it.
I am scared of telling her that we should go our separate ways because she might hurt herself badly which I dnt want.

She is very nice and submissive she has told her mum and siblings about me in fact two of her siblings have met wit me her Mum is always telling her that she should bring me home but I have been giving excuses just to avoid seeing her Mum so as to avoid any form of commitment.

I am confused I swear I dnt knw what to do
I am just 25 years of age and this pressure is too much for me to bear.

My bros, act like a man. It's difficult to stay in a relationship where love does not abound/exist, yours is one sided anyway.
You will still hurt her last last and the worst that will happen is to keep wasting her time.
I hate to read all these BS.
Read through the comments and advice given to the op and look for the one that you could best use to end the relationship.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by jayauthentic(m): 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
It's better you tell her your mind now than after the wedding... You'll end up cheating on her and maybe divorcing her.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me So Much. How Do I Tell Her I Won't Marry Her? by Frankicent(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
Lwkmd you funny wait ooo. She look ugly in person ni... Or She's dry.. Explain well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! / Can You Believe This Is Actually A Black And White Photo / My Experience With A Simp Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.