Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra (9151 Views)

On S Serious Note, Igbos Stop Including Niger Delta In Your Zionist Lesotho / Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? / John Lennon And Wife Protesting British Involvement In Biafra War (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
Yes...u heard right. I dont want Biafra. If Biafra would be a collection of Ijaw, Ibibio, Efik, Ogoni, Igbo, Ejeagham etc...i dont want it. It would be a mini nigeria.

What I want is a Republic or Kingdom of Igboland. We would develop faster alone. If we ever link up with the tribes of SS to form a country, we would suffer the same things we have been suffering in Nigeria. We would go and be developing p.h, uyo and calabar... leaving our own Enugu, onitsha and aba.

We would also have a rebellion in our hands. The tribes of SS will see every Igbo move as a way of dominating them. Let everybody answer his papa name abeg.

We have everything we need in Igboland...we have smart professionals- people like soludo and pat utomi..we have business mugols- people Tony Elumelu and Orji kalu. , we have Onitsha River port and we can always connect a railway to onne seaport into Aba, we have international airport and soon cargo airport, we have fertile lands, a portable landmass that will be easily developed.

What we should however ensure (as smart politicians) is that if nigeria ever divides anytime in the future, that it divides along tribal lines. In that way, we will maintain our hegemony as a large nation...together with the yorobĂ s and the hausa-fula nation.

We must never allow a Republic of Niger delta to form...nor allow the middle belt tribes to form one nation. Let every tribe (or closely related tribes) stand on their own and answer their papa name.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
exactly, they are too much trouble

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
The thing many dont understand is wat makes nations great.

The first thing that a nation needs to become great is peace. A nation will achieve peace easily if its homogenous. Oil is only a recent factor...much of europe has developed even b4 oil became an important comodity.

We dont need any other tribe in Igbo nation if we want peace. As for oil, the oil found in Nigeria's territorial waters belong to ALL nigerians...including the man from kanuri...territorial water mass is determined by a nations land mass. So if nigeria divides, we would still share offshore oil.

That way, our leaders can take our own share and start building key infrastructure for us to develope

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
Another factor that makes people develope is Religion. The igbo nation is predominantly catholic or Anglican...that way we can understand each other and pray to the same God in the same language.

If u start adding Niger delta folks...u get an umbalanced religious atmosphere similar to Nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
Another important attribute to development is the people's temprament.
The Igbos have a cool...non violent...non confrontational temprament. The Niger Delta dont. They have this ''i be creek boy'' ''our oyel'' ''warri no dey carry last'' mindset. U cant build a developed, peaceful nation with such people.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by CyynthiaKiss(f): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
selemempe:
Another factor that makes people develope is Religion. The igbo nation is predominantly catholic or Anglican...that way we can understand each other and pray to the same God in the same language.

If u start adding Niger delta folks...u get an umbalanced religious atmosphere similar to Nigeria.

Unbalanced religious atmosphere ?

I disagree with you on this because when it comes to the issue of religion, minorities in SS are mainly Christians just like Ibos.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

Unbalanced religious atmosphere ?

I disagree with on this because when it comes to the issue of religion, minorities in SS are mainly Christians just like Ibos.
first of all sis...its Igbos. yes they are christians...but they are mostly pentecostals. We might start having a supremacy battle btw catholic, anglican and pentecostals

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
Another reason why i support Igboland Nation is because it would be easier to get. We can convince Nigerian authorities to give only igbos biafra...nigeria will never allow niger delta and their oil wells to go.

If igbolan leaves, we can start a genuine building effort of self sustainance, knowing that we are surrounded by nigeria on all sides.

Our instinct for survival will make us develope faster than normal.

In 20 yrs of nation hood, igboland may have an economy similar to lagos state (greater than ghana's)....if igbo business in lagos and north relocate to east. We might have a military as strong as nigeria's...and a very busy international air and river ports.

Its more plausible to develope igboland outside nigeria than inside nigeria. An igbo business man will always import tru lagos than tru onitsha. Embassies will always be in abuja than enugu. Airlines will always use lagos than enugu. All these can change if igboland is independent

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
Who gives a sh1t what you want? Nobody.

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ioannes:
Who gives a sh1t what you want? Nobody.
people who matter are listening

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by conductor112: 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
I support you OP

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by CyynthiaKiss(f): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
selemempe:
first of all sis...its Igbos. yes they are christians...but they are mostly pentecostals. We might start having a supremacy battle btw catholic, anglican and pentecostals
That one is inevitable but won't stop you from uniting under one body of Christ who is the head of all Christians ( Even some communities/ villages have their own differences if you start seeing it from that angle)
What of we Christian yorubas that are slugging it out with Yoruba Muslims( A.K A Fulani wanna be ) nko ?. Even when they are forcing themselves to be accepted by fulanis .
Are we still not Yorubas ?

The truth of the matter is that, anybody that wants to join can join willingly, not by by force ..
The above reasons you gave about Catholics and Pentecostals are not that necessary, but I agree with your other points
But come to think of it , what would be the fate of those Ipob members are not Ibos that scattered across the SS ? What would happen to them ?
I think this is the more reason why referendum is important . People have to decide where they want to belong

@ Selemempe

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Sharpshooota: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
selemempe:

You are not thinking straight
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
First time u ever made sense....

That has been my stance all along....kudos for opening ur eyes once more...

cc

selemempe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

That one is inevitable but won't stop you from uniting under one body of Christ who is the head of all Christians
What of we Christian yorubas that are slugging it out with Yoruba Muslims nko ?
Are we still not Yorubas ?

The truth of the matter is that, anybody that wants to join can join willingly, not by by force ..
The above reasons you gave about Catholics and Pentecostals is not that necessary, but I agree with your other points
lol cyynthiakiss the yoro christian...hahaha..one love o. But its time for biafra to become an Igbo only struggle. No insults from anyone to anyone.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
Juliusmalema:
First time u ever made sense....

That has been my stance all along....kudos for opening ur eyes once more...

cc

selemempe
guy u are not igbo...so go and sit down on poo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by nabiz(m): 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
selemempe:
Yes...u heard right. I dont want Biafra. If Biafra would be a collection of Ijaw, Ibibio, Efik, Ogoni, Igbo, Ejeagham etc...i dont want it. It would be a mini nigeria.

What I want is a Republic or Kingdom of Igboland. We would develop faster alone. If we ever link up with the tribes of SS to form a country, we would suffer the same things we have been suffering in Nigeria. We would go and be developing p.h, uyo and calabar... leaving our own Enugu, onitsha and aba.

We would also have a rebellion in our hands. The tribes of SS will see every Igbo move as a way of dominating them. Let everybody answer his papa name abeg.

We have everything we need in Igboland...we have smart professionals, Onitsha River port, international airport, fertile lands, a portable landmass that will be easily developed.

What we should how ever ensure (as smart politicians) is that if nigeria ever divides anytime in the future, that it divides along tribal lines. In that way, we will maintain our hegemony as a large nation...together with the Yorubas and the hausa-fula nation.

We must never allow a Republic of Niger delta to form...nor allow the middle belt tribes to form one nation. Let every tribe (or closely related tribes) stand on their own
u just said my mind. what I want is peace and unity. if we are United as igbo there is no limitation to what we can achieve. oil will make us lazy. I will only accommodate the niger deltans if it will be a pure federalism. l cherish peace more than wealth. with peace and unity in Igbo land there is nothing like imppossible

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
selemempe:

u done come.....

Don't allow me destroy this beautiful thread.....

I demand an unreserved apology immediately?
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Lajet: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
Many of us have been saying this for a long time that we want only Igbo nation if Nigeria divide we can't leave Nigeria and then form another Mini Nigeria. If 50 Million Igbos worldwide can't form their own country without other ethnic then we are not ready for our Country it's better we stay in Nigeria. IPOB and other Biafra group are not ready to get Biafra until the stop adding other other ethnic group in Biafra map before International communities will take them serious. Even Crook Ralph Uwazuruike the leader of BIM and the founder of Massob have realized that adding Other ethnic group in Biafra map will not work out. Now he have limit Biafra struggle for only Igbo people.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
nabiz:
u just said my mind. what I want is peace and unity. if we are United as igbo there is no limitation to what we can achieve. oil will make us lazy. I will only accommodate the niger deltans if it will be a pure federalism.
yes...but even in a pure federalism or not certain things are still undisputable...

1. To get the full biafra including niger delta we must be ready for war because of oil.
2. To get only Igboland...we might not need war. Pressure on govt can let them decide to give us our independence since they feel they dont need us.
3. Even in a true federal state, the ijaws especially will demand much more than their fair share

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by limeta(f): 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
We must never allow a Republic of Niger delta to form...nor allow the middle belt tribes to form one nation. Let every tribe (or closely related tribes) stand on their own

You want Biafra and you know what you want in yr biafra i agree with you
But telling others who to associate with will not be up to biafra
As for the offshore oil if is not in yr territorial water forget it.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
Lajet:
Many of us have been saying this for a long time that we want only Igbo nation if Nigeria divide we can't leave Nigeria and then form another Mini Nigeria. If 50 Million Igbos worldwide can't form their own country without other ethnic then we are not ready for our Country it's better we stay in Nigeria. IPOB and other Biafra group are not ready to get Biafra until the stop adding other other ethnic group in Biafra map before International communities will take them serious. Even Crook Ralph Uwazuruike the leader of BIM and the founder of Massob have realized that adding Other ethnic group in Biafra map will not work out. Now he have limit Biafra struggle for only Igbo people.
I agree with u. We have everything that makes a nation. So moving forward, we igbos will have 2 choices.

1. Drop the biafra struggle entirely and become patriotic nigerians..

2. Drop the Niger Delta from Biafra. And continue the agitation as an igbo struggle

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Ikenna0b: 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
I've always fucking stated that. Most of us have repeatedly told una this. I'm glad y'all starting to listen to those of us forced to share a region with the ones they call minorites. After living among this people and watching the shits they do, it teaches you a lot and I'm glad SE Igbos are starting to listen to us. Biafra with SS minorites will be nothing more than another mini Nigeria. Of what use to go from a big chaotic country to a smaller chaotic country. It's damageable to our growth and from my understanding, Biafra is saving our future children's growth. Giving them a nation that's less chaotic and more organized.

Personally, in my opinion, I think Igbos should follow the same guidelines regarding other tribes that our ancestors followed aka avoiding the shit out of them excluding minor few in East. It worked for our ancestors before the British bleeped it up. Obviously, we've tried the British experiment and based on my analysis, our ancestors choose the right route.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
limeta:

You want Biafra and you know what you want in yr biafra i agree with you
But telling others who to associate with will not be up to biafra
As for the offshore oil if is not in yr territorial water forget it.
u can want to associate with urselves...but we will try our best to destroy that association.
Look at the map of biafra...once war start..we take bori nation. Once we do...ur niger delta republic is dead b4 it starts
As for offshore oil...the law on international waters is clear.

If u say the water doesnt belong to every nigerian...then u will take ur 3 nautical miles and leave the rest to cameroon

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by LIFEisSIMPLE: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
selemempe:
Thank you for seeing through his bullshit. Juliusmalema is a fraud

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sharpshooota:

You are not thinking straight
how bro?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by limeta(f): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
[quote author=selemempe post=69870055] u can want to associate with urselves...but we will try our best to destroy that association.

As for offshore oil...the law on international waters is clear.

If u say the water doesnt belong to every nigerian...then u will take ur 3 nautical miles and leave the rest to cameroon[/quote

Am out too childish
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Almaiga: 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
Biafra is a failed project.

Hatred amongst Igbo's is alarming.
Check out the following screenshot.

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by RuthlessLeader(m): 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
The more I see this struggle for biafra the more I realise that it is simply Igbo supremacy. This is racism whether you like it or not. This is the reason some retards here can make innocent igbo children here paranoid and think every yoruba and ha us a want to kill them.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
limeta:
Am out too childish
u are the childish one here bro. U are not welcomed in any future biafra...and u wont be allowed to merge as niger delta republic...deal with it.

Let ur tribe stand on its own...are u afraid that u are too small?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by RuthlessLeader(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
Almaiga:
Biafrans is a failed project.

Hatred amongst Igbo's is alarming.
Check out the following screenshot.
One of them BMC. I can only support biafra if buhari get second term. And even then it would be for non tribalistic and educated nigerians with liberal and progressive minds. No igbo/yoruba/hausa only biafrans.
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Sharpshooota: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
selemempe:
how bro?

Please Shut down this thread

Open it when you grow up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bode George: Leaving Presidency Ticket Open In PDP Unfair, Recipe For Disaster / President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank / Shuaibu Abubakar-Audu: Nigeria Needs Over $2bn To Revive Ajaokuta Steel Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.