Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,398 members, 7,843,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra (9206 Views)

On S Serious Note, Igbos Stop Including Niger Delta In Your Zionist Lesotho / Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? / John Lennon And Wife Protesting British Involvement In Biafra War (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by RuthlessLeader(m): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2018
Juliusmalema:

when someone like this says he is igbo...then we have to be careful cause a rabid enemy is about to infiltrate our ranks and sabotage igbo unity.....

Ask the am igbo from imo state if he knows the road to his father's house?

I repeat igbo land and soil will reject any stranger fighting to infiltrate our ranks.....don't b suprise his name is Onyedika olamide Eze....

mixed blood.....

all these born and I die in lagos should not pouring sands into our garri....biko....

Uchichi si kama anwuru ga-akwu ya n'isi , ochichi gbaa uzo ya na dinta jiri gba oso.
Okay oo.
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Naajjii: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2018
mightguy:
please can u explain more?tribes like what are you accusing us of grabbing?
Read the last paragraph of the post
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by mightguy(m): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2018
Naajjii:

Read the last paragraph of the post
really? I told u to list the soposed people we are dragging into Biafra. Name them. The tribes name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by gidgiddy: 9:34am On Aug 01, 2018
mightguy:
bros forget about amaechi. He is jst saying this for his own selfish political interests. Isn't it funny that when things are going good they will ride on igbonese to some certain position. People like lauratta onochie and when they reach there they turn around and bash u.

How can you say forget a prominent Ikwerre man such as Amaechi? A former Governor and a current minister. The man is publicly stating that he is an Igbo man and you say forget him? But if he had denied being Igbo, that when you will want everyone to remember him! Nothing can divide us.
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by mightguy(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2018
gidgiddy:

How can you say forget a prominent Ikwerre man such as Amaechi? A former Governor and a current minister. The man is publicly stating that he is an Igbo man and you say forget him? But if he had denied being Igbo, that when you will want everyone to remember him! Nothing can divide us.
Anyway sha. Let watch him and see how it goes. No p
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by gidgiddy: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2018
pyxon:

In my years on this earth, I have never seen an ikwerre man that accepts he is Igbo except when it favors him

I have met many Ikwerre who say they Igbo
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by mightguy(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2018
gidgiddy:

In real life?
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by CyynthiaKiss(f): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2018
tensazangetsu20:
Thank God another is saying what I have been saying. We don't need the south south tribes. I tell my dad this all the time. I grew up in calabar and I know how much hatred the efiks have for igbos. It's best to be on your own or you end up creating another Nigeria. This people are lazy and have a lot of environmental degradation due to oil spillage. You can't start a new nation if it ever comes with that much liability. They aren't even educated that much. Check the unity school cut off points of bayelsa and cross river. What exactly are they bringing to the table that IPOB is romancing with them lipsrsealed. I have nothing against the tribes against the south south and Philip effiong God bless his soul really did his best for the old biafra but that period has gone and a lot of water has since passed under the bridge.

Even Efik , Annag and Ibibio no dey take eyes see each other
Urhobo and Itshekiri rivalry is still there.
What of Yoruba Christians vs Yoruba Muslims ?

Don't see it from that angle because everybody has his own internal issue, even in. different families Those people that you said that hate Igbos ..are they in majority ? No, but they are louder just like the way some people that are still supporting Buhari are louder while they are in minority.

Summary: Referendum will sort those things out

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2018
gidgiddy:

Under International law, nobody owns the River. You may own the land but you do not own a River. If it were not for that, Guinea, which the River Niger originates from, would have claimed ownership of the River Niger

you are kidding,right...??

chaii.....i heard sense dont make sense to you people....

the river is in my territory....

i think you are mistakin a river with an ocean....
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by pyxon(m): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2018
gidgiddy:

Maybe in the east. Just leave the east and see them deny their Igbo heritage

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by pyxon(m): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

Don't see it from that angle because everybody has his own internal issue, even in. different families Those people that you said that hate Igbos ..are they in majority ? No, but they are louder just like the way some people that are still supporting Buhari are louder while they are in minority.

In Akwa ibom and cross river, there may be hope, even idoma in Benue. But all those urhobo, Edo, itsekiri, etc should just go

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Naajjii: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2018
pyxon:

In Akwa ibom and cross river, there may be hope, even idoma in Benue. But all those urhobo, Edo, itsekiri, etc should just go
In what way is Idoma related to Biafra?
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2018
pyxon:

then war it is then....good that una have come back to una senses...

when can the 2 civilian war begin...??

we are ready....
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2018
pyxon:

yes u are right bro.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 10:30am On Aug 01, 2018
aaaaa....good old days when we were shooting at each other...

i think am getting a hard on right now....
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by pyxon(m): 10:33am On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

[s]
then war it is then....good that una have come back to una senses...

when can the 2 civilian war begin...??

we are ready....
[/s]

Ignore this ab0ki. He isn't from south south

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by gidgiddy: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

you are kidding,right...??

chaii.....i heard sense dont make sense to you people....

the river is in my territory....

i think you are mistakin a river with an ocean....

The River Niger is an international waterway, it flows through several countries before getting to Nigeria. It is not owned by anybody.

Should Biafra be Independent tomorow and decide to build a new River port in Oguta or operate the River port in Onitsha, Nigeria will not be able to stop them having access to the Sea via the River Niger. Nigeria may own the Land, but the River is a separate entity on its own that is owned by nobody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by pyxon(m): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2018
Naajjii:

In what way is Idoma related to Biafra?

In what way is idoma related to Hausa? Do they look alike, do they have close proximity? Do they have similar culture. I actually used them purely as an example but answer these questions

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Naajjii: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2018
pyxon:

In what way is idoma related to Hausa? Do they look alike, do they have close proximity? Do they have similar culture. I actually used them purely as an example but answer these questions
You don't have to worry about the middle belt tribes sort yourself out first.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2018
gidgiddy:

The River Niger is an international waterway, it flows through several countries before getting to Nigeria. It is not owned by anybody.

Should Biafra be Independent tomorow and decide to build a new River port in Oguta or operate the River port in Onitsha, Nigeria will not be able to stop them having access to the Sea via the River Niger. Nigeria may own the Land, but the River is a separate entity on its own that is owned by nobody

you are not serious....

go carry your boat near british waters and see if they will not drive you away....

thier is something called area of influence even in the sea and ocean....

a river cant fall in the category of international waters,because its inland....

the chinese are smart and built a island in the ocean to deny that international waterways nonesense....
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by pyxon(m): 10:41am On Aug 01, 2018
Naajjii:

You don't have to worry about the middle belt tribes sort yourself out first.

Like I said, I used purely as an example. But since you want to form middle belt lord of the rings, pls answer the question I asked you
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by CyynthiaKiss(f): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2018
pyxon:

What you have to understand is that , most of those minorities are not enjoying Nigeria as it stands for now. The day they Will hear "break up" and be very sure that Nigeria will break, trust me, none of them would like to remain in Nigeria
They are just opportunists waiting to swing into success of Igbos if igbos eventually succeed in their secession bid. Majority of those minorities won't agitate with you, but they would like to enjoy what they did not sow by struggling to identify with Igbos when the secession becomes successful. Typical black man mentality which is very unfortunate ..

When some of them were denying Ipob, by issuing press statements like demented souls, I wasn't surprised because its a normal thing.
Even in personal life, nobody will identify with you while struggling until you become a successful human being.
Some of those minorities were afraid and they felt that if they didn't release those press statements, buhari who happens to be a northerner would start marginalizing them for not denouncing Ipob.

Let's put it this way, do you think that those people that were disassociating themselves from Ipob during that period the agitation was at its peak would do that if Igbo man who is loyal to anything Igbo was in Buhari's position ?
They won't, rather what some of them would say is. "If Nigeria beaks, we won't remain in Nigeria"
Even now Buhari is still in power, some ethnic groups made this similar comments during those period of Ipob agitation talk more of when Ibo man is in charge

Its so unfortunate that most of those minorities are opportunists

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Patrioticooduan: 11:06am On Aug 01, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

If only you know how hackneyed we get when you start your Yoruba Muslim and Christian talk. You are only wasting your time trying to divide Yoruba people. If only you are aware of this, you will spend more time thinking of your tribe. Ekiti and Ondo that have more Christains voted for APC. You have more problems in the Niger delta and South east than you know. It is easier for Yorubas to leave Nigeria than Ibos or South south. You want to know why? Ibos don't know where their boundary starts or end. Some of you still insist that minorities in the South must join. Some Ibos in the South south say they won't join Biafra, while some say they will. Even if the whole Iboland leaves, they will still have Ijaws to contend with as regards the sea. As for South south, una own worse pass Ibos. Ijaw, Iteshekiri and Urhobo will kill themselves for land and dominance. Yorubas won't experience all these. Religion has less important to people, ethnicity does. You are oblivious that your attempt to divide Yoruba is not working. You can keep trying.
I really pity you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Naajjii: 11:13am On Aug 01, 2018
pyxon:

Like I said, I used purely as an example. But since you want to form middle belt lord of the rings, pls answer the question I asked you
What most Nigerians are asking for is a restructured Nigeria so that we can have a balanced set up. Don't drag others
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by ghostfacekillar(m): 11:25am On Aug 01, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

What you have to understand is that , most of those minorities are not enjoying Nigeria as it stands for now. The day they Will hear "break up" and be very sure that Nigeria will break, trust me, none of them would like to remain in Nigeria
They are just opportunists waiting to swing into success of Igbos ,if igbos succeed in their secession bid. Majority of them won't agitate with you, but they would like to enjoy what they did not sow by struggling to identify with Igbos when the secession becomes successful. Typical black man mentality which is very unfortunate ..

When some of them were denying Ipob, by issuing press statements like demented souls, I wasn't surprised because its a normal thing.
Even in personal life, nobody will identify with you while struggling until you become a successful human being.
Some of those minorities were afraid and they felt that if they didn't release those press statements, buhari who happens to be a northerner would start marginalizing them for not denouncing Ipob.

Let's put it this way, do you think that those people that were disassociating themselves from Ipob during that period the agitation was at its peak would do that if Igbo man who is loyal to anything Igbo was in Buhari position ?
They won't, rather what some of them would say is. "If Nigeria beaks, we won't remain in Nigeria"
Even now Buhari is still in power, some ethnic groups made this similar comments during those period of Ipob agitation.

Its so unfortunate that most of those minorities are opportunists
yes bro.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by CyynthiaKiss(f): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

If only you know how hackneyed we get when you start your Yoruba Muslim and Christian talk. You are only wasting your time trying to divide Yoruba people. If only you are aware of this, you will spend more time thinking of your tribe. Ekiti and Ondo that have more Christains voted for APC. You have more problems in the Niger delta and South east than you know. It is easier for Yorubas to leave Nigeria than Ibos or South south. You want to know why? Ibos don't know where their boundary starts or end. Some of you still insist that minorities in the South must join. Some Ibos in the South south say they won't join Biafra, while some say they will. Even if the whole Iboland leaves, they will still have Ijaws to contend with as regards the sea. As for South south, una own worse pass Ibos. Ijaw, Iteshekiri and Urhobo will kill themselves for land and dominance. Yorubas won't experience all these. Religion has less important to people, ethnicity does. You are oblivious that your attempt to divide Yoruba is not working. You can keep trying.
I really pity you.
If you are active on nairaland, you will find out that I hardly give people like you attention unless if I decide to like I am currently doing.
I have received thousands of mentions and emails from your likes. What of my hundreds of followers? . Some are following me because they love reading my comments, while some are following me to monitor my comments, just like one goat that was following me around, cancelling all my posts and letter got tired and deactivated. lolz .But that didn't stop me from calling a spade a spade ( To hell with political correctness) .. Even if I am an impostor, are my messages not loud and clear ?.
I will keep saying it, Yoruba Muslims are problem of yorubas, and with them, Yorubas and south won't move forward. I really missed coloneldrake who dont give a fucck about political correctness

If you don't call them out, they will keep sabotaging the interest of southerners .. If you are living in Yoruba land and see what Prof Akintola and his fellow terrorists are doing, you won't be typing this rubbish on my mention.
He has defended Fulani terrorists several times against his fellow southerners.
The other day he went to Ekiti to cause trouble ( A Christian dominated state ) to fight for Muslim right and you kept quite. How many Christians are holding sensitive posts in Muslim dominated states in the north ?
If Yoruba is Yoruba, why fighting for muslin right in Ekiti ?
Keep typing rubbish why the whole Yoruba land are turning to land of Islam.
Ilorin gone
Iwo gone
More will follow if care is not taken. The worse part of it is that they bear children like their northern counterpart which makes their population to increase more.
View my profile pix and understand more about Islam and how they operate .. Yoruba Muslims don't mean well for Yorubas. The day they Will become majority is the day you will see their true colour .
You can't deceive us again, Yoruba Christians are wiser.

Bye..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Daewang: 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
The other day when I was saying this on the Enugu thread one useless idiot had the guts to question my Igbo identity. Is that how pathetic some Igbos have become? They can question the identity of their fellow Igbos just because the person says we do not need SS.
We don't need SS for any reason. Our people say "when an idol becomes proud then you show the idol the wood from which it was carved".
This should have been our approach all this while instead of making the glorious Igbo race look weak and beggarly. Now because of the foolishness of a few that is why onye mbammiri now has guts to insult Ndigbo.
Chukwu mere anyi ebere.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Patrioticooduan: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
Naajjii:

What most Nigerians are asking for is a restructured Nigeria so that we can have a balanced set up. Don't drag others
I don't want restructuring anymore. What I want is for Nigeria to split.
Simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Daewang:
The other day when I was saying this on the Enugu thread one useless idiot had the guts to question my Igbo identity. Is that how pathetic some Igbos have become? They can question the identity of their fellow Igbos just because the person says we do not need SS.
We don't need SS for any reason. Our people say "when an idol becomes proud then you show the idol the wood from which it was carved".
This should have been our approach all this while instead of making the glorious Igbo race look weak and beggarly. Now because of the foolishness of a few that is why onye mbammiri now has guts to insult Ndigbo.
Chukwu mere anyi ebere.

Like it's so annoying.

if not for ipob this ppl wouldn't even dare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by CyynthiaKiss(f): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
Daewang:
Chukwu mere anyi ebere.
Use the word " some Minority in SS" not lumping all SS together.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Naajjii: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

I don't want restructuring anymore. What I want is for Nigeria to split.
Simple!
Good luck with that!!
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by achi4u(m): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
I read everything and I agreed with the OP.

Better we start with what we have than inviting lizard to come and dance egwu-surugede for us.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kwara Assembly Stops Incoming Govt. From Dissolving LG Councils / VP Osinbajo Inaugurates Committee To Recover N5 Trillion AMCON Debts / Osinbajo, Governors, Obasa, Gani Adams, Others Eulogise Adeboye At 80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.