Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,841 members, 7,844,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra (9219 Views)

On S Serious Note, Igbos Stop Including Niger Delta In Your Zionist Lesotho / Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? / John Lennon And Wife Protesting British Involvement In Biafra War (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 12:51am On Aug 01, 2018
selemempe:
seems u havent been paying attention..nigeria has always been at war...in north east in south south, in south east and north central..

The only thing that made it survive all these wars is oil. Oil finishes bro. Dubai's oil is almost finished. Wen nigeria oil finishes..then break up will be an option for everyone...and leaders will support their own militant groups

who told you oyel will finish...??

do you even know how many barrels of crude oyel is left....??

stop listening to ipob....not good for your brain....
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by pyxon(m): 12:51am On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

that land dont belong to delta igbos...we have historical facts that igbos entered their as traders...you cant join that area to biafra...

be warned...!!

When the time comes. Be warned you too. Puny irrelevant child of a puny irrelevant tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 12:53am On Aug 01, 2018
pyxon:

When the time comes. Be warned you too. Puny irrelevant child of a puny irrelevant tribe

this will end in war...

you must let go if you realy want biafra....

you try anyhow in the delta,we will call the nigerian army on you....
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by horsepower101: 12:54am On Aug 01, 2018
pyxon:

I have seen times without number how ikwerre vehemently deny their igboness to the point it has gotten embarrassing. Igbo is a successful tribe that has cultural ties with a lot of tribes and Trust me there are tribes that will choose to leave with Igbo when the time comes. Ikwerre can go with ijaws and continue playing politics with them

They will not really have much choice because the other igbo clans in rivers state will go with us. Ikwerre has so much voice because of port Harcourt being in their land. But that doesn’t mean that they will speak for other igbo groups in rivers state when decision time comes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 1:00am On Aug 01, 2018
horsepower101:

They will not really have much choice because the other igbo clans in rivers state will go with us. Ikwerre has so much voice because of port Harcourt being in their land. But that doesn’t mean that they will speak for other igbo groups in rivers state when decision time comes.

no south south tribe will join una....we remember how you igbos chickened out of the war when the nigerian army was closing in...
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by pyxon(m): 1:01am On Aug 01, 2018
horsepower101:

You are wise. The truth is that the present system of States like Abia, Enugu, etc created for Igbo by Nigerian govt would have to be dissociated and Igbo will have to recreate states like nsukka, Nnewi, Aba, asaba, ikwerre, agbor, etc. These new 'states' especially those in rivers will then hold referendums to see which goes with Biafra and which stays with Niger delta

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 1:03am On Aug 01, 2018
horsepower101:

Ikwerre will realign once the conditions are right. Their igbo denial issue was actually fuel by the politically dominant ijaws in the old rivers state who tried to marginalize igbos.

Also know that Ikwerre are NOT the only igbo sub group in rivers state. There are about 7 to 8 other igbo subgroups that have never denied their igboness.
pyxon:

I have seen times without number how ikwerre vehemently deny their igboness to the point it has gotten embarrassing. Igbo is a successful tribe that has cultural ties with a lot of tribes and Trust me there are tribes that will choose to leave with Igbo when the time comes. Ikwerre can go with ijaws and continue playing politics with them
we really dont need ikwerre. And we need to make it clear from day one.

If am a senator and i stand b4 the senate and ask them to consider giving igbos in nigeria an authonomous region, the map i will show them of igboland will not include ikwerre or p.h. it wont even include agbor in delta state

We dont need people who will rush to a newspaper to dissociate themselves from us the nxt day. Its embarrasing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by pyxon(m): 1:04am On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

no south south tribe will join una....we remember how you igbos chickened out of the war when the nigerian army was closing in...

No one wants you. You guys should play your minority tribe politics together forever and good luck trying to talk sense into one another and finding peace once you have no common enemy to hate on

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 1:04am On Aug 01, 2018
selemempe:

If am a senator and i stand b4 the senate and ask them to consider giving igbos in nigeria an authonomous region, the map i will show them of igboland will not include ikwerre or p.h. it wont even include agbor in delta state

We dont need people who will rush to a newspaper to dissociate themselves from us the nxt day. Its embarrasing

you smart...i like you.... wink
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Ikenna0b: 1:05am On Aug 01, 2018
horsepower101:

Dude what will Igbos benefit from Ikwerre? What have we benefitted from them? Name one thing?

The only time they claim Igbo is when they are outside of Nigeria and they want to use the Igbo platform to advance themselves be it career wise, etc. Take it from someone that lives aboard, the Ikwerre joins Igbos outside due to the fact the igbo groups aid each members to grow his or herself kinda similar to how they remember they are Igbos in Nigeria only when they need something. Amaechi is a perfect example. We don't need them niggas abeg. The only thing they can even contribute aka oil, Oyigbo people produces more than them. Ikwerre people deserves Niger Delta abeg

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by pyxon(m): 1:05am On Aug 01, 2018
selemempe:

Exactly. I like how you think. Good riddance to bad rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 1:06am On Aug 01, 2018
pyxon:

No one wants you. You guys should play your minority tribe politics together forever and good luck trying to talk sense into one another and finding peace once you have no common enemy to hate on

but we already have peace with each other in the delta...na you igbos always try to disturb the peace...
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 1:07am On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

who told you oyel will finish...??

do you even know how many barrels of crude oyel is left....??

stop listening to ipob....not good for your brain....
nigeria oil will dry in 25 yrs if present drilling rate continue...gas however will take longer....and gas full igboland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by horsepower101: 1:08am On Aug 01, 2018
pyxon:

You are wise. The truth is that the present system of States like Abia, Enugu, etc created for Igbo by Nigerian govt would have to be dissociated and Igbo will have to recreate states like nsukka, Nnewi, Aba, asaba, ikwerre, agbor, etc. These new 'states' especially those in rivers will then hold referendums to see which goes with Biafra and which stays with Niger delta

The results will be shocking for so many non igbo minorities in the Niger Delta and I sense they don’t want such referendum to happen.

Also a lot of igbo communities in rivers state have kith and kins in Abia, Imo and even Anambra state. They were literally cut in half during state creations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by pyxon(m): 1:09am On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

but we already have peace with each other in the delta...na you igbos always try to disturb the peace...

Itsekiri and isoko are at peace? Urhobo and ijaw are at peace? Annang and Ibibio are at peace? You think you're talking to a man from Jigawa that doesn't know what's going on down south?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 1:09am On Aug 01, 2018
selemempe:
nigeria oil will dry in 25 yrs if present drilling rate continue...gas however will take longer....and gas full igboland

you wan wait that long....??
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Ikenna0b: 1:10am On Aug 01, 2018
pyxon:

The guy you guys have been wasting your time address is Northern btw. He pretends to be urhobo but the nigga is fully aboki. Idk why una are wasting your precious time addressing that delusional coward.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by pyxon(m): 1:11am On Aug 01, 2018
horsepower101:

The results will be shocking for so many non igbo minorities in the Niger Delta and I sense they don’t want such referendum to happen.

Also a lot of igbo communities in rivers state have kith and kins in Abia, Imo and even Anambra state. They were literally cut in half during state creations.

Then its good. For once let them see that they are confused and stop hiding behind the "we Niger Delta" slogan

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by horsepower101: 1:11am On Aug 01, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Dude what will Igbos benefit from Ikwerre? What have we benefitted from them? Name one thing?

The only time they claim Igbo is when they are outside of Nigeria and they want to use the Igbo platform to advance themselves be it career wise, etc. Take it from someone that lives aboard, the Ikwerre joins Igbos outside due to the fact the igbo groups aid each members to grow his or herself kinda similar to how they remember they are Igbos in Nigeria only when they need something. Amaechi is a perfect example. We don't need them niggas abeg. The only they can even contribute aka oil, Oyigbo people produces more than them. Ikwerre people deserves Niger Delta abeg

I Completely agree.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 1:12am On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

you wan wait that long....??
u think we are fighting for biafra for ourselves? No. We are fighting it for our unborn kids up to the year 3000 AD.

Rome was not built in a day...biafra wont be gotten in a day...ojukwu has done his own...kalu has done his own..i pray one day i do my own..

We must continue

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by pyxon(m): 1:12am On Aug 01, 2018
Ikenna0b:

The guy you guys have been wasting your time address is Northern btw. He pretends to be urhobo but the nigga is fully aboki. Idk why una are wasting your precious time addressing that delusional coward.

Thanks for the heads up. I am ignoring him from now henceforth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 1:13am On Aug 01, 2018
pyxon:

Itsekiri and isoko are at peace? Urhobo and ijaw are at peace? Annang and Ibibio are at peace? You think you're talking to a man from Jigawa that doesn't know what's going on down south?

when did you hear any fights between them....??

individual land disputs you dey call trouble...

its you igbos that are causing trouble....

igbos were caught selling weapons to boko haram in the north....

if people start taking una serious another progrom will start........
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by horsepower101: 1:15am On Aug 01, 2018
selemempe:
u think we are fighting for biafra for ourselves? No. We are fighting it for our unborn kids up to the year 3000 AD.

Rome was not built in a day...biafra wont be gotten in a day...ojukwu has done his own...kalu has done his own..i pray one day i do my own..

We must continue

Thanks and God bless for this statement. The fight for Biafra or I might say igbo republic is for the unborn generation. I want all precious igbo children yet to be born to have a far much better life than we did.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 1:16am On Aug 01, 2018
Ikenna0b:

you are a joke...you think a northerner will waste energie arguing with you...??

you useless....just stay away from the delta or die...!!!!
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Ikenna0b: 1:19am On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

you are a joke...you think a northerner will waste energie arguing with you...??

you useless....just stay away from the delta or die...!!!!

slowpoke till this very fucking day you still have yet to answer the simple question of what village are you from even when asked by an urhobo.

Aboki get the Bleep off my mentions with your pathetic ass. When you figure out which villages in Delta belongs to urhobo so your attache ass can finish your pretense, come back coward. Bleep off my mention

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 1:19am On Aug 01, 2018
selemempe:

We must continue

which children...??..children that are mixed with whites and other tribes...??

be serious,man....
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 1:20am On Aug 01, 2018
Ikenna0b:

slowpoke till this very fucking day you still have yet to answer the simple question if what village are from even when asked by an urhobo.

Aboki get the Bleep off my mentions with your pathetic ass. When you figure out which villages in Delta belongs to urhobo so your attache ass can finish your pretense, come back coward. Bleep off my mention

just stay away from the delta....simple....
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Ikenna0b: 1:22am On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

just stay away from the delta....simple....

Unlike your wannabe Delta ass I am from Delta and I know exactly what village I come from.

Unlike your Parasite attaching desperately ass.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 1:24am On Aug 01, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Unlike your wannabe Delta ass I am from Delta and I know exactly what village I come from.

Unlike your Parasite attaching desperately ass.

who cares...then pack your things and go join your people in the south east....
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Ikenna0b: 1:26am On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

who cares...then pack your things and go join your people in the south east....

Oooh so your cow worshipping clan that's in murdering spree to land grap can claim it abi? Go Bleep a cow aboki that's all your good at.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 1:27am On Aug 01, 2018
selemempe:

We must continue

let me understand you some how....:

do you mean kids that are born outside of igboland will bring you biafra....??

are you joking....??

or you mean those nasty things you have with white people abroad.....??

do you realy think nigerians will give them biafra and make another brazilia in our backyard....??

cameroon would kill them all...!!
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 1:29am On Aug 01, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Oooh so your cow worshipping clan that's in murdering spree to land grap can claim it abi? Go Bleep a cow aboki that's all your good at.

just pack your things and go....makes no sense talking with you.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Before You Accuses The Northerners Stole Oil Money See This / 2023: PDP Will Win South-East And South–South Overwhelmingly – Mohammed Bwala / Are We Wrong About President Goodluck Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.