Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,423 members, 7,843,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra (9208 Views)

On S Serious Note, Igbos Stop Including Niger Delta In Your Zionist Lesotho / Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? / John Lennon And Wife Protesting British Involvement In Biafra War (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
nonhuman:
I agree with you , the only reason why Nigeria and their politician are corrupt is because of oil money and the reason why Nigeria have refuse to develop thereby undermining our our own( biafra)development as. oil money is doom
the population of rwanda is 20 million...similar to the real population of igbos...the land mass of rwanda is even smaller than igboland...rwanda is landlocked...yet no part of igboland compares to kigali, the capital of rwanda.

We need to leave nigeria and forge our own destiny...otherwise we would keep going round a vicious poverty circle.

We have international airport in enugu..but all planes choose to land in lagos..we have onitsha river port...but ships choose to dock in lagos...we have serene cities and towns but all our business people choose to get to lagos to build their business...all because of one nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
selemempe:
no insults bro

Let me ask u...wats ur origin?
I am igbo too. From imo state.
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 10:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

ok. Think of it this way bro....u can always lead a one nigeria campaign in igboland...just the way am leader an igbo nationalist campaign..if referendum ever comes..u can vote no biafra...i will vote yes biafra...after..we will count votes and majority will carry the vote

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by RuthlessLeader(m): 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
selemempe:
ok. Think of it this way bro....u can always lead a one nigeria campaign in igboland...just the way am leader an igbo nationalist campaign..if referendum ever comes..u can vote no biafra...i will vote yes biafra...after..we will count votes and majority will carry the vote
Okay bro. But if the majority is wrong then we suffer. Like buhari
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Daewang: 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
This is what we have been saying since. We don't need SS or any other ethnic group. We should have a homogeneous nation.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

when someone like this says he is igbo...then we have to be careful cause a rabid enemy is about to infiltrate our ranks and sabotage igbo unity.....

Ask the am igbo from imo state if he knows the road to his father's house?

I repeat igbo land and soil will reject any stranger fighting to infiltrate our ranks.....don't b suprise his name is Onyedika olamide Eze....

mixed blood.....

all these born and I die in lagos should not pouring sands into our garri....biko....

Uchichi si kama anwuru ga-akwu ya n'isi , ochichi gbaa uzo ya na dinta jiri gba oso.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Ikenna0b: 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
selemempe:
the population of rwanda is 20 million...similar to the real population of igbos...the land mass of rwanda is even smaller than igboland...rwanda is landlocked...yet no part of igboland compares to kigali, the capital of rwanda.

We need to leave nigeria and forge our own destiny...otherwise we would keep going round a vicious poverty circle

My exact thought. It's like your reading my mind dude. Nigeria is a huge hinder in our growth. A big, fat, hinder. I curse the day Luggard stepped his foot in Africa. Whenever I compare how much we've grown since the end of the war despite little to no aid and that of Nigeria's growth, I weap. I weap because it shows me the potential of Igbos getting suffocated in that shithole. I applaud our parents in how much they grew after that war. I truly applaud them. It was not easy but they made it despite being stuck in this backwards, unprogressive hellhole. My desire for Biafra is because I see so much potential for our people. So much fucking potential especially in the terms of Human resources. When I look at the work of Aba merchants and Nnewi techs, I see a huge potential being stifled by petty stupidity. Only this shithole will cut it's nose just to spite themselves all because they want to keep Igbos subgated. Nigeria is the only country I know that it is stupid to realize that human resources develops a nation faster than natural resources. Nigeria is the only nation I know where such incompetence is available. Honestly, even with the Igboland only proposal will not allow thosr animals to let go, mostly because of the high percent of oil in Oyigbo, Egbema and Co. Personally, I say if we ever want to be free from that backwards hellhole parading itself as country and grow, we need to drop the entire SS minorites lands inclusion in Biafra. As for The Igbo land with oil, create a treaty that gives this greedy goats access to it and allow to drink themselves fat with it. I feel deeply that Igboland can develop with just Human resources alone. One thing God blessed us with is that. I am beyond confident about it. But, we will never get to if we are stuck in that retrogressive piece of shit. Honestly, staying in that nation, we'll continue watching other African nation thrive while the "Giant of Africa" confront falling into a pit. I mean come the Bleep on, Somalia of all places is even doing better than Nigeria and that country has been at war for God knows how long now.

As for Igbo leaders...I 100% agree with you. The day I read about Igbo leadership prior to British invasion taught me alot. if not for the British greediness, the likes of Kalu, Rochas, all Ohaneze leaders, all Igbo leaders in that Nation's government would never ever touch the leadership position at all. Based on my understanding of what I was taught, any of past Igbos that ever exhibited their type of leadership was immediately removed and stripped out of the community. Our ancestors never tolerated such bullshits. Unfortunately, being stuck in that hellhole those animals claiming to be our leaders are protected by the government of that shithole thus, the people can't even deal with the way they used to in the past. It's shame.

. I honestly believe someone cursed us to be in this retrogressive shithole drowning in mediocrity with the rest of the tribes in that nation. Honestly I do believe Nigeria is a curse. A big fat curse. Every single tribe in that shithole is cursed in my opinion. I pray and hope whoever our people wronged in the past before the British invaded, find it in her or his heart to forgive us before we drown completely with the rest of this animals in this zoo. It's extremely obvious Nigeria is modern day Titanic and I pray we get out before the boat hit completely under water. That's my prayer. If the rest of the tribes want to die in that sinking ship and live out their curse, let them but they aren't taking us down with them.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Daewang: 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ikenna0b:

My exact thought. It's like your reading my mind dude. Nigeria is a huge hinder in our growth. A big, fat, hinder. I curse the day Luggard stepped his foot in Africa. Whenever I compare how much we've grown since the end of the war despite little to no aid and that of Nigeria's growth, I weap. I weap because it shows me the potential of Igbos getting suffocated in that shithole. I applaud our parents in how much they grew after that war. I truly applaud them. It was not easy but they made it despite being stuck in this backwards, unprogressive hellhole. My desire for Biafra is because I see so much potential for our people. So much fucking potential especially in the terms of Human resources. When I look at the work of Aba merchants and Nnewi techs, I see a huge potential being stifled by petty stupidity. Only this shithole will cut it's nose just to spite themselves all because they want to keep Igbos subgated. Nigeria is the only country I know that it is stupid to realize that human resources develops a nation faster than natural resources. Nigeria is the only nation I know where such incompetence is available. Honestly, even with the Igboland only proposal will not allow thosr animals to let go, mostly because of the high percent of oil in Oyigbo, Egbema and Co. Personally, I say if we ever want to be free from that backwards hellhole parading itself as country and grow, we need to drop the entire SS minorites lands inclusion in Biafra. As for The Igbo land with oil, create a treaty that gives this greedy goats access to it and allow to drink themselves fat with it. I feel deeply that Igboland can develop with just Human resources alone. One thing God blessed us with is that. I am beyond confident about it. But, we will never get to if we are stuck in that retrogressive piece of shit. Honestly, staying in that nation, we'll continue watching other African nation thrive while the "Giant of Africa" confront falling into a pit. I mean come the Bleep on, Somalia of all places is even doing better than Nigeria and that country has been at war for God knows how long now.

As for Igbo leaders...I 100% agree with you. The day I read about Igbo leadership prior to British invasion taught me alot. if not for the British greediness, the likes of Kalu, Rochas, all Ohaneze leaders, all Igbo leaders in that Nation's government would never ever touch the leadership position at all. Based on my understanding of what I was taught, any of past Igbos that ever exhibited their type of leadership was immediately removed and stripped out of the community. Our ancestors never tolerated such bullshits. Unfortunately, being stuck in that hellhole those animals claiming to be our leaders are protected by the government of that shithole thus, the people can't even deal with the way they used to in the past. It's shame.

. I honestly believe someone cursed us to be in this retrogressive shithole drowning in mediocrity with the rest of the tribes in that nation. Honestly I do believe Nigeria is a curse. A big fat curse. Every single tribe in that shithole is cursed in my opinion. I pray and hope whoever our people wronged in the past before the British invaded, find it in her or his heart to forgive us before we drown completely with the rest of this animals in this zoo. It's extremely obvious Nigeria is modern day Titanic and I pray we get out before the boat hit completely under water. That's my prayer. If the rest of the tribes want to die in that sinking ship and live out their curse, let them but they aren't taking us down with them.

Gbam they are not taking us down with them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ikenna0b:

we are of a singular mind. Human resource powers modern nation. Humans who would build entertainment industry that will sell beyond africa...humans who would bring africa into the computer age. Human who would build fashion wears, packaged food etc. Oil has become a bane of our development...its time to look beyond it...and since thats really all niger delta is bringing...its time to look beyond them. We have access to sea in onitsha and asaba tru river niger.
I saw the streets of adis ababa on tv yesterday...i almost shouted. I live abroad and wat i saw on that tv is no different from the alpha city where i live. I knew that abuja and lag whr shitholes immediately.

We are strategically located close to the shore..we can build an economy based on production..and export. Sell them across the shores of africa..to cameroon equitorial guiene, gabon, angola etc.
We can pick asaba, aba, awka, onitsha, enugu, umuahia, abakiliki and owerri as our main cities and concentrate all our population and wealth on them.

And we can start bringin back our old values of accountable leadership. We can do it. Look at even ghana is about to join developed nations

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 12:06am On Aug 01, 2018
hahahahaha...

na your people want trouble by fire by force....

forget delta igbos...they dont know what they are talking about....

you will be in biggggggg trouble if you try your biafra nonesense.....

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 12:11am On Aug 01, 2018
selemempe:
Another important attribute to development is the people's temprament.
The Igbos have a cool...non violent...non confrontational temprament. The Niger Delta dont. They have this ''i be creek boy'' ''our oyel'' ''warri no dey carry last'' mindset. U cant build a developed, peaceful nation with such people.

you are forgeting,na only you waka come....??

kiiiikikikiki....
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 12:15am On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:
hahahahaha...

na your people want trouble by fire by force....

forget delta igbos...they dont know what they are talking about....

you will be in biggggggg trouble if you try your biafra nonesense.....
lol...as far as my state governor is getting oil money...am good.

Wen ur oil finish...we will divide nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 12:21am On Aug 01, 2018
selemempe:
yes...but even in a pure federalism or not certain things are still undisputable...

1. To get the full biafra including niger delta we must be ready for war because of oil.
2. To get only Igboland...we might not need war. Pressure on govt can let them decide to give us our independence since they feel they dont need us.
3. Even in a true federal state, the ijaws especially will demand much more than their fair share

chaiii....i cant stop laughing...the nigerian army will kick una another asshole....

try it...
your problem is not the nigerian goverment,its the nigerian army that swore to keep nigeria toghether...

any goverment that play anyhow in this matter will be overrun.....

you igbos love phantases too much....
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by horsepower101: 12:23am On Aug 01, 2018
This thread has brought me so much happiness. I pray igbos become more enlightened and follow the wise call for igbo only nation.

Ikenna0b and Selemempe, good job.

Your words are fresh air.

Let’s form our own Igbo nation. Croatia is only 4 million people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 12:24am On Aug 01, 2018
selemempe:
lol...as far as my state governor is getting oil money...am good.

Wen ur oil finish...we will divide nigeria

nigeria cant divide without a war....
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Ikenna0b: 12:24am On Aug 01, 2018
selemempe:
we are of a singular mind. Human resource powers modern nation. Humans who would build entertainment industry that will sell beyond africa...humans who would bring africa into the computer age. Human who would build fashion wears, packaged food etc. Oil has become a bane of our development...its time to look beyond it...and since thats really all niger delta is bringing...its time to look beyond them. We have access to sea in onitsha and asaba tru river niger.
I saw the streets of adis ababa on tv yesterday...i almost shouted. I live abroad and wat i saw on that tv is no different from the alpha city where i live. I knew that abuja and lag whr shitholes immediately.

We are strategically located close to the shore..we can build an economy based on production..and export. Sell them across the shores of africa..to cameroon equitorial guiene, gabon, angola etc.
We can pick asaba, aba, awka, onitsha, enugu, umuahia, abakiliki and owerri as our main cities and concentrate all our population and wealth on them

And we can start bringin back our old values of accountable leadership. We can do it. Look at even ghana is about to join developed nations

Tell me about it. Most of my friends are from other African countries. I stopped vacationing Africa with friends because of what I constantly saw. My heart broke each time man especially when I went to Bioko. Bioko fucking broke me mentally, physically, emotionally, you name it Bioko did that shit because it showed what could have been had we being the lucky ones to get that part of the continent. Honest to God I envy the Igbos in EQ. Even Khartoum of all places was beautiful. I laugh whenever I see Nigerians arguing and mocking other African nations. They truly do not know how that country reality is ranked with the rest of Africa. You talking about Ghana, look at Angola man. Hasn't been that long since their war ended yet they've grown so much in such a short period of time. Currently they have one of the fastest growing economy so before we know it, they'll reach first world status. SMH

As for the bold, I agree wholeheartedly. Like they say, it's not broken, why fix it. According to some friends, we have more in common with tribes in Central Africa than we do tribes in Nigeria excluding the Ibibio and Efik people thus, it'll be easier and very likely more profitable to work with them. We have the supplies and Africa is in desperate need for products made my Africans. Whenever I see an Igbo jittery about Igbos losing potential consumers when Nigeria breaks, I SMH. Some of our people have yet to realize Africa is huge consumer. Nigeria is nothing more than a pond on top of an ocean.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 12:26am On Aug 01, 2018
nations dont divide peacefully...i dont know where una have this idea from....

who told una this...?

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 12:28am On Aug 01, 2018
the nigerian army will go to war with any nation that support dividing nigeria...

dont mess with them...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 12:29am On Aug 01, 2018
i dont know what to say to una no more....una will loose everything for nothing....
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by horsepower101: 12:30am On Aug 01, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Tell me about it. Most of my friends are from other African countries. I stopped vacationing Africa with friends because of what I constantly saw. My heart broke each time man especially when I went to Bioko. Bioko fucking broke me mentally, physically, emotionally, you name it Bioko did that shit because it showed what could have been had we being the lucky ones to get that part of the continent. Honest to God I envy the Igbos in EQ. Even Khartoum of all places was beautiful. I laugh whenever I see Nigerians arguing and mocking other African nations. They truly do not know how that country reality is ranked with the rest of Africa. You talking about Ghana, look at Angola man. Hasn't been that long since their war ended yet they've grown so much in such a short period of time. Currently they have one of the fastest growing economy so before we know it, they'll be first world. SMH

As for the bold, I agree wholeheartedly. Like they say, it's not broken, why fix it. According to some friends, we have more in common with tribes in Central Africa than we do tribes in Nigeria excluding the Ibibio and Efik people thus, it'll be easier and very likely more profitable to work with them. We have the supplies and Africa is in desperate need for products made my Africans. Whenever I see an Igbo jittery about Igbos losing potential consumers when Nigeria breaks, I SMH. Some of our people have yet to realize Africa is huge consumer. Nigeria is nothing more than a pond on top of an ocean.

Africa is a far much bigger market for igbos than Nigeria.

People from west and Central African countries come to Ariaria market and Main Market to purchase goods daily.

Even people from all over Nigeria come to the east to buy goods.

The lesson is that if you have a dominant market, people will come.

It’s sad so many igbos have bought into the Nigerian propaganda that igbos need to be in Nigeria for the market access. I call it bulls&@&t

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 12:31am On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

nigeria cant divide without a war....

wen oil finish..even north go one seperate. They have a river port now so they are not landlocked...wen oil finish u will see a monster bigger than boko haram appear in the north.

Our own as igbos is to keep it in the public discourse that division is an option.

Fulani herdsmen will still do wat they are currently doing in benue in Abuja. The fula tribe will still claim abuja and end nigeria

Why do u think the hausa fula tribe built their river port in niger state instead of kogi state? Cos they are preparing for niger break up bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 12:36am On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:
the nigerian army will go to war with any nation that support dividing nigeria...

dont mess with them...
nigerian army commanded by robots? We never ready to break up..because of oil

Once oil finish...every tribe go begin agitate for break up...including members of the nigerian army

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 12:40am On Aug 01, 2018
selemempe:
nigerian army commanded by robots? We never ready to break up..because of oil

Once oil finish...every tribe go begin agitate for break up...including members of the nigerian army

nigeria cant break up without a war....you are counting on people to break it up...but thats not gonna happen....

you must break it up by force....their is no other way....

sorry...

i like you somehow....you remember me of sarrki....my honey bunny....

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by pyxon(m): 12:41am On Aug 01, 2018
I don't want any minority tribe from the south south in Biafra. Just Igbo. Delta Igbo would come along, ikwerre can follow Niger delta, they won't be missed

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 12:43am On Aug 01, 2018
pyxon:
I don't want any minority tribe from the south south in Biafra. Just Igbo. Delta Igbo would come along, ikwerre can follow Niger delta, they won't be missed

you can have delta igbos....nobody wants them...

when can we tell them to start packing their things and join you in the south east...??
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 12:44am On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

nigeria cant break up without a war....you are counting on people to break it up...but thats not gonna happen....

you must break it up by force....their is no other way....
seems u havent been paying attention..nigeria has always been at war...in north east in south south, in south east and north central..

The only thing that made it survive all these wars is oil. Oil finishes bro. Dubai's oil is almost finished. Wen nigeria oil finishes..then break up will be an option for everyone...and leaders will support their own militant groups

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Ikenna0b: 12:44am On Aug 01, 2018
horsepower101:

Africa is a far much bigger market for igbos than Nigeria.

People from west and Central African countries come to Ariaria market and Main Market to purchase goods daily.

Even people from all over Nigeria come to the east to buy goods.

The lesson is that if you have a dominant market, people will come.

It’s sad so many igbos have bought into the Nigerian propaganda that igbos need to be in Nigeria for the market access. I call it bulls&@&t

That's because our people have refused to learn from history. According to sociologist if you have poor knowledge of history and recieve daily propaganda, you're more likely to believe that propaganda. If our people actually learned our history, they would have known our ancestors were known traders as well. Personally, I believe that's why Igbos are good with trading. It's passed on from generation to generation. Anyway, but ironically, our ancestors barely traded with tribes in modern day Nigeria. Infact our ancestors rarely interacted with tribes in modern day Nigeria yet they traded goods to make a name for themselves. Common sense would have made someone think obviously, they traded with other tribes in Africa especially Central Africa hence similarities in culture. I hope one day our people start learning from our past. Personally I believe our ancestors had the right platform, they just didn't know fully how to connect the dots. We should start coping their ways in my honest opinion.

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by pyxon(m): 12:44am On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

you can have delta igbos....nobody wants them...

when can we tell them to start packing their things and join you in the south east...??
They will leave their ancestral home because justtoodark wants to land grab?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by horsepower101: 12:46am On Aug 01, 2018
pyxon:

Ikwerre will realign once the conditions are right. Their igbo denial issue was actually fuel by the politically dominant ijaws in the old rivers state who tried to marginalize igbos.

Also know that Ikwerre are NOT the only igbo sub group in rivers state. There are about 7 to 8 other igbo subgroups that have never denied their igboness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by justtoodark: 12:48am On Aug 01, 2018
pyxon:

They will leave their ancestral home because justtoodark wants to land grab?

that land dont belong to delta igbos...we have historical facts that igbos entered their as traders...you cant join that area to biafra...

be warned...!!
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by horsepower101: 12:50am On Aug 01, 2018
justtoodark:

that land dont belong to delta igbos...we have historical facts that igbos entered their as traders...you cant join that area to biafra...

be warned...!!

Please go to bed.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by pyxon(m): 12:50am On Aug 01, 2018
horsepower101:

Ikwerre will realign once the conditions are right. Their igbo denial issue was actually fuel by the politically dominant ijaws in the old rivers state who tried to marginalize igbos.

Also know that Ikwerre are NOT the only igbo sub group in rivers state. There are about 7 to 8 other igbo subgroups that have never denied their igboness.

I have seen times without number how ikwerre vehemently deny their igboness to the point it has gotten embarrassing. Igbo is a successful tribe that has cultural ties with a lot of tribes and Trust me there are tribes that will choose to leave with Igbo when the time comes. Ikwerre can go with ijaws and continue playing politics with them

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yoruba Oba Bows While Shaking Buhari, Is This Right For A King? / Wike Withdraws Threat To Quit As PDP South-South Coordinator / Bashir Salihi Magashi: Nigeria To Beef Up Border To Avoid Chadian Influx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.