Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra (9245 Views)

On S Serious Note, Igbos Stop Including Niger Delta In Your Zionist Lesotho / Dr. Kingsley Obiora: Is Delta In South South Or South East? / John Lennon And Wife Protesting British Involvement In Biafra War (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by ibori1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
who dash dis 1 asaba

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Ikenna0b: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
selemempe:
u are the childish one here bro. U are not welcomed in any future biafra...and u wont be allowed to merge as niger delta republic...deal with it.

Let ur tribe stand on its own...are u afraid that u are too small?

Dude if they want to merge as one country, that shouldn't be of your concern. For me personally as long as Asaba or any part of Anioma is not included in the proposed Niger Delta republic, I'm okay with it and support it. You should too. It has zero bearings to Igbos as it shows.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
The more I see this struggle for biafra the more I realise that it is simply Igbo supremacy. This is racism whether you like it or not. This is the reason some retards here can make innocent igbo children here paranoid and think every yoruba and ha us a want to kill them.
Biafra is simply because nigeria will neva develope.

In 25 yrs ghana will be a newly industralised and developed nation. They have solved power problem... they have deepened democracy...there corruption perception index is the lowest in sub saharn africa...yet they dont have oil o. where is almighty nigeria?

A failed nation with the highest destitute population ever in human history...from lagos to abuja..no steady power supply...yet we are largest oil producer in africa. Imagine the shithole nigeria go be when oil is depleated or phased out

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ikenna0b:

Dude if they want to merge as one country, that shouldn't be of your concern. For me personally as long as Asaba or any part of Anioma is not included in the proposed Niger Delta republic, I'm okay with it and support it. You should too. It has zero bearings to Igbos as it shows.
bro..it does o...we would serve them their own medicine.
Once we take bori...niger delta republic is finished
Relax. I got this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by iykomo666(m): 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
yes this is what I want hapunu ndi naija delta kaha noro nke ha Biko proudly 5%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ikenna0b:

ibori1:
who dash dis 1 asaba
ikenna...ibori dey ask me who dash me asaba in igboland...care to reply?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

Thank you for seeing through his bullshit. Juliusmalema is a fraud

For the second time....i demand an unreserved apology from OP and the person I quote....
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
selemempe:
Biafra is simply because nigeria will neva develope.
You know this how? Have you been to lagos?

In 25 yrs ghana will be a newly industralised nation. They have solved power problem... they have deepened democracy...there corruption perception index is the lowest in sub saharn africa...where is almighty nigeria?
In a backwards slope because of stupid people who use religion and tribe to excuse bad governance.

A failed nation with the highest destitute population ever in human history...from lagos to abuja..no steady power supply...yet we are largest oil producer in africa
It is because of bad governance
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Ikenna0b: 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
selemempe:
ikenna...ibori dey ask me who dash me asaba in igboland...care to reply?

I don't address idiots. If the slowpoke isn't aware Asaba is an igbo territory in this day of age, I'm not one to blame for his stupidity and low IQ, that blame goes to his parents.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

In a backwards slope because of stupid people who use religion and tribe to excuse bad governance.

This born and bleed in lagos.....can u shut up for once....

OP my apology.....i demand it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ikenna0b:

I don't address idiots. If the slowpoke isn't aware Asaba is an igbo territory in this day of age, I'm not one to blame for his stupidity and low IQ, that blame goes to his parents.
ibori1 ur reply from a delta igbo. Time to form izon republic...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Almaiga: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

One of them BMC. I can only support biafra if buhari get second term. And even then it would be for non tribalistic and educated nigerians with liberal and progressive minds. No igbo/yoruba/hausa only biafrans.

Thanks but no thanks, carry your failed Biafra project for head like Gala. Nigerians are not interested.
And yes, Nigerians will reelect Buhari come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Juliusmalema:

This born and bleed in lagos.....can u shut up for once....

OP my apology.....i demand it...
My question still stands and if you want to prove me wrong answer with facts and not insults so that neutral viewers won't see you as an ignorant fool.

Anybody who has been to lagos or lives there will know that it is proof that people can live together without caring about tribe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

My question still stands and if you want to prove me wrong answer with facts and not insults so that neutral viewers won't see you as an ignorant fool.

Anybody who has been to lagos or lives there will know that it is proof that people can live together without caring about tribe.

Let me brief u.....we lived in lagos before I had my tertiary education and come east....and since then if I visit lagos I don't spend more 2weeks....

Igboland is igboland and must be free.....from others.....

Omo ibo na friendly name abi.......east is sweet....

u case study oga is lame.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
Almaiga:

Thanks but no thanks, carry your failed Biafra project for head like Gala. Nigerians are not interested.
And yes, Nigerians will reelect Buhari come 2019.

Let me ask you one thing.
Who does the average nigerian blame for everthing negative in nigeria?

Millions lose their jobs? Buhari.

Poor electricity? Buhari

Herdsmen? Buhari

Prices of items rise on? Buhari and so on.

The first thing that comes to the mind of the nigerian when they experience bad standard of life is to blame the guy in charge. Especially when everyone put their hope in him and things justice get worse instead. Keep defending bubu bro. Na you wey go suffer
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

lol..if u consider lagos a developed city...it shows that nigerians have been forced to accept mediocrity. If u ever travel to adis ababa or to countries like gabon and namibia...u will see how a good city should be...at least african standard. That nigerians all live in lagos shows nothing. It would have mattered if tribalism is not the basis for electing lagos leaders.

We know the role of tribalism in keeping nigeria down...that is why we now want to modify the biafra struggle and pull igbos out of the nigerian jungle.

We will never stop agitating for biafra...once we divide..u will see how fresh and new ur hopes will be of ur new nation

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
look at na only done live for lagos if I may ask?

RuthlessLeader please can u give us ur details....ur name, state and bio data so that we can drop it at necessary places and pigeonhole u accordingly as enemy to igbo race and igbo land in general......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Poor electricity? Buhari

Herdsmen? Buhari

The first thing that comes to the mind of the nigerian when they experience bad standard of life is to blame the guy in charge. Especially when everyone put their hope in him and things justice get worse instead. Keep defending bubu bro. Na you wey go suffer
stop quoting the dude bro. If u want to have an intelligent discourse...leave that dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Let me brief u.....we lived in lagos before I had my tertiary education and come east....and since then if I visit lagos I don't spend more 2weeks....

Igboland is igboland and must be free.....from others.....

Omo ibo na friendly name abi.......east is sweet....

u case study oga is lame.
The richest, and most developed state in nigeria is a lame case study? cheesy one of the most populated cities in the world?

You are helping me and you don't know it. I don't care if you left lagos to go east. The fact is that thousands more come to lagos for a better life. If you are being robbed you won't care whether it is fulani or igbo that saves your life. As if all the criminals in igboland are yoruba. Or the theiving politicians are northerners as well.

If you get Biafra, you will still have crime and corruption and bad governance. Change the mindset of the people and your nation will be good

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
selemempe:
stop quoting the dude bro. If u want to have an intelligent discourse...leave that dude
I'm not doing this to convince him. I am personally sure he and the other bmc don't believe what they type. I did that to reassure the nigerians who are losing hope.
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Almaiga: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Poor electricity? Buhari

Herdsmen? Buhari

Trash, the Genesis of these problems you mentioned was caused by Jonathan and Nigerians are fully aware of this fact.
Buhari is only cleaning and fixing Jonathan's mess and Nigerians are seeing the results as it manifest.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

The richest, and most developed state in nigeria is a lame case study? cheesy one of the most populated cities in the world?

You are helping me and you don't know it. I don't care if you left lagos to go east. The fact is that thousands more come to lagos for a better life. If you are being robbed you won't care whether it is fulani or igbo that saves your life. As if all the criminals in igboland are yoruba. Or the theiving politicians are northerners as well.

If you get Biafra, you will still have crime and corruption and bad governance. Change the mindset of the people and your nation will be good
u cant change anything in nigeria. Believe me...if the north was a nation on its own..u will be surprised that they wont elect buhari as their leader.

In igboland...ppl like orji kalu would not be leaders if they dont get nigeria police backing.

We are suffocating ourselves and act surprise that we are dying

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
selemempe:
lol..if u consider lagos a developed city...it shows that nigerians have been forced to accept mediocrity. If u ever travel to adis ababa or to countries like gabon and namibia...u will see how a good city should be...at least african standard. That nigerians all live in lagos shows nothing. It would have mattered if tribalism is not the basis for electing lagos leaders.

We know the role of tribalism in keeping nigeria down...that is why we now want to modify the biafra struggle and pull igbos out of the nigerian jungle.

We will never stop agitating for biafra...once we divide..u will see how fresh and new ur hopes will be of ur new nation
So I guess anambra has a yoruba governor right? Tribalism is present all over nigeria. If we can let go of religion and tribe, nigeria will develop.
Lagos is the best in nigeria. It has low level of living but it is still the best. And all the other nations you mentioned are ethnically diverse as well.
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2018
Juliusmalema:
look at na only done live for lagos if I may ask?

RuthlessLeader please can u give us ur details....ur name, state and bio data so that we can drop it at necessary places and pigeonhole u accordingly as enemy to white race and white land in general......

Fucking racist
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Change the mindset....mtcheew....am done.
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
selemempe:
u cant change anything in nigeria. Believe me...if the north was a nation on its own..u will be surprised that they wont elect buhari as their leader.

In igboland...ppl like orji kalu would not be leaders if they dont get nigeria police backing.

We are suffocating ourselves and act surprise that we are dying
How would biafra not have corruption and bad governance? Answer this.
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by selemempe: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

So I guess anambra has a yoruba governor right? Tribalism is present all over nigeria. If we can let go of religion and tribe, nigeria will develop.
Lagos is the best in nigeria. It has low level of living but it is still the best. And all the other nations you mentioned are ethnically diverse as well.
lagos is the best in nigeria...but look at the urban jungle it is. Poo hole if u ask me. Even cotonou is a better place to live.

Yes we have mediocre leaders in the east..but they wont be leaders if we are not under the nigeria screwed system.

Ppl will revolt against them easily in igbo nation

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
Almaiga:

Trash, the Genesis of these problems you mentioned was caused by Jonathan and Nigerians are fully aware of this fact.
Buhari is only cleaning and fixing Jonathan's mess and Nigerians are seeing the results as it manifest.
Eh now, increasing fuel price and all.
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
RuthlessLeader:
Fucking racist
why u come edit am....?
u for leave am dat way.
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Change the mindset....mtcheew....am done.
Get biafra with the same stupid and irrational citizens. Sure why not
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
selemempe:
lagos is the best in nigeria...but look at the urban jungle it is. Poo hole if u ask me. Even cotonou is a better place to live.

Yes we have mediocre leaders in the east..but they wont be leaders if we are not under the nigeria screwed system.

Ppl will revolt against them easily in igbo nation
They couldn't revolt during obj umy gej and pmb regimes. It is when they get their own nation they will magically revolt
Re: I Don't Want Niger Delta In Biafra by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
Juliusmalema:

why u come edit am....?

u for leave am dat way.
I did it to show how racist you tribalist are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rejoinder: Tradermoni hasn't stop because of Election- Punch News Evidence / No Nigerian Territory Under Boko Haram Control - Defence Headquarters / Imo North Seat: Supreme Court To Decide APC, Araraume, Ibezim Fate Before Feb 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.