Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise (46788 Views)

Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man / Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by pocohantas(f): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2018
Acidosis:

Cross my path, as in sleep over?

mind yaself o poco

Yes, as in sleep over.
You must knack am? angry
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by ozallamike(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2018
Auladimeji:
Some of you thinks all ex are pervert .I communicate with my ex even though we are not dating again.
Nairaland has corrupted your mind.
She told you that she doesn't cheat on you, believe her
what are the chances of not sleeping wit him even when the pass night together
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by CSTR1005: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2018
There is a scarcity of men nowadays

Fiancee is not a girlfriend. She is almost a wife.

The fact that she had the effrontery to sleep in her ex boyfriend house without telling you shows there is something seriously wrong.

If you are truly in control of your relationship, your woman cannot dare do that to you as her fiance.

The foundation of your relationship is wrong.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by reservd(m): 8:19am On Aug 04, 2018
Sadiyaene:
Men and jealousy sef sad because they were former lovers doesn't make em an enemy, they were former lovers probably the guy will still do everything possible to keep the gal happy, helping her secure a job doesn't mean they are still dating. if u aren't cool with it, sit her down n have a conversation together I bet she will understand. You are welcome wink
So it's cool to sleep over at your former lover's house cos he wanna or helped wit a job?
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by paddyofboss(m): 8:20am On Aug 04, 2018
Op is it that you don't have money to lodge her in a hotel or you didn't know that the friend in question is a male figure?. She knows her options and decided to go and stay with man...well use ur head and don't allow boxers wear u.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2018
Colourich:
And why should she seek your consent? are you her husband, shift jor make we see road.
This piece you wrote might come back to you the other way round.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by BLING4BLING: 8:26am On Aug 04, 2018
For me ooo, I don't think she is cheating on you. Reasons being that she wouldn't had told you about who got her the Job in the first place. I believe she told u simply because of the guilt of concealing it and the pressure resulting of the many advances from her ex.

Talk heart to heart with her and seal the relationship by taking it to the next level.

She is a lady with conscience

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:33am On Aug 04, 2018
They are still fuckiing
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by ashala(m): 8:44am On Aug 04, 2018
yeyerolling:
mr ex still dey nack am, nigerians babes lose their senses when promise of marriage or job dey at stake. u don engage am ni because this ur fiance yarns looks lame

Okafor's law

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by CASTOSVILLA(m): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2018
oluwakekz:
believe her.. This is our first fight .... What happen to communication to build trust?
You're the problem boy, you're worrying like a small girl.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by bigocean(m): 8:54am On Aug 04, 2018
Oluwakekz, now hear me brother. Your crime was being too soft and loyal. I know you thought you were being the best to a supposed "LOVE OF YOUR LIFE" but hear this, Them girls aint loyal.
She probably took advantage of these facts to do what she did.

Trust me the reason why she even opened up lately is because you asked her and her conscience told her you might have discovered one or two things. So in my candid opinion, i would say you give her space. You deserve peace of mind(we all do).

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 04, 2018
CSTR1005:
There is a scarcity of men nowadays

Fiancee is not a girlfriend. She is almost a wife.

The fact that she had the effrontery to sleep in her ex boyfriend house without telling you shows there is something seriously wrong.

If you are truly in control of your relationship, your woman cannot dare do that to you as her fiance.

The foundation of your relationship is wrong.

wish I could like your post a thousand and one times.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by CyberWolf: 9:16am On Aug 04, 2018
The fact that she is boldly telling you that she passed the night in ex’s house without your knowledge is a way of telling you that you can “go and die if you’re angry”. Don’t be surprised that the ex already told her to tell you the truth if you ask and if you kicks her out, she should come back to him. She is working already and the ex is working too, but I don’t think your already got a job. So you see, all odds is against you and if you get along with the relationship, just know that the emotional/psychological trauma you’re passing through is a child’s play compare to what you will pass through in future. Man up and end the relationship now.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by mrbillz(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2018
It’s quite obvious she’s cheating. 98% of girls who runs back to their Ex for help get bleeped. I have an Ex who’s getting married this month. Sent me an invititation letter. After I congratulated her. She asked when are we gonna see again for the last time. She said we needed to f**k for the last time before she finally get married. I and this girl haven’t seen for over a year now. I’m sure I’m not her only Ex she would have told such... Now I’m scared of getting married cry

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Sadiyaene(f): 9:17am On Aug 04, 2018
reservd:

So it's cool to sleep over at your former lover's house cos he wanna or helped wit a job?

This I'd damn serious shocked shocked
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Valentinejr(m): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2018
5 Top Opportunities (Scholarships and Job) for Undergraduates, masters and PhD Students in Nigeria

Share these International and Local Career Opportunities that are specially filtered for scholars this week.
Learn about the Scholarship terms for FREE Online Applications

1. Griffith Scholarship for International Students in Australia, 2018
Application details here: https://idealscholars.com/griffith-scholarship-2018/

2. 2018 Short-Term Research Visits Scholarships for Postdoctoral Studies in Germany
Application Details here: https://idealscholars.com/scholarships-for-postdoctoral-studies-in-germany/

3. Swiss Government Scholarship for Foreign Scholars and Artists- 2019-2020 (Apply)
Application Details here: https://idealscholars.com/swiss-government-scholarship-2019/

4. 10 Wits African Union Master Scholarships in Epidemiology, South Africa
Application Details here: https://idealscholars.com/10-wits-african-union-master-scholarships/

5. Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Management Trainee for Young Nigerians
Application Link: https://idealscholars.com/2018-nigerian-bottling-company-trainee-programme/

For other Graduate and Undergraduate Scholarship Opportunities in Nigeria
Web Link: www.idealscholars.com

Share this!

Do well to share this post to others. There are thousands of Scholars out there searching for Opportunities to fund their academics and Career.

Be a blessing this Morning!

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by damite94(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2018
Most pple don't want to hear this, but real relationships that last involve a lot of forgiveness. You've to accept the fact that your partner isn't perfect and will hurt you, disappoint you and upset you.. You've to figure out if you're willing to go thru ups and downs with them

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by barristerzinny(f): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2018
She was honest to tell you, it was her ex that got the job for her. It's not bad if her ex got the job for her, she was afraid to tell you cos you may stop her, from getting the job.
That is why she kept it away from you. But if you still feel insecure, and can't cope with her again. You can excuse yourself, from the relationship.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Acidosis(m): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:

Yes, as in sleep over.
You must knack am? angry
wetin be knack am? you too spoil

To answer you though: I nor get ex. That we dated and ended the relationship does not make her my ex. I nor dey get ex, once you're gone you're gone. tongue
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by newinsta: 10:09am On Aug 04, 2018
I'll keep it short for a lady capital NO, for a guy not bad at all(as long you don't repeat stupid emotional attachment).
before some people starts to judge me, I have rich experience in this
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by reservd(m): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2018
barristerzinny:
She was honest to tell you, it was her ex that got the job for her. It's not bad if her ex got the job for her, she was afraid to tell you cos you may stop her, from getting the job.
That is why she kept it away from you. But if you still feel insecure, and can't cope with her again. You can excuse yourself, from the relationship.

Did u intentionally skip d part dt says she slept over at d ex's place or u kinda didn't understand d gist? Dts d bone of contention not d ex hlpin in getting a job

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by benjanny(m): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2018
In this world,you are dating somebody,s ex,somebody else is dating ur ex,your ex is dating somebody ex,so we are all xmen

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 04, 2018
oluwakekz:
Hello. Please a kind advice is all I need .

Have being dating this lady since last year December 8months now. I met her at her sister's place that happens to be my mum's neighbour when she came for a visit. She just finish school and looking for a job. We were both looking for job for her even if it's far from her place (Ekiti) as I thought she should be productive to herself.

Thought I was lucky when she called weeks ago to inform me that a friend called her about one vacancy here in Lagos. I was so happy because I can't do long distance relationship (experience)

She came to my place this said Friday and stayed till Sunday. She left for that so called friend's place because we think it's not too safe to get to the interview venue late. She got the job and we thank God......

After two weeks of resumption, I saw this advice on nairaland that talk about 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust "What do you find hard to talk about with me?" She said "nothing " I try talk to her to open up because I can't settle down with someone that will hide anything from me, then she said my ex got me this job. She has kept in contact with him. I ask her" we've being together for three days, you left my house for your ex house and passed the night there? You keep contact with him without telling me all this while? You guys have being seeing each other since you resumed (two weeks?) All she kept saying is am not cheating on you.....

I really love her and I'm confused right now. Please I need advice on what to do because am just tired right now.
She's wrong to not tell you about it. if you didn't ask, I'm sure she wouldn't have told you. She even went as far as spending the night with him..imagine that. That's total bullshit! Do you know what happened overnight with them? She might wanna defend herself saying if she told you, you might feel insecure and all but all that matters not, she was supposed to tell you regardless. If she says she's not cheating you, its up to you to believe her or not, but I know what I will do if it was me.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by pocohantas(f): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2018
Acidosis:

wetin be knack am? you too spoil

To answer you though: I nor get ex. That we dated and ended the relationship does not make her my ex. I nor dey get ex, once you're gone you're gone. tongue

I am spoilt, very spoilt cheesy

So, all your stories on how babes knack their EXes, even after they marry some other man- you don't have first hand experience?
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by CSTR1005: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2018
ndy87:

wish I could like your post a thousand and one times.
You can do something much better.

Let me see the face behind that beautiful leg. cool
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by injurybaba(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2018
I understand your pain bro

But don't let jealousy crowd your judgement which was why she was scared telling you at the first place

and sometimes we should stop asking Questions we can't handle the answer
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Acidosis(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2018
pocohantas:

I am spoilt, very spoilt cheesy

So, all your stories on how babes knack their EXes, even after they marry some other man- you don't have first hand experience?

Do you need a first hand experience to know that AIDS is a deadly disease? cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Kassidy90(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2018
This is a sensitive issue, am married so some of my exes and some of them still keep in contact with me whenever they need me especially when it comes to der health due to my line of work though my wife is not always happy with it ... Personally I won't mind my babe's ex to help her get a job but what I won't accept is her keeping it a secret from me, but since she has opened up to u I think u should keep calm watch out.....

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by oluwakekz(m): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2018
iwomen:

wanna find out more about she and her ex?
PM me. You can "Spy Chat" her to get more info.
my dear no need jare,have got my peace of mind to keep #lobatan

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by ic3tipz(m): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2018
I saw this advice on nairaland that talk about 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust "What do you find hard to talk about with me?" She said " nothing " I saw this advice on nairaland that talk about 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust "What do you find hard to talk about with me?" She said " nothing " I saw this advice on nairaland that talk about 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust "What do you find hard to talk about with me?" She said " nothing "

please I need the link for the questions
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by barristerzinny(f): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2018
reservd:

Did u intentionally skip d part dt says she slept over at d ex's place or u kinda didn't understand d gist? Dts d bone of contention not d ex hlpin in getting a job
if she slept at her ex place, he should leave her or stay. The ball is in his court, his the one that will determine the beginning and end of the tunnel and not us.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by oruma19: 11:42am On Aug 04, 2018
blame nairaland for ur predicament. y did u practice what u read on nairaland? let me tell u the truth, the ex bleeped ur girl very well. Marry her if u like her, if not free her if u cant deal with it. theyfucked over night...long beta Bleep..sorry ehn, no vex, na so life be..lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos / My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always / Woman Marries And Has A Daughter With A Severely Disabled Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.