Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,344 members, 7,836,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise (46925 Views)

Help: My Fiancee Got Pregnant For Another Man / Just Discovered My Fiancee Got Married Today / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Bigprick9inches: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
soome guys will never recieve sense even if you break their big head and put the sense inside.
ok na. she passed the night in her ex house to do fasting and prayer for the job.
man i hate ready shit like this.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Cumtroller: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
Weak men everywhere.
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by rman: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Rhozabeth:
Ur girlfriend going to crash in her ex's place in d name of helping her get a job and people think that is not a red flag! I can't believe what am reading here!

She did not even tell him about it until he probed her 2 weeks later and some on the forum still found a way to defend such act.

Unbelieveable!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 05, 2018
cbrass:

But the ex is screwing her now, did you just say he should be happy that his babe is screwing her ex?
You went there to confirm that? So an ex can't help out an ex without screwing them? Is that what you insinuating?
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by nairamaniac: 4:23am On Aug 05, 2018
majormofor:

This is dope and what you should do nxt!!!
dnt try it twice, n make sure she's calling the number

Naaa so brother.
For sure op WD mk sure she's calling d correct number.

She would start the conversation with his actual name (on speaker)

Definitely Dope. D²
grin
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by Funjosh(m): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2018
Azam101:
God will elevate you this month bros!
Amen and You too
Re: My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise by cbrass(m): 7:01am On Aug 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You went there to confirm that? So an ex can't help out an ex without screwing them? Is that what you insinuating?
It seems u didn't read that part where the girl slept over at her ex place, And you also didn't read the OPs comments about the change in her attitude

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her / My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.