Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights (3458 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Where Are My Yoruba Speaking Nairalanders? Come In Let's Have A Talk. / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by highqueen(f): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2018
go and look for work.undecided it's your pocket or nothing.smiley
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by Zealoy(m): 8:41am On Aug 05, 2018
highqueen:
go and look for work.undecided
it's your pocket or nothing.smiley
Who tell this one say I no get work, see d Lexus 300 over there? babe I own it. Am self employed I don't need to look for work I provide one ok?

1 Like

Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by highqueen(f): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2018
Zealoy:
Who tell this one say I no get work, see d Lexus 300 over there? babe I own it. Am self employed I don't need to look for work I provide one ok?
lexus 300

na im you deh call car abi?undecided
mtchew.
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by Zealoy(m): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2018
highqueen:

lexus 300

na im you deh call car abi?undecided
mtchew.
lol I know it's outdated model but I can count how many of my age mates that own and fuel such car where I live lol, the point am trying to make is that u should stop seeing everybody here on NL as broke, n perhaps car is not my problem I have more serious project on hand now *winks*
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by IamPlato(m): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2018
highqueen:
lexus 300
na im you deh call car abi?undecided mtchew.

All These Wicked Girls Don Land Here grin
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by IamPlato(m): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2018
highqueen:
lexus 300

Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by highqueen(f): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2018
Zealoy:
lol I know it's outdated model but I can count how many of my age mates that own and fuel such car where I live lol, the point am trying to make is that u should stop seeing everybody here on NL as broke, n perhaps car is not my problem I have more serious project on hand now *winks*
indeed!
I don't really have time for early morning childishness!
just let your sense grow along side with your height.
bye#
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by Zealoy(m): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:

lol some of them thier papa no even fit afford to buy old 504 puegeot go for NL dey hate anyhow

4 Likes

Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by highqueen(f): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:

that one tire me.
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by CreamyBanana(m): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2018
highqueen:
lexus 300
sharaap there. which car your papa get?

5 Likes

Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by Bluezy13(m): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2018
Zealoy:
I can spot one shorty dude hating over here, sorry o I wasn't d one that created u and made u a manlet lol

Your reasoning capacity is directly proportional to an infantile reasoning power, but inversely proportional to your height.
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by Zealoy(m): 10:42am On Aug 05, 2018
Bluezy13:

Your reasoning capacity is directly proportional to an infantile reasoning power, but inversely proportional to your height.
hope u can explain that jargon u wrote

2 Likes

Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by Bluezy13(m): 10:53am On Aug 05, 2018
Zealoy:
hope u can explain that jargon I wrote

Only you can explain.
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by IamPlato(m): 11:47am On Aug 05, 2018
highqueen:
that one tire me.

Beautiful Sunday To You... How's Life?
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by IamPlato(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2018
highqueen:
indeed! I don't really have time for early morning childishness! just let your sense grow along side with your height. bye#
shocked
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by highqueen(f): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Beautiful Sunday To You... How's Life?
same to you too. life's great,yours?
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by IamPlato(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
highqueen:

same to you too.
life's great,yours?

Doing Great So Far... Just Got Myself A Baby Office for My Infant Entertainment Company grin
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by highqueen(f): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Doing Great So Far... Just Got Myself A Baby Office for My Infant Entertainment Company grin
wooow!!!
congrats dear.
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by IamPlato(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2018
highqueen:
wooow!!! congrats dear.

wink
How Is Your Work And School?
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by IamPlato(m): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
Zealoy:
lol some of them thier papa no even fit afford to buy old 504 puegeot go for NL dey hate anyhow

Bro you Blew Your Trumpet The Wrong Way thats Why She Bashed you smiley
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by highqueen(f): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:

wink
How Is Your Work And School?
have graduated.
everything is fine,thank God.
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by IamPlato(m): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2018
highqueen:
have graduated.
everything is fine,thank God.
shocked shocked

Wonderful!
Congratulations Baby! Love That...

Are You Serving this Nation sad ?
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by highqueen(f): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:
shocked shocked

Wonderful!
Congratulations Baby! Love That...

Are You Serving this Nation sad ?
lool,thanks dear.
I will na.
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by Evangkatsoulis: 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2018
Lazzyyouth:
6.2ft
Na your head make make you 6' 2.

1 Like

Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by IamPlato(m): 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
highqueen:
lool,thanks dear.
I will na.

God Will Be With You where ever You Serve...

I'll Keep You At Heart Sweetie
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by Buduskey(m): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2018
Noted
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by Goddyss(m): 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2018
@ Op and lazzyyouth. You guys are really suffering from inferiority complex and wanted to massage your ego by uploading your pix to show off to nairalanders especially ladies.

No reasonable man in his right senses will upload personal pix that has nothing to offer except boosting of ego.

A lawyer should be wise but you are too immature by going to the extent of uploading the face of other persons without their consent first obtained. I would really teach you the meaning of privacy if I were to be in any of those pic.

Don't ask me how I know you are a new wig because I am very familiar with the background of that photo
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
i am 6ft 4inches tall if i post my pic here some mumu go begin speak shit
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by highqueen(f): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:

God Will Be With You where ever You Serve...

I'll Keep You At Heart Sweetie
thanks so much.
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by Lonestar124: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
post=70004279:

Na your head make make you 6' 2.
Are you Sure you're an evangelist? grin
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by Nobodys(f): 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Bro you Blew Your Trumpet The Wrong Way thats Why She Bashed you smiley
.....See azs licking... grin

Op, I'm taller than you.
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by IamPlato(m): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nobodys:
.....See azs licking... grin

Are You Jealous?
Or

You Just Want To Look For My Trouble...

Happy Sunday wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Said 'stop' But Told Her Friends I Could Not Do Anything / The Worst Kissing Experience Ever… / How To Fix And Save Your Relationship From Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.