Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,641 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights (3470 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Where Are My Yoruba Speaking Nairalanders? Come In Let's Have A Talk. / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by kenex4ever(m): 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2018
Flamezzz:
Nigga you are above 5'11... undecided
stop arguing, u sabi the guy height pass am?

Maybe u are one of those that don't know how to measure height. That's how me nephew that is barely 6"1 claims he is 6"3.
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by Nobodys(f): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Are You Jealous?

Or

You Just Want To Look For My Trouble...

Happy Sunday wink

..... Jealous of?. Spare me.

U seem like a cool guy..... Please stop the aszlicking...... I know am not the first person telling you that, buh this time, take it from a lady. ...... Happy Sunday... Bye.

1 Like

Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by highqueen(f): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nobodys:

U seem like a cool guy..... Please stop the aszlicking...... I know am not the first person telling you that, buh this time, take it from a lady. ...... Happy Sunday... Bye.
are you out of your senses?
please and please,remain a nobody in anything that has to do with me.
thank you.
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by IamPlato(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nobodys:

Whats All These For God Sake? Define Asslicking?

This Is Pathetic Young Lady.

Highqueen Is My Very Good Pal... Whats With This Asslicking shiit?

I Easily Get Pissed off. Please Dont Get Me On That Road...

I Can Be Cool With Ladies As Well As Insultive. Please Dont Join That Train of Those Saying Shiit To Me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by Nobodys(f): 6:11pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Whats All These For God Sake? Define Asslicking?

This Is Pathetic Young Lady.

Highqueen Is My Very Good Pal... Whats With This Asslicking shiit?

I Easily Get Pissed off. Please Dont Get Me On That Road...

I Can Be Cool With Ladies As Well As Insultive. Please Dont Join That Train of Those Saying Shiit To Me...

Truth hurts. got no beef with you....not saying shiit to you either. the post I quoted is d real definition of aszlicking, mayb you should go through the thread again if u got the time.

Sorry if I fuelled ur fire buh then again stop aszlicking...
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by IamPlato(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nobodys:

Truth hurts. got no beef with you....not saying shiit to you either. the post I quoted is d real definition of aszlicking, mayb you should go through the thread again if u got the time.

Sorry if I fuelled ur fire buh then again stop aszlicking...

But You Got Beef With High.queen...

Deny It If You Like

1 Like

Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by Nobodys(f): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Deny It If You Like
......Good you got my message......

No I don't...don't even know d chick .......
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by highqueen(f): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Deny It If You Like
please,you can do well by ignoring that thing.

thank you.smiley
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by IamPlato(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nobodys:
......Good you got my message......

No I don't...don't even know d chick .......

I Got Your Message Obviously But You Delivered Your message To The Wrong Person
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by IamPlato(m): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
highqueen:
please,you can do well by ignoring that thing.

thank you.smiley

E don Taya me sef.

They Are Just Disturbin Me Today...

Make I Just De Observe
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by highqueen(f): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:

E don Taya me sef.

They Are Just Disturbin Me Today...

Make I Just De Observe
lool,yeah. not everything that mentions you deserves a reply like that nobody. hope your day went well?
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by IamPlato(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2018
highqueen:
lool,yeah. not everything that mentions you deserves a reply like that nobody. hope your day went well?

My Day Was Loving...
I Bet Yours Too Was
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by highqueen(f): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:

My Day Was Loving...
I Bet Yours Too Was
lol,boring but it's fine. grin
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by Nobodys(f): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:

I Got Your Message Obviously But You Delivered Your message To The Wrong Person
embarassed...... U didn't get it....

let's drop it though.....
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by IamPlato(m): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2018
highqueen:

lol,boring but it's fine. grin

Dont Worry Nairaland Guys Will Make Your Night Interesting when They Start Seeking Your Attention wink
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by highqueen(f): 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
IamPlato:

Dont Worry Nairaland Guys Will Make Your Night Interesting when They Start Seeking Your Attention wink
lol,attention kor.
take care dear.smiley
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by IamPlato(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
highqueen:
lol,attention kor. take care dear.smiley

wink
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by Zealoy(m): 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nobodys:
.....See azs licking... grin

Op, I'm taller than you.
wow I've never seen a lady taller than me, how tall are you if I may ask
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by Nobodys(f): 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Zealoy:
wow I've never seen a lady taller than me, how tall are you if I may ask
...lolz. dunno. buh I'm taller.....more than 6ft....
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by Zealoy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nobodys:
...lolz. dunno. buh I'm taller.....more than 6ft....
wow that's great, wished I could add like 2 - 3inch to take me to 6.2ft but I guess I've ran outta age lol, love tall girls like kilode but am so unlucky dating shorter ones
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by Nobodys(f): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
Zealoy:
wow that's great, wished I could add like 2 - 3inch to take me to 6.2ft but I guess I've ran outta age lol, love tall girls like kilode but am so unlucky dating shorter ones
kikikiki...... I understand my brother... I'm used to shorter guys cause it's hard to see a guy taller than I am...
Re: Tall Nairalanders Come In And Prove Your Heights by Zealoy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nobodys:
kikikiki...... I understand my brother... I'm used to shorter guys cause it's hard to see a guy taller than I am...
where is ur location maybe we can hang out someday, wat did u say?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Teengee Girls Fight Dirty In Public Over A Boy In Lagos / "love The One You Marry And Not Marry The One You Love"- How True Is This? / Attractive Women Are Less Likely To Be Asked Out By Good Looking Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.