Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? (1698 Views)

Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by suleiman16(m): 12:40am On Jun 20, 2010
Nairalanders i am in a serious problem and i did not know what to do, pls take dis thing serious and don't abuse or insult i need good and straight advice. who knows you might save a soul.

I am ready to marry but I av three ladies in my life pls which one should i marry

(1) She is not too educated, though she has her SSCE Certificate, she is into fashion designing and knitting, she has been supportive since my first year in the university, she paid my first registration fee, send money, clothe, gifts to me while in school all with the hope that when i graduate i will come down and marry her. But where the problem lie is that she do things in illiterate manner, but to be candid she has all other things i need in a woman.

(2) We met while i was in my final year at the university, i serve as mercenaries for one of this rich guys in a neighboring department, during the exam the supervisors discover that i was not from that department, i was caught and ask to fill a malpractice form. i decline claiming that i am the guy, a committee was set to look into the case. that day i believe that all hope are lost then this girl (with physical deformity) came to my room and told me her father is the chairman of that committee that she can talk to him and every thing will be a thing of the past, if only i can agree to one condition which is i should marry her. luckily enough i was vindicated and graduated without any problem. she is now a graduate doing her NYSC. if not for her sake my work done over time take multiply by money spent would have been zero.

(3) I met with this lady who happen to be the daughter of a well to do somebody after tremendous effort to get job after my service, i use to know a friend of hers so we became friend after one thing got into another and we start dating. she got me a good job through her father's connection and i believe any attempt to tell her that am not interested will lead to end of my job and another thing i hate about her is her pride nature.

Pls which of this 3 ladies should i marry.
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by brutal(m): 1:41am On Jun 20, 2010
which one do u think will make u happy?
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by suleiman16(m): 1:49am On Jun 20, 2010
Av not really evaluate that.
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by Pweety4me(f): 2:01am On Jun 20, 2010
The 1 dat may do u more favours? undecided
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by sophy09: 4:38am On Jun 20, 2010
Marry the three grin
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by omega25red(m): 5:13am On Jun 20, 2010
don't marry any of them because you will probably find another girl to do you another favor which would be on the condition of marriage.

villager, handicapped and money bags will all make your life a living hell soon enough
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by abrahym(m): 6:38am On Jun 20, 2010
So na certificate u take dey marry abi? God go aid you
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by Africanqueen2(f): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2010
Nobody have the right to choose a girl for you except u. . . U got urself in this mess, find a way out.
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by dobodobo(m): 9:25am On Jun 20, 2010
should I include my grandmother, she is looking for marriage too
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2010
lololololololol *** runs frm east to west, north to south, because there is danger in the house*** the one and only alhaji dobodobo is in the house, covers eyes because he is about to drop the most corrupted language which earns him a place in the guiness book of records as the most corrupted nlander grin grin grin
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by Carolece(f): 11:48am On Jun 20, 2010
I havent read the entire novel, but I just couldnt read pass the having the three ladies part, churns my stomach and makes me want to barf.
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by breathless(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2010
Poster, your case will be more complicated if you`ve slept with all ladies. An xeperienced elder in a church once said anyone who sleeps with anyone has a bond with that person and if you go to a true prophet/pastor to present this type of case, he`ll tell you all three women are your wives. Your case seems pathetic. However, you need to understand that people come into our lives for different purposes. All three ladies seems to be in your life through circumstances. I suggest you pray seriously and be bold enuf to ¸take a stand and face the consquences if any. Best of luck.
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by Madukaele(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2010
marry me plsssss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^are u looking for who will marry u ?
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by Madukaele(m): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^ u neva collect garby from me, no b u say very soo u go [size=5pt]fuk[/size] her for Malaysia. free me make i marry jor tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2010
Madukaele:

^^ u neva collect garby from me, no b u say very soo u go [size=5pt]fuk[/size] her for Malaysia. free me make i marry jor tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
i hv taken her since, we speak on phone now, if i may ask, do u hv her number? lol
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by Madukaele(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2010
u use away win her from me, no b so, if u [size=5pt]fuk [/size]her finish dats if u can , remain for me oo. cos na she go dis V me oo grin grin grin grin . no time
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2010
Madukaele:

u use away win her from me, no b so, if u [size=5pt]fuk [/size]her finish dats if u can , remain for me oo. cos na she go dis V me oo grin grin grin grin . no time

Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by Madukaele(m): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2010
y u dey laf. cos i b local boy, right? embarassed embarassed embarassed and u b away guy.

na your type mak me lose my 1st babe now ander away dude wan carry my lovly garby.  cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2010
Madukaele:

y u dey laf. cos i b local boy, right? embarassed embarassed embarassed and u b away guy.

na your type mak me lose my 1st babe now ander away dude wan carry my lovly garby.  cry cry cry cry cry
woo, u mean u lost ur first babe to away dude?, if i were u i go after him to get my babe back cheesy
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by Madukaele(m): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2010
who born me, me weh d run micro account, i neva see food chop na to go fight away guys.LOL cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by iz2much: 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2010
Pray.

Or go for the 1st one.
the second one isnt worth it.
the third 1 i fit considered good. but the first one is good also.

but do wetin your mind tell you.
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2010
@Maduk,lol, u can still one day hv standard account(s)
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by Madukaele(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2010
yeah, one day, LOL
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by 190: 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2010
so far no body comes near my mama-gee
na there me and the person go for get problem
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by chibaby5(f): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2010
Madukaele:

who born me, me weh d run micro account, i neva see food chop na to go fight away guys.LOL   cool cool cool cool cool

Awwwwwww bless ur heart  grin  wink
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2010
chi-baby:

Awwwwwww bless your heart  grin  wink
why are u laffin at my guy?
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2010
Real question is why you even have 3 ladies in your life. Nigerian men and their appetite for sunshine puzzy.
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by chibaby5(f): 5:06pm On Jun 20, 2010
odiaero:

why are u laffin at my guy?

dnt mean it in da manner u taking it
actually sympathisin wiv him sad
errr hez not complainin tho so why u? undecided
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^case closed
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by Lovei1: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Poster, your case will be more complicated if you`ve slept with all ladies. An xeperienced elder in a church once said anyone who sleeps with anyone has a bond with that person and if you go to a true prophet/pastor to present this type of case, he`ll tell you all three women are your wives. Your case seems pathetic. However, you need to understand that people come into our lives for different purposes. All three ladies seems to be in your life through circumstances. I suggest you pray seriously and be bold enuf to ¸take a stand and face the consquences if any. Best of luck.

@Breathless:::: You just said it all if he is to look at the problem biblically (spiritually).

@iz2much:::::: I do agree with you in the sence that, a lady with ssce can be cleaned up with time if she has all the qualities he needs in a wife. Mind you that her level of education is most likely the cause of those little things, you may dim difficult.
If i were in your shoe, i will first convience her to go back to school b4 marriage or after marriage.

note it well that you must loos something to get something in a situation like this, but look at what will bring joy to your life in a long term. MAke your choice quick and face the conciquencess of those that you will not marry,

peace.
Re: Which Of This Ladies Should I Marry? by chibaby5(f): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2010
odiaero:

^^case closed

Gd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Be True About Luv / Update Your Relationship Status. / Pls Kindly Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.