Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,571 members, 7,861,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? (3665 Views)

Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Me? Feminist?

Nevermind before underfed kids will say I'm an asslicker.

The number of kids on Romance section is the main reason people are quitting this section every week.
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by megareal: 12:49am On Aug 08, 2018
That I'm way older than I really am.
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by oluwatodimu1(m): 5:40am On Aug 08, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
embarassed

They see me as arrogant person largely because I'm in an eternal war with talking.
I cannot just talk.

People also fear me!
maybe that I'm weird
kai, exactly what am experiencing!
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by milemimi93(m): 5:41am On Aug 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Me? Feminist?

Yes u na.
Or don't u know he has initiated u into his feminism world? If you don't, know now. You've been initiated into feminism world by him that's why he keeps mentioning u on any of his feminism thread to chip in ur view. LMMAO.
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by iwatch: 5:44am On Aug 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

Because that's what you are..
he is not
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by milemimi93(m): 6:18am On Aug 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Leave him alone na. smiley

He's just been friendly.

Let him go and be friendly with his wife. His wife needs his friendliness more than anyone else.

Uyai, people like u are the reason this old man loses his senses.

U don't caution him.

He made a wonderful thread on maggi and the targeted audience for that thread were women (mostly married women). He left the right section for the thread which is family section and posted it on romance section because of people like you so y'all can see it and chip in your views.

I belivd he will get back to his senses if people like u will ignore him for a while. Just like how u ignored him when he was tryin to force u on one of his feminism thread to chip in ur views or accept what u are not.

The old man is an intelligent person but asslicking has gotten hold of his brain that's why he acts like a fvckwit.

Which sane man will be going about every thread telling people how he has travld out?

I started travlin out of this country @18. And I've bin to over 16 countries for work, courses and vacations but you will never see me talk about it.
There are people on this forum who go to abroad like toilet yet u will never see them talk about it.

But this old man, he was lucky to leave the slum to Thailand and he behaves like he has gone to heaven.
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by milemimi93(m): 6:19am On Aug 08, 2018
iwatch:
he is not
Hey! wadup?
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by iwatch: 6:25am On Aug 08, 2018
milemimi93:
Hey! wadup?
I am good bro. Hope u are feeling better now? People will keep calling you a miso.. They called me too back when I was hurting.
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by milemimi93(m): 6:31am On Aug 08, 2018
iwatch:
I am good bro. Hope u are feeling better now? People will keep calling you a miso.. They called me too back when I was hurting.
Yep! I'm gettin betta. @d rehab presently. All the best homie.

1 Like

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by iwatch: 6:33am On Aug 08, 2018
milemimi93:
oh glad brother. Stay strong.
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by highqueen(f): 6:40am On Aug 08, 2018
milemimi93:

Let him go and be friendly with his wife. His wife needs his friendliness more than anyone else.

U don't caution him.

He made a wonderful thread on maggi and the targeted audience for that thread were women (mostly married women). He left the right section for the thread which is family section and posted it on romance section because of people like you so y'all can see it and chip in your views.

I belivd he will get back to his senses if people like u will ignore him for a while. Just like how u ignored him when he was tryin to force u on one of his feminism thread to chip in ur views or accept what u are not.

The old man is an intelligent person but asslicking has gotten hold of his brain that's why he acts like a fvckwit.

Which sane man will be going about every thread telling people how he has travld out?

I started travlin out of this country @18. And I've bin to over 16 countries for work, courses and vacations but you will never see me talk about it.
There are people on this forum who go to abroad like toilet yet u will never see them talk about it.

But this old man, he was lucky to leave the slum to Thailand and he behaves like he has gone to heaven.
lmao.hate speech.

cheesy
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:08am On Aug 08, 2018
milemimi93:

Yes u na.
Or don't u know he has initiated u into his feminism world? If you don't, know now. You've been initiated into feminism world by him that's why he keeps mentioning u on any of his feminism thread to chip in ur view. LMMAO.

smiley That's not funny, Mimi. I'm not a feminist. I don't intend being one. The guy is just being friendly. Cut him some slack. You both are like cat and rat.
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:09am On Aug 08, 2018
milemimi93:

Are you sure that you're at the Rehab?
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Filmewell(f): 7:13am On Aug 08, 2018
My very very good heart
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Mizk(f): 7:25am On Aug 08, 2018
highqueen:

bliss?
Hey sis, whatsup?
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by highqueen(f): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2018
Mizk:
Hey sis, whatsup?
I'm good.

Good Morning dear.
why did you change cloth?cheesy
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by milemimi93(m): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm at NEW LIFE FOUNDATION CENTRE.
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by milemimi93(m): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Mizk(f): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2018
highqueen:

I'm good.

Good Morning dear.
why did you change cloth?cheesy
cheesySame reason everyone does, this cloth is not a new cloth though
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
smiley That's not funny, Mimi. I'm not a feminist. I don't intend being one. The guy is just being friendly. Cut him some slack. You both are like cat and rat.

I'm cat and rat with who?

I blame you? no.

Weytin man no go see for nairaland.
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 08, 2018
milemimi93:

U don't caution him.

This sounds funny...
Well, I wouldn't expect much from this childish moniker.
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by highqueen(f): 10:33am On Aug 08, 2018
Mizk:
cheesySame reason everyone does, this cloth is not a new cloth though
grin
Welcome back though.grin
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by milemimi93(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes I know u ain't no feminist.

But an asslicker here is tryin so hard to initiate u into his feminism world.

That is why he keeps mentioning u on his feminism threads.

LMMAO!

1 Like

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Mizk(f): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2018
highqueen:

grin
Welcome back though.grin
cheesyBut i never left, just that i don't frequent this section
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by highqueen(f): 10:47am On Aug 08, 2018
Mizk:
cheesyBut i never left, just that i don't frequent this section
oh I see.
take care dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by milemimi93(m): 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

This sounds funny...
Well, I wouldn't expect much from this childish moniker.
Neither would I expect anything meaningful from an ephebophile.
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ladies - I'm a chronic player
Guys-im the son of Governor ambode
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

I'm cat and rat with who?

I blame you? no.

Weytin man no go see for nairaland.

Yes of course. You both fight all the time. How're you enjoying the city?
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
milemimi93:

All the best dear!
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes of course. You both fight all the time. How're you enjoying the city?

Mtcheew
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
milemimi93:

Yes I know u ain't no feminist.

But an asslicker here is tryin so hard to initiate u into his feminism world.

That is why he keeps mentioning u on his feminism threads.

LMMAO!

But Shey you know that you're very stupid?

What will her becoming a feminism add to my bank account?

I don't force people to be feminists. I preach feminism to an individual thrice and when you refuse to join the bandwagon, I'll leave you to follow your path.

Your life, your choice.

I'm sure you don't even know the meaning of asslicker. Moröns everywhere.
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by milemimi93(m): 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
Elder001:

But Shey you know that you're very stupid?

What will her becoming a feminism add to my bank account?

I don't force people to be feminists. I preach feminism to an individual thrice and when you refuse to join the bandwagon, I'll leave you to follow your path.

Your life, your choice.

I'm sure you don't even know the meaning of asslicker. Moröns everywhere.

Can you see why I say that you're a fake feminist?
You are confused in life.
You don't know where to belong.
A hypocri.te
A fvckwit
A womani.zer
An ephebophile.
Keep asslicking them.

Asslickin has made u to lose ur sense of reasoning.

Continue your Asslickin sh!t. I'm told ass-lickers here get cooches. Continue and never give up. Maybe, just maybe one of these girls u are Asslickin will let you hit.

Good luck on ur Asslickin business.

Ewu.

Woe unto any girl here that will let you smell her cooch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sweet Sex In The Forest 18+. Xxxx Only For Adult / The Issue Am Having With Ladies That Is Getting Me Depressed. / Nigerian Men Abroad Coming Home To Marry; My Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.