Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:18 AM

What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? (3673 Views)

Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by milemimi93(m): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

All the best dear!

Thanks!

Your friendly friend is the most confused animal on earth.

Few weeks ago he said he has no choice than to force people to become feminists. Today he's saying he doesn't force people to become feminists.

And since he's a stupe, he doesn't know that internet never lies.

Better advice him now to visit a psychiatrist before it's too late for him.
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Sanctecosma(m): 11:37am On May 16, 2021
They used to take my quite introverted life for granted and often take advantage of me. Now having understood myself better and have come a long way through life, I live as though am all things to all people (if you know what I mean). Sometimes, people take me as caring and empathetic, other times rude and snobish and in worst cases as disrespectful and heartless. All depends on how you approach me. And even then, I am grossly unapologetic about it.
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by pointblank247(m): 2:57pm On May 16, 2021
People don't even know what to think about me but most think I'm too analytical and ....
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Polynek(m): 7:09pm On May 16, 2021
Especially my neighbour, He thinks dat am a quiet person, I jox de count He fvck-up 4 Him, 1 day I go change am 4 Him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairaland Member greatdeal1408 / Share Your Experience With A NL Girl / Why Do Guys Take Rejection Like Overgrown Babies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.