Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? (3672 Views)

Erotic Art Proved That People Have Always Loved Sex For Thousands Of Years(Pics) / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by milemimi93(m): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
highqueen:
yeah
well, you're right.
I can't see myself lovin these wenches.
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by highqueen(f): 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
milemimi93:

well, you're right.
I can't see myself lovin these wenches.
who are wenches? get a grip of yourself.
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Asbaba(m): 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
people often misunderstood my language. they said a'm that while a'm this..
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
People have various thought of me which is wrong.

Girls think am a player not knowing my body count is only two. The two thought I was playing them because I hardly call them not knowing I even hardly make any call. So they broke up with me for same reason.

When I am out of the house. I can play and smile with any body... Only few knows that is where it ends and I like being lonely at home, u dare come my house i
Unannounced I won't open my door.

I have a rich beard with big man head but a very broke
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
milemimi93:
Everyone thinks I'm a misogynist.

Because that's what you are..
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by milemimi93(m): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
highqueen:

who are wenches?
get a grip of yourself.
Wenches are the creatures that I find difficult to get along with. No matta how hard I try to.
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by milemimi93(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hanseel1:

Because that's what you are..

I'm a feminist. But not the type that forces his ideology into people's throat like one of my mates here on this forum.

I belivd everyone has right to accept or reject any ideology.

Human beings are free moral agents.

Because I'm a feminist doesn't mean everybody should/can be feminists.

Feminism is not a military regime so we real feminists don't force our ideology on people on like a fake feminist on this forum who forces his feminism ideology on people.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
milemimi93:

I'm a feminist. But not the type that forces his ideology into people's throat like one of my mates here on this forum.

I belivd everyone has right to accept or reject any ideology.

Human beings are free moral agents.

Because I'm a feminist doesn't mean everybody should/can be feminists.

Feminism is not a military regime so we real feminists don't force our ideology on people on like a fake feminist on this forum who forces his feminism ideology on people.

You mean you're a feminist? grin

Cc UyaiIncomparabl
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by milemimi93(m): 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hanseel1:

Cc UyaiIncomparabl

So you can't see any other person on this forum to call apart from Uyai?

I knew you were going to call her.
U never disappoint.

Pvssy asslicker.

I really wonder what a so called responsible married man would be doing on romance section.

Following young girls who are old enough to be his daughters about.

You rarely visit family section.
Why?

1 Like

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by chiommy123(f): 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
they think am proud cos I like keeping to myself. kind of introvert
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Mizk(f): 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

we also think you're hardcore, a little weird and single angry
We? You mean you
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by samysmoothfresh: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mizk:
We? You mean you

no, i mean we the "people"

howdy smiley
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
milemimi93:

U never disappoint.

Pvssy asslicker.

I really wonder what a so called responsible married man would be doing on romance section.

Why?

You mean I'm following young girls about on nairaland?

This sounds funny.
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Mizk(f): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

no, i mean we the "people"

howdy smiley
Since when do you speak for the people?

I'm good
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by lilmax(m): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cool

I dunno, so far nobody came to me and tell me what they think about me.. But I know I'm a perfectionist, I'm raw & whatever others gonna say(misunderstood) about me, doesn't count & #IDGAF.
this is nice
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
milemimi93:

U never disappoint.

Pvssy asslicker.

Why?

Leave him alone na. smiley

He's just been friendly.
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hanseel1:

Cc UyaiIncomparabl

Me? Feminist?
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by milemimi93(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hanseel1:

You mean I'm following young girls about on nairaland?

This sounds funny.
I feel for ur wife. If u can do this online then u have done worse offline.

My advice;
1. Stop asslicking young girls on or offline. You degrade yourself by doing so.

2. Be more frequent on family section than romance.

The thread you created about maggi was a wonderful thread. But you missed your target audience because asslicking young girls does not allowed you to be focused.

The targeted people are women (mostly married women)
That thread was meant for family section.

3. Stop trying to let people know you've traveld out of the shores of Nigeria.

You look stupiid when you do so.

Many people traveld out (to better countries) yet they don't make noise like you do.

Don't praise yourself. Allow people to praise you.

4. Be humble. Pride goes before a fall.

5. Don't force your ideology on people. When you do so, you are making them to have a second thought or doubt your ideology.
Just tell them the pro and con and allow them to make their choice.

1 Like

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by IamPlato(m): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
highqueen:
people think I'm social.grin

when the reverse is the case.
Introvert
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by IamPlato(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2018

They Say I'm A Scammer grin
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by IamPlato(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2018

They Say I'm A Scammer grin
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by highqueen(f): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
IamPlato:
Introvert
not really,just anti social.
I hate going out, it's stressful.grin
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by highqueen(f): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mizk:
Since when do you speak for the people?

I'm good
bliss?
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Homeboiy: 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
That I believe everything they tell me
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by highqueen(f): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
milemimi93:
Wenches are the creatures that I find difficult to get along with. No matta how hard I try to.
suit yourself dude.
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by IamPlato(m): 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
highqueen:
not really,just anti social.
I hate going out, it's stressful.grin

Its One Of The Major Qualities Of An Introvert. And You Just Said It Like One
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by highqueen(f): 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
IamPlato:

Its One Of The Major Qualities Of An Introvert. And You Just Said It Like One
lmao,it's funny though.

1 Like

Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by ifartonyou: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
pocohantas:
That I am proud, coldhearted and undomesticated grin
The mad man is on his way to fulfill a request.
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Mekanus(m): 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cool

I dunno, so far nobody came to me and tell me what they think about me.. But I know I'm a perfectionist, I'm raw & whatever others gonna say(misunderstood) about me, doesn't count & #IDGAF.
Not even a single fu^ck??
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Stellamariss(f): 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
That am proud
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by fancy4eve(f): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
That am wild.
Re: What’s The One Thing That People Always Misunderstand About You? by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 08, 2018
milemimi93:
I feel for ur wife. If u can do this online then u have done worse offline.

My advice;
1. Stop asslicking young girls on or offline. You degrade yourself by doing so.

2. Be more frequent on family section than romance.

The thread you created about maggi was a wonderful thread. But you missed your target audience because asslicking young girls does not allowed you to be focused.

The targeted people are women (mostly married women)
That thread was meant for family section.

3. Stop trying to let people know you've traveld out of the shores of Nigeria.

You look stupiid when you do so.

Many people traveld out (to better countries) yet they don't make noise like you do.

Don't praise yourself. Allow people to praise you.

4. Be humble. Pride goes before a fall.

5. Don't force your ideology on people. When you do so, you are making them to have a second thought or doubt your ideology.
Just tell them the pro and con and allow them to make their choice.

While trying to advice me you only showed how childish and stupid you're.

Save those advise for yourself and your generation not me. The time you spend bashing women on this forum if put into better use it'll be more productive.

You've been following me about in my threads, are you that jobless?

Oh, I forgot. kids don't work.

This is what happens when gets access to social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! - Citi Polytechnic, Abuja / South African Teacher's Curvy Backside Makes Her Popular Among Her Students And / Nigerian Men Abroad Coming Home To Marry; My Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.