Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,237 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

First Kisses Are Always Sweet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Kisses Are Always Sweet (1013 Views)

Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) / Nigerian Man Kisses His Plus-Sized Oyinbo Lover (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Kisses Are Always Sweet by 123naresh: 4:27am On Aug 08, 2018
I was in first year of school when I knew him and he was in his third year of secondary school. We turned out to be close a direct result of a certain something and that was "Love."

He had a sweetheart and I had none. I disclosed to him everything about my life and about my affections for my pound and he did likewise. He tended to me more than his sister and I was doing likewise to him. I simply didn't realize that I was starting to like him since he was 2 years more youthful than I was furthermore, he had a sweetheart.

That late spring, we had a young camp in our place. We truly had an incredible time together and when the time had come to rest, he went with me to the tent with his feet outside in light of the fact that young ladies and young men weren't permitted to rest together, however there were an excessive number of mosquitoes that he let his entire body get in the tent with the entryway open. Be that as it may, the bugs began to get in, so we chose to close the tent and we were resting next to each other.

We talked and talked when all of a sudden, he asked me, "For what reason do I adore you?" I addressed him saying, "Since God said 'Love each other.'" Then, he grinned and kissed me on the check and there was quietness... sooner or later he grasped me and said "You'll always remember me." I gestured, however then he revealed to me a similar expression again and I barely heard him. When I asked him, he all of a sudden kissed my lips and embrace me.

Continued here
https://entertainmentworldsite4all..com/2018/08/first-kisses-are-always-sweet.html
Re: First Kisses Are Always Sweet by Nackzy: 4:53am On Aug 08, 2018
First kiss is always the best kiss
So electrifying
Re: First Kisses Are Always Sweet by donbachi(m): 7:24am On Aug 08, 2018
Una 4 kukuma pour d saliva inside cup drink.
Re: First Kisses Are Always Sweet by Professorcplus(m): 8:06am On Aug 08, 2018
grin I don't know if this has ever happened to anybody.

I was in primary 6 back then and there was this particular girl every boy admires. It did happened during one particular break time. As break time was about to end, pupils were rushing to go back to their classes. I was playing and walking along the hall corridor about to make a 90 degree corner and she was coming from the other side of the corridor. I made some quick steps ahead just before I changed track and turn just same moment she did the same. We collided together; I didn't see that coming and before I knew it our body hit each other before our lips jam for few seconds and we both smiled together before entering the classroom. This is only possible because we were of same height then. Although I didn't classified that as my first kiss.

Later in that day, she came to my sit smiling, sat down beside me and we started gisting. She popped up the question that who did I love in our class. I knew she was expecting me to mention her. But because I was under tension due to the question I mentioned another girl's name and missed whatsoever opportunity coming to me. Her face was full of disappointment. Well I ask her the same question only for her to break my heart by telling me my own best friend name whom we both have crush on her.

Nevertheless I have never received any kiss from any girl because that one up there was childish wink
Re: First Kisses Are Always Sweet by IamPlato(m): 8:19am On Aug 08, 2018

One Of My Girlfriend Who Has Never Kissed Before. The Day I Disvirgined Her Lips she Was Kissing with Her Teeth... Was She Trying To Kiss-bite, i Dont Even Know... She Began Sucking my Lips Like She Wants to Suck it Away, i Had To Withdraw Before My Lips be Like Killer Bean mouth

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Japanese Sex / My First Time Being In Love. / My Candid Advice For Broke Or Still Hustling Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.