Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon (7479 Views)

Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by CastedBlog: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2018
According to Graham What the Barber told him when he saw him in another salon, Got him feeling like he was in a Relationship with him, lol.. See below!

From Ebiwali---
https://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/man-reveals-what-his-barber-said-to-him.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 10:48am On Aug 08, 2018
grin grin grin na serious relationship nah. When you see the way guy men dey gist for salon, you go know say the bond serious. Go back to your ex barber.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by ChiefAzubuike(f): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2018
I don't know whats always wrong with these people. Most especially the yoruba traders among them. You dare not be a regular customer of one and make the mistake to buy goods from another nearby shop. The moment you're caught , he/she will start having grudges against you. Someone that used to shout from afar "Chief Azubuike good afternoon o" will start hissing and spiting when you walk by. .

25 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by gantiano(m): 11:01am On Aug 08, 2018
yes its a relationship u are part of those who put food on his table grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by PrincessB1(f): 11:30am On Aug 08, 2018
Strategised way of apologising and retaining an upset customer.
It's a deep relationship grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Justbeingreal(m): 11:40am On Aug 08, 2018
grin

This Is Funny! Lol!

Shout out! To all the good barbers out there mehn! For keeping our haircut right.

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by mezarddinny: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2018
na every week you dey barb hair?

twitter no go kill me with lies

11 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I don't know whats always wrong with these people. Most especially the yoruba traders among them. You dare not be a regular customer of one and make the mistake to buy goods from another nearby shop. The moment you're caught , he/she will start having grudges against you. Someone that used to shout from afar "Chief Azubuike good afternoon o" will start hissing and spiting when you walk by. .

Most Nigerian traders are like, the igbo traders are even worse, if you make the mistake of haggling at lower prices, they threaten you and banish you from their shops.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by IamPlato(m): 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2018

But Why Did You Cheat On Your Barber grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by itiswellandwell: 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by EmmySparky(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
Bidobado:

Most Nigerian traders are like, the igbo traders are even worse, if you make the mistake of haggling at lower prices, they threaten you and banish you from their shops.
big lie...the igbos have the best customer care service...they know how to win u ovee without insults...yorubas no suppose dey trade...they lack the skills of winning a customer over...no wonder them dey always use jazz tie customers down...

16 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by dammygoody(m): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Dre in black-ish comes to mind grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by mytime24(f): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
U no try sad
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Collins4u1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
that's CRM
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Maxi112: 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
mezarddinny:

How do you barb yours, mine is every Saturday!

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by lanrexdo(m): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
It is a relationship na.
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by iykekelvins(m): 7:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
See how unfaithfulness starts, smh men are scum! grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by NnamdiN: 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
Bidobado:

big lie bro. Very big one.
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by milemimi93(m): 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
The barber is right. If someone does something you feel it's not right, tell the person straight up so he/she could improve.

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Babyforever(f): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
Maxi112:
How do you barb yours, mine is every Saturday!
While I make my hair every two weeks........ life of a single lady embarassed
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by HarunaWest(m): 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
mezarddinny:

I shave every 3 days.. I barb Every 6 days....Not everything is a lie..cos you bald doesn't mean others shouldn't be hairy

12 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by niyot124: 9:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
Bidobado:

You shouldn't have bothered replying him. You should know that he typed that on purpose and his( he is a male not female) fellow igbo brothers will definitely support and like his stupidly as expected.

To confirm this, check his previous comments.

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Skmoda360(m): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
Bidobado:

You hit the nail on the head big time.....that nigga called azubike get issues with Yoruba. cry

3 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Ohio7(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Benin traders nko?smileycheesycheesy

EmmySparky:
big lie...the igbos have the best customer care service...they know how to win u ovee without insults...yorubas no suppose dey trade...they lack the skills of winning a customer over...no wonder them dey always use jazz tie customers down...
Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
From Third World to First, an autobiography of the founding father of Singapore. The late Lee Kuan Yew wrote this BRUTAL TRUTH.

"On the culture of coups in the 1960s: I was not optimistic about Africa. In less than 10 years after independence in 1957, Nigeria had had a coup and Ghana a failed coup. I thought their tribal loyalties were stronger than their sense of common nationhood.
"

ChiefAzubuike:

Bidobado:

5 Likes

Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by babyfaceafrica: 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
niyot124:

You shouldn't have bothered replying him. You should know that he typed that on purpose and his( he is a male not female) fellow igbo brothers will definitely support and like his stupidly as expected.

To confirm this, check his previous comments.
you get sense bro..there are some comments people need to ignore

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What His Barber Said To Him, After He Caught Him In Another Salon by jchioma: 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
Kai this thread is funny grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Flashback Pics. Rate My Figure Back Then / Unattractive Nairalanders, There's Still Hope: Personal Experience. / Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.