Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl (7299 Views)

I'm Automatically Infatuated With Ladies Who Watch Series. / I Think I Am Being Infatuated / How 2 Know If You’re In Love Or Infatuated:my Xmas Gift 2 The "romance" Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2014
I don't know what it is with me and these beautiful women, but they both seem to melt my heart with their kindness and beautiful gestures. They also help me grow in knowledge with their posts on these forums. These women are such kind women I don't know what to say. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Vincenzi: 8:10am On Aug 08, 2014
undecided
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 08, 2014
Mod self dey do e-love,,Abi fulaman don use "salt water" baff ni grin grin

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 08, 2014
hmmmmmm c love ooo cool
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 08, 2014
...**singing**....dis love s unbreakable.....
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by hungryboy(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2014
Modibbo, i hope say u dey ready to collect 50lashes on top fulanigirl head oh
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by ednut1(m): 11:51am On Aug 08, 2014
temigracie: ...**singing**....dis love s unbreakable.....
will you marry me dear
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2014
Love is in the air...
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Agybabe(f): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
E go soon clear for your eyes. tongue
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Darteyyyy(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2014
Agybabe: E go soon clear for your eyes. tongue

You're a beauty to behold..... choi

what do you say.....

let's meet over a cup of chilled zobo and suya....

make I sabi you more

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Agybabe(f): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2014
Darteyyyy:

You're a beauty to behold..... choi

what do you say.....

let's meet over a cup of chilled zobo and suya....

make I sabi you more

Thank you.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Darteyyyy(m): 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
Agybabe:
Thank you.

But.... you haven't consented na
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by adamskutty(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
Hmmm !oga fula don start he own grin
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2014
hungryboy: Modibbo, i hope say u dey ready to collect 50lashes on top fulanigirl head oh

lmao, oga fulaman198 do they still lash people before marriage in ya village? grin
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2014
I need to choose one woman though or face the wrath of either of them cry

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
Fulaman198: I need to choose one woman though or face the wrath of either of them cry

You know, you could have chosen one before you opened this thread then addressed the thread to only her instead of choosing one now and possibly upsetting the unchosen one smiley

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by tpia1: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2014
Fulaman198: I need to choose one woman though or face the wrath of either of them cry

Which one you for choose before?

The one wey no be your namesake?

1 Like

Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by tpia1: 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
Anyway!

As per royal pearl, hope you're " spiritually fortified" as in babalawo things, because I assume you wouldn't be declaring love unless you sef know wetin you dey do.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2014
fellis:

You know, you could have chosen one before you opened this thread then addressed the thread to only her instead of choosing one now and possibly upsetting the unchosen one smiley

That would have been the more sensible approach I guess smiley
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Fulaman198(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
tpia1:

Which one you for choose before?

The one wey no be your namesake?

LOL I don't choose on a namesake basis sha, I choose on a for heartsake basis ROFL.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2014
Fulaman198:

That would have been the more sensible approach I guess smiley
Cool cool. But I'm guessing you will go for Royal pearl because you don't want to endure the lashes of bulala you'd get if you want to marry fulagirl smiley
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by tpia1: 6:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
He'd probably prefer the bulala.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
I like the title 'infatuated with....'
Some will erroneously say 'in love with...'
Living you to wonder how

@op, you'll get over it soon enough
It's good you let it out
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
tpia1: He'd probably prefer the bulala.
Nah. Fulaman is a very soft sensitive guy. He won't be able to stand the lashing.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by tpia1: 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2014
He probably would.

He's actually not as soft as he appears.
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by farano(f): 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
Jes passing with my 32 sparkling grin
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
smiley
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
Fula, you're online infatuating about these chics, while the both of them are in my yard. grin

Step ya game up and start messing with zoot like real G...sweet boys never win.

They both love gangsters and nasty things. cool
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by clubone05: 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
Kids
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by Rahmas(f): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2014
@fulaman, re you fulani by any chance? just asking
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by traware(m): 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
Choose only one for what?Polygamy is the way forward
Re: Infatuated With fulanigirl And RoyalPearl by traware(m): 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2014
SirShymex: Fula, you're online infatuating about these chics, while the both of them are in my yard. grin

Step ya game up and start messing with zoot like real G...sweet boys never win.

They both love gangsters and nasty things. cool
Fulaniman is a confirmed mangin....Homeboy still believes in taking walks on the beach and showing interest in the crap females spew...I dey laugh like OBJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics / Is It Normal To Get an attention While Grinding? / Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.