Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) (61866 Views)

Meet Hajia Bintu Another Slay Queen With A Much Bigger Backside (photos) / God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo / Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by Offpoint: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
h.
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
Guys where una keep una sense sef, all because of to open thread , the lady is wearing a black netted shoe. grin grin

BULK BITCOIN NEEDED DAILY tongue No amount is too small.

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
Winch tinzs.

If you know, you know. If you no know and you carry this one then sorry is your lfe.
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by Iampryde(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
Half cast!
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
eezeribe:
When a fair complexioned man ends up marrying her, and start to have children...
He would be wondering why the kids are black and dumb at the same time.
... You go kill person with laugh here,walahi
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by Omihanifa: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bluezy13:
I always try to look at the bright side...

Her presumed dark feet complexion could be as a result of the shoe she is putting on because from her right foot ankle, the shoe is apparently laced with a dark netlike material .

By the way, there is no way a reasonable humanbeing can whiten her body, leaving her feet that dark.
see you so you don't know that leg and hand regions of the body are very difficult to bleach, am sure she must have tried all the available chemicals in the market
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by akpascomartino: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
I think the legs are not luminated enough hence they appear black.
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
I will have to defend the girl and say thats not her foot.

That foot is too long to belong to her frame/stature. It is not even a female foot.

Where is the correct color matching foot? Somebody is out to embarass this girl because she reject their intetest. Leave the girl alone.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
latest90:
Bleaching reduces your life span.

Meanwhile Brand new Samsung s9+ 64gb Coral Blue for sale @250k call/whatsapp o8o996o8777.

GUY GO AND RETURN THAT STOLEN PHONE TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER BEFORE YOU START SWIMMING IN HELL

Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
if you do your research very well you will find out that she is from the west.

they and bleaching are like 5&6
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by generationz(f): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
internationalman:
Black is beautiful this Black is beautiful that.

And yet all of them keep bleaching... Hypocrites..

I only respect those who don't use cream at all.

Bcoz if you use cream, have u ever bought the ones that would enhance your black...

Almost all the cream in the market are fair complexioned.

There are creams, oils and body scrubs to enhance your melanin. They won't bleach you but will turn dull skin shiny

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by Bluezy13(m): 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
Omihanifa:

see you so you don't know that leg and hand regions of the body are very difficult to bleach, am sure she must have tried all the available chemicals in the market

But her hands regions did conform.
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by Singalong: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
This one don ''bora''.. Who can remind me who sang that bora song again
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by akpascomartino: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
I think the legs are not luminated enough hence they appear black. shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
I really don't see anything wrong with her, she delicious kiss
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by Charmingrascal(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
Chai Odi egwu nna!
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by latest90: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
Are you high or something? if you can't afford it you swerve bunkum.

AgonyOfHell:

GUY GO AND RETURN THAT STOLEN PHONE TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER BEFORE YOU START SWIMMING IN HELL
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by princetemitee(f): 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
A

Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by sprints2: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
Factfinder1:
Who send una to blur the image nairaland una over sabi dey too much sometimes

John 11:35 this was why Jesus wept
wetin fine for this one wey resemble laura ikeji well the Nina look alike girl is pretty but the black and yellow girl no fine at all looks like bleached funke akindele
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
ClassRep001:
Afonja girls and bleaching Belike saraki and stupidity.

Well her boobs ain't looking bad, we have to use Bedsheet to cover that irritating legs before going down with her cool

next time when reffering to two legs you don't use

"that" but "those"

Afonja hater blowing the kind of grammar that made Biafra to Fail. grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by MrFly(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
Coke and fanta na mineral na. Haba!
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by Modarun(m): 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
Nigerians are hypocrites, see them all condenming this lady but how many of the men here go for women who dont bleach and are dark in complexion? Even they way we treat natural coloured ladies is different. People do what gets rewarded, its because most men prefer or treat fair ladies better than those who are naturally dark skinned thats causing most of our women to bleach their skin.
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by Buffalowings3(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
eezeribe:
She looks like Laura Ikeji...
She also bleached her boobs...
When she finally gives birth in future, instead of her baby to suck normal milk, it would end up sucking residual chemicals from the mum's breast.
If the baby happens to be a girl, she would end up being a bleached rettarded slay queen like her mother...
If it turns out to be a boy, he would end up being like the yahoo boy who impregnated his mother...
AND THE CYCLE CONTINUES..

eezeribe:
When a fair complexioned man ends up marrying her, and start to have children...

grin grin
Kilode
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by princetemitee(f): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
LOL

Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
eezeribe:

grin

The real traits of both parents!

Black Mom and dumbo Dad!
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by Eledan: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
ClassRep001:
[s]Afonja girls and bleaching Belike saraki and stupidity.

Well her boobs ain't looking bad, we have to use Bedsheet to cover that irritating legs before going down with her[/s] cool

Her name is Chioma Nwabuiko. Stop writing rubbish.
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
She really bleached! Her face fits black and looks like she is black bfr
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by austinziza(m): 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
Photoshop at work
take a closer look and noticed that the leg exceed the length of the shoe even though she is wearing it.
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by Saff(f): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
I’ve never bleached a day in my life but I have different tones on my body. From sun exposure. Some people are just stupid.
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bleaching tins not on point
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by Onyiido: 2:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
eezeribe:
When she finally gives birth in future, instead of her baby to suck normal milk, it would end up sucking residual chemicals from the mum's breast.
If the baby happens to be a girl, she would end up being a bleached rettarded slay queen like her mother...
If it turns out to be a boy, he would end up being like the yahoo boy who impregnated his mother...
U get mouth sha grin
eezeribe:
U get mouth sha
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
eezeribe:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, / Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.