Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) (61922 Views)

Meet Hajia Bintu Another Slay Queen With A Much Bigger Backside (photos) / God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo / Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by adedayoa2(f): 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
Different color, one person

Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2018
Why una think say em sing "olosho issa goal" ?......na dis kyne one when u marry her d next morning u see her u will be like warrisdis...(village pipu)
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by zomoears(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2018
eezeribe:
She looks like Laura Ikeji...
She also bleached her boobs...
When she finally gives birth in future, instead of her baby to suck normal milk, it would end up sucking residual chemicals from the mum's breast.
If the baby happens to be a girl, she would end up being a bleached rettarded slay queen like her mother...
If it turns out to be a boy, he would end up being like the yahoo boy who impregnated his mother...
AND THE CYCLE CONTINUES..

See missile!
You don sink that babe destiny...
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by Demrich(m): 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
ClassRep001:
Afonja girls and bleaching Belike saraki and stupidity.

Well her boobs ain't looking bad, we have to use Bedsheet to cover that irritating legs before going down with her cool
dem plenty for yoruba films...hate dat shit!
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by zomoears(m): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
justi4jesu:
Guys where una keep una sense sef, all because of to open thread , the lady is wearing a black netted shoe. grin grin

BULK BITCOIN NEEDED DAILY tongue No amount is too small.

Ehn, we hear you. Hope u dont wear d "netted shoe" yourself...
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by akinszz: 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
coca cola body fanta face
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by Stillnigga(m): 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
why covering the face,when I have the real picture

Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by ikezudon(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hehehehe... O bad gan.. This no dey slay oo.. she has been slayed ni...

In oTHER NEWS, see your latest naija top songs as e dey hot

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/latest-naija-songs/
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by Reference(m): 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
generationz:

There are creams, oils and body scrubs to enhance your melanin. They won't bleach you but will turn dull skin shiny

Shiny skin for what purpose ....are you a solar panel. Folks, spend money amd time on what creates real value, will last a lifetime and will enhance the fortunes of your generations coming...not these purposeless, vain, temporary things. Donot waste your time investing in depreciating assets. Angela Merkel is as plain as they come but the stuff between her ears is dripping with legacy.
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by generationz(f): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
Reference:

Shiny skin for what purpose ....are you a solar panel. Folks, spend money amd time on what creates real value, will last a lifetime and will enhance the fortunes of your generations coming...not these purposeless, vain, temporary things. Donot waste your time investing in depreciating assets. Angela Merkel is as plain as they come but the stuff between her ears is dripping with legacy.

trust me even Angela Merkel will visit the spa once in a while rub a good moaturizer and wear sunscreen . she can afford it and it isn't a waste of time

A good skin speaks volumes about a person. you don't have to bleach to look good ,just maintain a uniform complexion free of rash and hyper pigmentation
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2018
Why can’t you call it like it is? Two skin colours? She has 4 actually.
Face is one tone
Main torso is another
Hands and feet are different shades.
Lack of foresight is a sad thing what she will look like in her more mature years is not worth the Fanta face coca-cola body syndrome.
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
Reference:

Intelligence is not a universally held concept especially when it comes to some women in our society. What they place value on is actually worthless.
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
zomoears:

Ehn, we hear you. Hope u dont wear d "netted shoe" yourself...

You can pay me a visit at my palace to confirm it. tongue tongue
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by gwama: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
It looks like she wore black socks grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by daddio(m): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
gistblogger:

Viral photo of slay queen with 2 skin colours, she has a fair colour all over other parts of the body except her foot legs with black color. The picture this beautiful lady has been a trend on the internet right now.

Check out her legs...

BY GISTMORE :: http://gistmore.com/viral-photo-slay-queen-2-skin-colours-check-legs

QUEEN AGAMA LIZADEE

grin
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by daddio(m): 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
gistblogger:

Viral photo of slay queen with 2 skin colours, she has a fair colour all over other parts of the body except her foot legs with black color. The picture this beautiful lady has been a trend on the internet right now.

Check out her legs...

BY GISTMORE :: http://gistmore.com/viral-photo-slay-queen-2-skin-colours-check-legs

QUEEN AGAMA LIZADEE
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by marvinsync(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
eezeribe:
When a fair complexioned man ends up marrying her, and start to have children...
He would be wondering why the kids are black and dumb at the same time.

hehehe u bad guun
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by zomoears(m): 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
justi4jesu:

You can pay me a visit at my palace to confirm it. tongue tongue

Seeing is believing...

This ya throne, where e dey?
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by Reference(m): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
generationz:

trust me even Angela Merkel will visit the spa once in a while rub a good moaturizer and wear sunscreen . she can afford it and it isn't a waste of time

A good skin speaks volumes about a person. you don't have to bleach to look good ,just maintain a uniform complexion free of rash and hyper pigmentation

Right. Just don't make it a lifetime ambition. I am sure my mum has more pressing priorities today than the surface of her skin. Thoughts concerning her legacy and would yearn to roll back the years to do what was more important. Such are the experiences of us all. The ability to put things in proper context and scale is an art lost on a lot of folks.
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by Reference(m): 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

Intelligence is not a universally held concept especially when it comes to some women in our society. What they place value on is actually worthless.

Hmmm....if I am five and a half feet tall I certainly will not become a star pro basketballer. If I weighed 80 pounds befire sixth grade I will kill a lot of horses in an attempt to become a successful show jumper but there is something about the mind that almost everyone and anyone can develop to such a capacity to become extraordinarily successful. It has no practical limitations except that which we set for it. The lady in question will not becone Miss World, Miss Nigeria or even Miss Mistake so why bother with a venture that is practically worthless. Folks should sleep abd wake their dreams not their survival.
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by sapeleboi(m): 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
is dis real
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by justi4jesu(f): 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
zomoears:

Seeing is believing...

This ya throne, where e dey?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by generationz(f): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
Reference:

Right. Just don't make it a lifetime ambition. I am sure my mum has more pressing priorities today than the surface of her skin. Thoughts concerning her legacy and would yearn to roll back the years to do what was more important. Such are the experiences of us all. The ability to put things in proper context and scale is an art lost on a lot of folks.

stop making it seem like having good skin isn't important. maybe it isn't top priority on your list or even on it at all but that doesn't make you better than those who take time to pamper their skin

do you know that the beauty industry is a multi billion dollar one globally.

from the ceo's of these companies to their janitor 'beautiful skin" is top priority even though they may deal with the issue from deferent perspectives. tell me if the janitor's at nivea wouldn't go praying to God that people always buy a bottle here and there if that would save his job.

to the actor ,musician, model etc bad skin signifies the end of your career

heck did you notice how people couldnt stop talking about Mitchell Obama's glowing skin while she was first lady?

even David Beckham and c. Ronaldo can't afford to have bad skin, they would have to kiss juicy endorsement good bye.

like someone said you dont wear good character on your body the first the people take note of are your looks, this either attracts them to you or repels people from you.

shalom.
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by TheLoser: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2018
neweraomo:
2 colours baby,yellow and black..nawao grin
How far?
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
What! shocked
Re: Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) by EternalTruths: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
Saff:
I’ve never bleached a day in my life but I have different tones on my body. From sun exposure. Some people are just stupid.

Saff, how far.?

Long time.

You just went ghost mode.

How are you.?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.