Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached (38157 Views)

Oshiomhole Vows To Remain APC Chairman, Despite Court Orders / Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President / Any Attempt To Impeach Saraki Will Be Resisted - Tambuwal Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by bababai: 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/10/oshiomhole-vows-saraki-will-%E2%80%98definitely%E2%80%99-be-impeached
Is this fool from Ilorin? Saraki will definitely come back senate.
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Miles300: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
those of you claiming daura works for saraki , hope u got the answers now .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Taofiq01: 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:
Saraki must go
He must
I won’t forgive Pmb , Oshiomole,Tinubu if this guys finished well
That criminal must vacate that office
And Oshiomole and Tinubu are saints?
Continue...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Edcure1: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
jenigurl:

The spambot banned me.from.romance section so I am stuck here ...
Better leave me alone before I report you for bullying!
angry
I ha e as much right to comment anyhwre as the next person what is your problem ?
Leave mr alone !
eres extremadamente molesto
Naivety and innocence personified.

Kpele wink Omomo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by abokibuhari: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:

Aii boss
You don they beg for money grin...
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by experimentist: 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
jenigurl:
By whom?
2/3 murderfuckerrrrz
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by shedy03(m): 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:

Why do you like supporting those that ruined this country and hate those that what our life your life better?
Who are those that will make your life better? APC?
This govt that makes Nigeria overtake India as the country with most poor citizens.
as usual, APC blind followers will blame PDP for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by ifartonyou: 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
fk001:

Action speaks louder than voice, well you can relocate if you have the means, but i can confidently say you don't.

Your moniker says it all.
These bullets you are firing wo...
Sha may God forgive our ears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by enitey(f): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
Why the noise/rantings na? !!!....Impeach him na
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by spartan117(m): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Like buhari?

Our last born in primary 5 types better than you do. Unfortunately, most sai barber fans are illiterates.

Lol I've told sarrki and several other BMC operatives on nairaland before.

They simply don't know how to properly express themselves in English.

Semi illiteracy seems to be an important requirement to land a BMC job.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by dahnimoh(m): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
Talking only
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by OttHin: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
This gorilla osho is behaving as if he knows what tomorrow has to offer him. Stewpid heediot
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Mandesz(m): 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:

Why do you like supporting those that ruined this country and hate those that what our life your life better?
so u av bin brainwashed up to this level? slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by akbahbah(m): 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
deomelo:
I actually believe Oshiobaba.

Saraki will be impeached, it's just a matter of time..

in your dream

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by bjnice(m): 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:
Saraki must go

He must

Go and complete the unfinished work of IGP Idris. Since he has refused to bow to ur supposed inconsiderate leaders who can't be trusted.
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by YorubaAssasin: 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:

To them, you're speaking Japanese. They'll never understand! They're too ignorant and gullible to understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Iriruaga100(m): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
Now we know who sent lawal daura to national assembly.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by deomelo: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet

Where have you been

Wadata Hq is falling

[img]https://1.bp..com/-qWT_NwXvp0U/V7XXt-OctjI/AAAAAAAAS2I/plGTckfYg84jMbcbSHRH57PSv63_1FP0QCLcB/s1600/Bodyguard.jpg[/img]

Wadata don kpafukah a long time ago

See the difference between HQs. Just like the typical crumbling and substandard PDP projects..

With all the PDP looting and stealing, their HQ still look like village party office..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by sarrki(m): 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
deomelo:

Wadata don kpafukah a long time ago

See the difference between HQs. Just like the typical crumbling and substandard PDP projects..

With all the PDP looting and stealing, their HQ still look like village party office..

God bless you sire

Even there Hq is not properly managed

Yet wants to manage Nigeria

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by gotnel: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
If not for lack of character, Bukola Saraki need not wait till he is told to resign as Senate President.
When are our greedy leaders learn to behaves like the people of advanced country.
What is the essence of calling on the international community intervention, when our so called political leaders don't have same personal characters like the players in those country.
Saraki need to do the needful before he is disgrace out.
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by AreaFada2: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
saibuhari:
I thought it's mere rumour that oshomhole arranged the dss invasion of the national assembly. But with his threats it's clear and no longer a rumour. But who does he think he is, God?
Well, they are now coming out clean gradually.

Oshiomhole was brought in to do the dirty job Oyegun refused to do. You can see how much the polity has been heated up since Oshiomhole came.

Oshiomhole forgets that he has little national electoral value (of a very small minority tribe within a minority ethnic state judging by Nigeria's ethnocentric politics) after using him to do the dirty job, he will be easily scapegoated and sacrificed by SW & the North when expedient.

Previously they were using subterfuge, creating chaos quietly and blaming Saraki & NASS leaders for it. Now out of anger of failure, they are now openly showing desperation.

The Chinese say when going on a mission of vengeance, dig two graves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by CSTR1005: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
wristbangle:

Am not in support of both parties' shenanigans but one can't eat his cake and have it back. Since the law permits such, the majority in the house have the power to impeach anyone that seems deem of them. Their life, their business! It's all politics like you mentioned.
Nobody is saying the APC should not impeach him.
But it should be done within the law.

Nobody impeached tambuwal when he defected to APC after getting the exalted position courtesy of being a pdp member, unlike saraki that owe APC nothing.

Can't you people see? Why are you supporting those destroying Nigeria with reckless disregard for the law?

Impeach him within the law if you can , if you don't have the numbers, then shut up and solve other relevant issues.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by bjnice(m): 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:

Saraki issue is also of national importance

He’s a traitor

That occupies a very strategic position in our country

So he must pay for it

If Saraki is a traitor what shall we called ur political god like Tinubu who betrayed the presidential flag bearer of his party just for a pottage of Oil well 2011.
Abi is it ur sai baba that has failed in the every area he clamor to work on like security, corruption. Shei u know insecurities in Nigeria is not worst than ever.

Guy talk with sense, don't say rubbish in other to attract attention and likes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
For Sure !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Zico5(m): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:
Saraki must go

He must

U are just a fool if u are happy with what's happening in this country. I tell u 2019 will surprise u and ur foolish people. Thank God nairaland is a faceless forum or u would have seen the anger of desperate Nigerians that are tired of this country.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by sarrki(m): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
Zico5:

U are just a fool if u are happy with what's happening in this country. I tell u 2019 will surprise u and ur foolish people. Thank God nairaland is a faceless forum or u would have seen the anger of desperate Nigerians that are tired of this country.

E enter am well well
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by deomelo: 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
akbahbah:

in your dream

I'll be here to clown you when he gets impeached. grin grin

I see you ipods crying, wailing and shedding crocodile tears grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by sarrki(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
modelmike7:
For Sure !

A patriotic statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by watchindelta(m): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
Impeach no Impeach who Country still not moving forward
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sometimes we may think oshiomole is alright but there is definitely an edo spirit controlling him...

Oshiomole is running bad and is only saraki can cure him....but the issue is that saraki is worsening the madness.....

Meaning that oshiomole has gone beserk....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by freetongue(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
na Saraki curse your life? PMB that impoverished your village people , that one Wont go?

If Saraki is your headache, that is another uncureable illness oooo.�

sarrki:
Saraki must go

He must

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Accuse Peter Obi Of Lying About Naira Exchange Rate / Latest Election Result In Oyo State / Ekiti Rigging: Interview With Captain Sagir Koli Who Recorded Meeting - Sahara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.