Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached (38164 Views)

Oshiomhole Vows To Remain APC Chairman, Despite Court Orders / Senator Ajayi Boroffice: How Saraki Will Be Removed As Senate President / Any Attempt To Impeach Saraki Will Be Resisted - Tambuwal Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by masseratti: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
HungerBAD:
Sarrki I got your message.

Will get back to you as soon as I get off.

Back to Saraki. There is a reason,there is a political lexicon in Nigeria called the " Banana Peel". The Banana peel is for everybody,and Saraki is not excluded from slipping too.

Chuba Okadigbo and Adolphus Wabara knows what that means very well.

Political Prostitution( changing parties) have consequences.

Especially if you gained leadership position(s) through your former party. If the APC have the majority, and feel they need leadership changes, then it is within the confines of the law to remove Saraki.

It is nothing personal, but politics as usual.
oga, oshomole reminds me of Ahmadu Ali he is just a rabble mouth, now the whole nation have known that the seige in the national assembly, the Nigerian Palace, symbol of our democracy not aso rock ooo national assembly was done by them, maybe without the knowledge of the vp cos that one has his profession to keep after office, but no one can impeach the senate president except the 2/3 of the "full" members, if a seat is vacant it has to be the 2/3 of the available seats not the 2/3 of quorum, they should go and learn history from England, France, Italy, Greece where democracy started from if that's what they are claiming to practice, am not a fan of sàràkí I campaign for PMB, just like Gej, PMB has failed, lets try someone else for the future of our children and ourselves, PMB atrocities are just too much, problem is that the opposition is not even putting forward credible candidates, I say it and will say it again, if tomorrow 2015 should repeat itself I will still choose PMB over Gej, so the opposition should just forget about people they are putting forward and get a new breed, PMB is old and can't be in control like he was when he was young, even tho that time he wasn't in control, it was ìdíagbon that was in control of administration, there is a reason people are retired when they get to a certain age mostly 75, the reason is simply for fresh ideas to come in, if u own a company will u make a 75 years old a CEO?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Tareq1105: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Like buhari?

Our last born in primary 5 types better than you do. Unfortunately, most sai barber fans are illiterates.

Sorry o Prof
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by millhouse: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
Oshomole..please highlight in a paragraph what your principal Mr. Buhari has done in3years in power . That should be your goal as the party leader . Not attacking as if you are in opposition (well I guess they have nothing to show , thus this behavior).

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by otokx(m): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
This looks like politics of bitterness, Osho baba leave Saraki and face the up coming elections.
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by bjnice(m): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:

Saraki issue is also of national importance

He’s a traitor

That occupies a very strategic position in our country

So he must pay for it

If Saraki is a traitor what shall we called ur political god like Tinubu who betrayed the presidential flag bearer of his party just for a pottage of Oil well 2011.
Abi is it ur sai baba that has failed in the every area he clamor to work on like security, corruption. Shei u know insecurities in Nigeria is now worst than ever.

Guy talk with sense, don't say rubbish in other to attract attention and likes
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Tareq1105: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kingosytex:
if APC could channel the energy,time and funds they use in fighting saraki into the economy, Nigeria will be a better place. if APC government could show this kind of determination in fighting bokoharam, then bokoharam would be history in a few months

Go and watch the video of Saraki and ekeremadu congratulating each other after Tuesday's National Assembly invasion.

After watching it, you will agree with us that Bukola saraki is more dangerous than Boko Haram
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by kaliboi94(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:

Why do you like supporting those that ruined this country and hate those that what our life your life better?
Pls enlighten me how saraki ruined the country. For the past years he worked for buhari to become president, he was a saint but now he is no more with buhari he is evil right?
Guy get your facts straight and stop the hatred on the man
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Glink2018(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/08/10/oshiomhole-vows-saraki-will-%E2%80%98definitely%E2%80%99-be-impeached

I tot I'm in joke section, not until when I checked very well.
APC should forget kwara state and focus on some other viable state in the north.
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Tareq1105: 9:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
millhouse:
Oshomole..please highlight in a paragraph what your principal Mr. Buhari has done in3years in power . That should be your goal as the party leader . Not attacking as if you are in opposition (well I guess they have nothing to show , thus this behavior).

No.

Pdp should tell us what they did on power for 16 yrs after which we shall tell you what Apc has done in 3yrs.
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Ndolarr: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
I have long concluded that with Adams Aliyu Oshiomole as APC chairman, our democracy is in peril! Now he wants to bring the whole house down because of Saraki! A case of setting the house on fire just to kill a rabbit! Is Oshiomole a Christian or Muslim or Pagan? I need an answer pls! There is God o!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by waleolaniyan: 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
Mr Godswill Akpabio should start warming up as the SP! With Akpabio, the pdp will be divided in the senate. remember, the dss mole is out, efcc is rejuvenated, the nia is fully operational as oke is ousted. apc wwould have crushed saraki to limping.

oshiomole is the only rugged apc guy that can get the job done.

also watch it, the herdsmen killing will plummet. watch out for the epic sooner than expected!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by deomelo: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
lexy2014:
so where APC get money to build buharis campaign office

Send all ipob related inquiries to #APCng
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by deomelo: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
waleolaniyan:
Mr Godswill Akpabio should start warming up as the SP! With Akpabio, the pdp will be divided in the senate. remember, the dss mole is out, efcc is rejuvenated, the nia is fully operational as oke is ousted. apc wwould have crushed saraki to limping.

also watch it, the herdsmen killing will plummet. watch out for the epic sooner than expected!

This is why I believe him... Saraki is getting impeached.
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by Talknochip(m): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
Arrogance,wickedness,impunity,total disregard for the rule of law,lack of empathy etc has always been the trademark of most if not all Nigerian politicians. but Oshiomole,Buhari and the APC tend to have extra doses of these maladies.... May God Almighty humble Oshiomole,Buhari, APC and all their supporters IJN
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by lexy2014: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
deomelo:

Send all ipob related inquiries to #APCng
u are APCng on naira land so I believe my enquiry is well directed. Seems u really love to hear from IPOB folks. They seem 2 give u a sense of purpose. Unfortunately, am not one of them&I don't no were u could find them. Sorry, I wish I could have been of assistance
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by deomelo: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
millhouse:

Show us the projects the PDP completed within 3 year/From 1999-2003.

We are waiting...
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by lexy2014: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2018
waleolaniyan:

so oshiomoles job is now to determine who is d president of d senate of d federal republic of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by deomelo: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
lexy2014:
u are APCng on naira land so I believe my enquiry is well directed. Seems u really love to hear from IPOB folks. They seem 2 give u a sense of purpose. Unfortunately, am not one of them&I don't no were u could find them. Sorry, I wish I could have been of assistance

So, I'm the APC contractor, banker, engineer, surveyor, painter, bricklayer and so on right?

I wonder why some of you no dey exhibit common sense..
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by lexy2014: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
deomelo:

This is why I believe him... Saraki is getting impeached.
so oshiomoles job is now to determine who is d president of d senate of d federal republic of Nigeria?
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by deomelo: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
lexy2014:

Yes, actually. As the party chairman.
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by lexy2014: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
deomelo:

So, I'm the APC contractor, banker, engineer, surveyor, painter, bricklayer and so on right?

I wonder why some of you no dey exhibit common sense..
i thought u would b happy to carry d flag of APC. Since u mentioned common sense, when did apc now have banker, engineer, surveyor, bricklayer and so on? Is it no longer a political party?
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by lexy2014: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
deomelo:

Yes, actually. As the party chairman.
which party?
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by deomelo: 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
[s]
lexy2014:
i thought u would b happy to carry d flag of APC. Since u mentioned common sense, when did apc now have banker, engineer, surveyor, bricklayer and so on? Is it no longer a political party?
[/s]

Stop boring me with your rubbish...
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by deomelo: 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
[s]
lexy2014:
which party?
[/s]

The Moon Party.
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by uvalued(m): 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
HungerBAD:

Back to Saraki. There is a reason,there is a political lexicon in Nigeria called the " Banana Peel". The Banana peel is for everybody,and Saraki is not excluded from slipping too.

Especially if you gained leadership position(s) through your former party. If the APC have the majority, and feel they need leadership changes, then it is within the confines of the law to remove Saraki.

to the bolded show a constitutional section else you would be like BUBU Who does not know

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by uvalued(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:
Saraki must go

He must

I won’t forgive Pmb , Oshiomole,Tinubu if this guys finished well

That criminal must vacate that office

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by lexy2014: 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
deomelo:

Show us the projects the PDP completed within 3 year/From 1999-2003.

We are waiting...
its funny that despite d failure of PDP, APC and its followers can't seem to find any other standard to use to assess its performance but PDP. PDP seems 2b APCs standard. APC says if PDP couldn't do it, don't expect APC to do it. Y not push 4 excellence beyond mediocrity?
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by bejeria101(m): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Why e dey pain dis edo midget like this? Saraki date your mother? Guy make the noise,we knw abt forte adams airlines cape verde! Your cup go soon drown.
Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by uvalued(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2018
sarrki:

Why do you like supporting those that ruined this country and hate those that what our life your life better?

you mean better by been 6feet under... u must be delusional to say such

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by tiwiex(m): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
HungerBAD:

I think we are all learning how our system of government works. Saraki being SP has been good for our democracy. The APC is a raging bull in a China shop. Thank God for the slight control from senate.

I also have an issue with the hypocrisy. There is no law that says the SP must be from the ruling party. I don't even see the balance if it is compulsorily so. Tambuwals defected to APC and remained SP and Buhari praised his genius. Now they have this scenario and they act like it never happened before. Saraki will be SP till end of this tenure. Unless they start raging like bulls again, constitutionally, it is impossible to remove Saraki. I respect GEJ a lot now. We did not even realize the SP defected and still remained SP with no issues.

May God guide us.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by uvalued(m): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
Rrankdonga:
why have you taken sides with killers, and thieves?
good reply my paddy...this is how he feels they are doing for our betterment

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Vows: Saraki Will ‘definitely’ Be Impeached by lexy2014: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Stop boring me with your rubbish...
u no y I like u APC folks, u good at throwing up issues, running down opponents of d party, calling people names&all sorts but u guys always seem to run out of ideas when there's a discussion. It just isn't ur style. If it was d use of foul language d way onochie and adesina do it, am sure u would have been up 2 it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective / Nigerian Ambassador To Indonesia Recalled Over Assault Of Diplomat / Anambra Decides: Results Coming In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.