Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" (46627 Views)

Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is / 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You / Will You Tell Your Friend, You Have Slept With The Girl He Is About To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Anfieldboss: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hisduchess:

I will come with a lie detecting machine grin grin

No need bothering your head about those things, just pray God gives you a good man, that's what matters.
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by Princedapace(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
Hisduchess:

you are a child of the world so need for confirmation

i av only slept with two girls
Re: ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" by ArcToyin(m): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2018
AmiciLord:
Before I and my wife got married she told me about are previous relationships. I had no problems with that at all. All that happened before we met was in the past and we started a new life. I love her and I don't give a fvck who she slept with before we met. I love her scatter. We now have 4 handsome boys and a beautiful daughter.

But I never told her mine though. grin

To all the single men out there who will definitely get married someday, know that some other guyz are busy fvcking your future wife. Just as you are busy fvcking someone else's future wife.

Abeg who virgin help? Mtchewww
but Jesus want us to be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Romantic Gestures That Looks Annoying To The Public / Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral / Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.