Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,360 members, 7,843,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? (18245 Views)

Interesting Message Or Heresy: Pst Chris Says Jesus Is No Longer The Way / Should People Fall Down When A Pastor Lays Hand On Them? / Anointing: Why Do Pastors Blow Into Microphones? Why Must People Fall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2010
@skyndyp, u are one R.etard  that ever tried to make a point. Thank you
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by bros1234(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2010
skyndyp:

The Bible says 'touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm'. There are somethings we say against men of God and bring curses upon our lives. If a man of God is a fraud, leave him to God and stop saying what you don't know.

As for the falling, it shows the contact of the Holy Spirit with your spirit. You can't possibly be touched by the Holy Spirit and remain standing,im talking from experience.

He that has ears, let him hear what the spirit is saying to the house: stop speaking evil against men of God so that you don't bring curses on your life.

Well said my sister
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by yemmight(m): 9:00am On Jun 24, 2010
@ Harakiri & his apostles

I am not surprised @ all because even satan himself is so vast in qouting bible to destroy lives.  We still have people like you who turn the holy book up side down in order to confuse people.
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by Ultrame(m): 9:04am On Jun 24, 2010
Well, all said and done, i believe spirituality is a personal thing. if you feel like falling down in church everytime your pastor coughs, be my guest. and if you dont believe in God, good for you (but i seriously hope u dont regret it later).

And while most of us acknowledge the existence of supreme beings (of some sort), What we should ALL admit at this time is that the religious setups we have NOW does not have all the answers to our valid questions. Questions that we have every right to ask.

That said ladies and gentlemen, i believe our quest now should be the unravelling of the mysteries that has surrounded our very existence since the ages past instead of clinging to myths shrouded in the dark cloaks of religion.

When we have the answers, i can then make up my mind whether i want to be religious or not.

Good morning.
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by bisiaet: 9:07am On Jun 24, 2010
For me I dont see anything wrong in it. He is doing his pastoral work as he was sent by God so I see no problem in that and beside is not compulsory to watch his programme if you dont like it or you dont belief in it.

He has be in this gospel for a while though I do not belong to his church but I somehow belief in his calling as a pastor because this man called Pastor Chri has be in this work of God for a while now, a lair or a scammer can not stay long on the course for this long and I strongly belief if God is not by him he would have fall long ago so for this reason I so much respect him.

It's simple if you dont like him dont watch him. God bless.
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by obelisk(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2010
nice thread.very nice thread.

@skyndyp, try and think things thru b4 parrot what you have been force fed in church.

@ harakiri,nigerians like you will take us far from this darkness we have found ourselves.

@topic,
did Jesus ever try to prove a miracle to a sceptic?
how are you christians christ like when you dont follow his methods?
the topic say "pst chris says take it and ppl fall,do you believe it"?

well i dont ! do you?
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by lysaa(f): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2010
12large:

wow my mother and pastor chris actually went to the same college in benin nigeria, she told me that they were really poor when they were at epoma
Lies! LIES!! LIES!!!

1)Pastor Chris attended Edo College in Benin, an all-boys school. Was ur mother once a boy?

2) They were not poor, his father was a civil servant and the mom a teacher. His grand parents were okay enough to take care of missionaries back in the days. Pastor Chris doesn't have a 'rags to riches' story. He had always known 'enough'

3)Pastor Chris didn't grow up in Ekpoma but did his Uni education there.

Ganjaseed:

This guy needs explanation about " take it and they will fall down" well, what are they actually taking from P Chris? We know how to get filled with the Holly spirit, the procedure is standard ( Repentance and accepting Jesus as Lord and saviour then one is save, any saved person has the Holly spirit) one cant be saved and still don't have the spirit of God. I have heard some pastors using that word, I will wonder what they are giving that one should take or must take. Remember YOU CAN NOT GIVE WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE !!!!!!!! Depend on what they are giving out. So those takers be carefull what you take from preachers as many are fake.
Spiritual things are spiritually discerned. If u are trully filled with the Spirit of God, u'd talk differently and i'm not mincing words about that. People in those meetings are coming back with testimonies of what happened when they cued in to 'take-it!' Lives are getting better yet u'd continue criticizing what u don't know cos u don't want to know. The bolded in ur post, as true as it is, what do u have that u've given? How many souls have u impacted with what u have? Because u're struggling with ur Christianity doesn't make others like u. It's easy to locate a man from the way he talks, this has applied to u too. U better put ur house in order Bro while it is day.
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by skyndyp(f): 10:30am On Jun 24, 2010
I really enjoy the discussion btw Nuclearboy and Harakiri, i've learned one or two things from them.

But we should not forget that the scripture is not a textbook to be taken literally. You can read it from now till eternity, but if the Holy Spirit doesn't give u understanding, you will see it as just any writing.

And the Holy Spirit is available to ANY MAN that is willing to accept Him.
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by kemisuga(f): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2010
I dont buy the idea of 'blowing air with the mouth', 'waving of hand', saying 'take it' and people will start falling under the anointing of who I dont know,
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by otokx(m): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2010
For most Nigerians every and anything go.
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by yemmight(m): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2010
kemisuga:

I dont buy the idea of 'blowing air with the mouth', 'waving of hand', saying 'take it' and people will start falling under the anointing of who I dont know,

Well you dont have to buy the idea. People are blessed with different talents. If Pastor Chris has chosen blowing air with the mouth so be it as long as he's performing the duties he has been ordained to do, no wahala.
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by kemisuga(f): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2010
@ Yemmight - who ordained a 'jerry curl man' as pastor shocked shocked shocked grin At least now most of his male members are changing their jerry curl hair, to their normal now. What a follower tongue

And why is it that, they like speaking in fake tongues. I dont see the idea of just gisting with a Christ Embassy member and all of a sudden, he starts to speak in fake tongues and laughing wit it. And why do many like to imitate his voice, is dat the mode of making heaven now shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by sley4life(m): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2010
HOAX everywhere
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by yemmight(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2010
@ Kemi,

Honestly i am not a member of christ embassy but I will not join people criticizing men of God.  I enjoy his teaching so much and with that i am sattisfied.  Last time a lot of people on this forum were condeming GO Adeboye, Baba Oyedepo, Tunde Bakare.  If we have resulted in condemning these men of God, who is then the real man of God in Nigeria?
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by Tudor6(f): 11:32am On Jun 24, 2010
nuclearboy:

Your first question was
Your presumption (and mistake) is that the YEC theory is the only one in Christianity. Young Earth creationism (YEC) is a form of creationism that asserts the Heavens, Earth, and all life were created by direct acts of God during a relatively short period, sometime between 5,700 and 10,000 years ago. Its adherents are those Christians and Jews who believe that God created the Earth in six 24-hour days, taking a literal interpretation of the Genesis creation narrative as a basis for their beliefs.

However, there are other theories. these include the Gap theory, the progressive theory etc. To desist from writing a verbose theses here, let me summarize as best I know how quickly:

There is a gap between Genesis 1:1 (when God created the heavens and the earth) and Genesis 1:3 (when creation of the elements began). Nobody knows how long this period lasted for - a day, month, ten thousand years, a million years etc. During that time, all your fossils etc existed and formed. Now, the gap I mentioned is the point where the Bible says

"In the beginning ,  the earth was formless and void."

This is taken by Gap creationists to imply that the earth already existed, but had passed into decay during an earlier age of existence, and was now being "shaped anew". Note that this view is relatively consistent with mainstream science with respect to the age of the Earth.

That solves the puzzle of your first question yet remains Biblical except for those who insist the only theory is the YEC one. Should I proceed to question 2?
hey!! 419 419 419!!!

The way people try to marry science by fire by force with the rubbish in the bible is soo funny. . . . Which kain GAP?

Exodus 20:11
[b]"For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy." (Exodus 20:11).[quote][/quote]

it clearly states here that in SIX DAYS the lord created the Heavens and EARTH.

So clearly its the bibles view that the earth is just 6 days older than mankind and not older than 10,000 years.

We all know this is a bloody lie. GAP ko, ADIDDAS ni
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by nuclearboy(m): 11:33am On Jun 24, 2010
@yemmight:

What is a man of God? Please read Matthew 23:8.

Every believer is the SAME. There is no seniority (according to the Bible which forbids you calling anyone or being called by anyone TEACHER, RABBI, MASTER and FATHER).

Even in the old testament, this phrase you use "Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm" was said by Balaam concerning the WHOLE of Israel not just the prophets or priests. The Bible says the Spirit of prophecy is the spirit that says Jesus is the Christ so once you accept Him in truth, you are automatically Hid prophet.

Don't allow anyone lie to you and make himself to be special - it is one Holy Priesthood with everyone an equal member except for ONE high priest i.e. Jesus Himself
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by kemisuga(f): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2010
@ Yemmight - I dont know a true man of God. Only God can know his own people.

But wat we are seeing physically, and does not glorify God, or go along with the biblical teachings should be opposed. I am not here to criticize any man of God/Satan. Cos I am not righteousness myself. But let's agree wit the truth and not false teachings.

@ Sley - u right. Thats why dis country is not getting better.
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by nuclearboy(m): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2010
grin grin grin TUDOR is here! ! !

@Tudor:

At least I know you have the desire for truth - I didn't form the idea. Look up wikipedia! I no be 419 and am not saying my witness is in Kaduna. Look it up yourself and remember - we sef dey think.

Meanwhile, how runs?[size=4pt] sits back smiling and awaits tudor's characteristic belligerence which I don't mind. At least he wants truth and doesn't misintepret[/size]
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by viaro: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2010
Ganjaseed:

This guy needs explanation about " take it and they will fall down" well, what are they actually taking from P Chris?

Good question.
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by nuclearboy(m): 11:41am On Jun 24, 2010
grin Lord Viaro is here.

I can now relax and allow my "Oga" to bambozzle you all with miracles and understanding. Oya Tudor, ask your questions and watch out - Nuclearboy is relaxing - The Nuclear-BOMB has come grin
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by Jephyard(m): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2010
@harakiri

Just straight to your point.

(1) The Holy Bible is straight to the point and will only give you details that will be of benefit to you. What you need to know and understand about God, God has given n not some botany, animal and prehistroy books for you to read.

(2) If you watch the news from your tv either local or international station do they mention all the people around for you to undestand what they are saying? The main character are used and not some lenghty talks or reading from a book on how this go and goes. Before the killing of Abel it took some years and during those years do you know what happen? So many things has happen before the killing of Abel.

(3) God is supernatural n how He work is beyond human comprehension all i can say about this is that God brought the animal to Noah and He created them. Have ever loved someone to the extend that what happen to the person also affect you so God speak to them same way out of the love for them not to be destroy and they obey n remember the animal are still perfect in their deed than human.

(4) Christ came to modify the word of God in the New Testament that is better understanding n knowledge. The Old Testament is important just as the New Testament. Man is realy twisted the bible for it own gain n the twisted are the blind followers who read their bible to get understanding of this things.

(5) God give you choice either good or bad and not remote you like robot.God is not commited to know one but yet He works in a way as if all it actions are there for you to see. He is showing patience, mercy, love and a host of them so that when He take one one, No one will say He is unjust God. Remember we human are washing what God will do next and the Angels and Demon too so He is careful on what He does and systematically.

(6)God did not created any religion for us we did, our actions is left to us not God. Some men of God will protect their own interest.
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by Tudor6(f): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2010
nuclearboy:

grin grin grin TUDOR is here! ! !

@Tudor:

At least I know you have the desire for truth - I didn't form the idea. Look up wikipedia! I no be 419 and am not saying my witness is in Kaduna. Look it up yourself and remember - we sef dey think.

Meanwhile, how runs?[size=4pt] sits back smiling and awaits tudor's characteristic belligerence which I don't mind. At least he wants truth and doesn't misintepret[/size]

Ha ha ha. Very funny
Indeed,  . . .  and its quite obvious the truth aint in the bible, isnt it?

Una sef dey think? Wetin u wan think again, someone said he created the world in six days, it's pretty straight forward. Its either the dude is lying or telling the truth.

And from scientific evidence we obviously know truth is outta the question.
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by nuclearboy(m): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2010
^^^ And if Cars are considered "cool" and I say my wife is "cool", does that mean my wife is a car?

You of all people understand what is at stake here and I offered you a source where ou could go to for more information if what I posted here was shallow for your understanding. Simple - God created heaven and earth. STOP cos that is one statement. His Spirit moved upon the face of the waters (which we later see created so where did the 1st come from) STOP as thats another statement. God created Light etc.

Tell me, Tudor, how long did the first statement take? How long did it take to create heaven and earth? And remember, days were not yet designed as morning and night as at the time heaven and earth were "created". That came LATER! Its in front of you.
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by demoore1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2010
sheribabababaakatakororashirobaabaabababababbababba hmmmmmmmmmmmrobobobobobourobobobobobobobobobrrrrhhhhhholy RRRRRReceive it!!!!

LANGUGE OF THE FALSE PROPHET
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by yemmydavid(m): 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2010
well said people. i feel the initial poster had a lil mockery in the way he started.
Every one has a right to what he or she believes. you can force a carmel to the stream but you can not force it to drink.

Jesus said He is going up to heaven but He will send US the Holyspirit who will teach us and guide us through ALL TRUTH,
it is left to anyone to accept the Holyspirit and allow the Holyspirit GUIDE you through all TRUTH.

just my 2cent.

let whatever anyone believe in Bless them,
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by kingrhirhs(m): 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2010
I hope that I have been able to answer some of ur questions.

1. God did not say the world is 5, 000 years old. It is the calculations of men.
He only said he created the world in seven days. He also did not tell us if the seven days is 24 hours as we know today. he only told us that a day to him can be a thousand years. He calculations of time is different from ours.

2. He could have married his sister. It is not uncommon than. God could have also created more people. There are many things the Bible did not tell us. We believe in faith that on the last day. God will explain to us

3. If u study ur geography well. U will know that the earth today is different from the earth of Noah’s time. The African elephant and the India elephant are closely related. Science say that it might have been land movement that separated the African continent from that of the India. Science also say that the earth was one single land mass but got separated by earth quake, volcanic activities and other climatic change.  

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]
4. The bible is subject to abuse. Bible warned also about this. Jesus said it. If some pple are abusing the bible, it does not reduce it authority or truth. The bible tells us to always search the scriptures for the truth and not somebody’s interpretation.

5. God knew from the day he created man wat would happen and he plan a way of saving man. If u read the bible very well the plan of Jesus coming to the world was right from the creation.  Man was created to glorified God and not the other way round. The failure of man would and can reduce the power of God. God does not need man to be God.

6. The standard of Christianity is not man. The standard is Jesus. If men have been the standard, Christianity would have failed. So study Jesus and u would understand wat Christianity is all about. Christianity is the most abused religion in the world today. Empires
and kingdoms  have  risen and fallen cause of Christianity. Yet it  still stands today not bicos of men but of God.
[/sup][sup][sub][/sub]
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by lysaa(f): 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2010
gidson12:

na u no go live long, no be question the poster ask. Is that the way holy spirit works, by throwing ppl to the ground. Remenber our God is a God of orderlines not of disorderliness and madness, and the holy spirit has fruitages such as love, joy, etc, read galatians 4:22,23. So na pastor chris know which magic him dey do.
U talk trash in reaity too? confidently at that! undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by Tudor6(f): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2010
Jephyard:

@harakiri

Just straight to your point.

(1) The Holy Bible is straight to the point and will only give you details that will be of benefit to you. What you need to know and understand about God, God has given n not some botany, animal and prehistroy books for you to read.
Firstly, the so called ''holy bible'' is NOT from god. Rather a book compiled by the catholic church using their own discretion.

No God gave any man 66 books and said this is my word. Hundreds of different literatures were used as scriptures by the jews. If 66 other different books had been compiled and labbelled ''bible'' then you people woulda been singing a different song today.

(2) If you watch the news from your tv either local or international station do they mention all the people around for you to undestand what they are saying? The main character are used and not some lenghty talks or reading from a book on how this go and goes. Before the killing of Abel it took some years and during those years do you know what happen? So many things has happen before the killing of Abel.
Good! I like this analogy.

I only wish you would apply it and see that the so-called bible is Mainly a reporting of their history, culture, myths and tradition from the point of view of the jews.

Every society when recording their history do it from their own point of view.

Is it a coincidence that god's '''chosen'' people had to be jews? The same way Orinmilas people are yorubas and Zeus' chosen people Greeks or Ra' people are the Egyptians?

Every civilization had its own history, culture and traditions they developed around themselves. Somehow their gods favor them over all others and their needs bizzarely coincide with wants of god.

It isnt farfetched for a tribe without land to suddenly justify their stealing claim the land was 'promised' them by god.

I still cannot understand why the relationship with a so called creator of the universe will be based on a triviality like '' land'' when the whole earth is filled with free land but no, the 'lord' had to promise them the land people were already living therein, and to get it they are to go murder them all including women and children then keep the virgin girls for themselves.

Mehn, the only difference here is you've decidec to follow the myth invented by the jews.

(3) God is supernatural n how He work is beyond human comprehension all i can say about this is that God brought the animal to Noah and He created them. Have ever loved someone to the extend that what happen to the person also affect you so God speak to them same way out of the love for them not to be destroy and they obey n remember the animal are still perfect in their deed than human.

love indeed. . . . Pray tell, have you read the old testament and seen the ''love'' in plain display by yahweh?

(4) Christ came to modify the word of God in the New Testament that is better understanding n knowledge. The Old Testament is important just as the New Testament. Man is realy twisted the bible for it own gain n the twisted are the blind followers who read their bible to get understanding of this things.
What did christ come to modify? I thought god changeth not Or is god now a confused man?

(5) God give you choice either good or bad and not remote you like robot.God is not commited to know one but yet He works in a way as if all it actions are there for you to see. He is showing patience, mercy, love and a host of them so that when He take one one, No one will say He is unjust God. Remember we human are washing what God will do next and the Angels and Demon too so He is careful on what He does and systematically.
Ask pharoah in Exodus. . . . He had NO choice and god was hardening his heart like a robot, wat'd u have to say about that?

(6)God did not created any religion for us we did, our actions is left to us not God. Some men of God will protect their own interest.

Man created god and religion not the other way around
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by essay1(m): 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2010
Hey Tudor,

Are you hinting at outright atheism, or do you have an alternative to God and religion?   
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by Tudor6(f): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2010
nuclearboy:

^^^ And if Cars are considered "cool" and I say my wife is "cool", does that mean my wife is a car? 

You of all people understand what is at stake here and I offered you a source where ou could go to for more information if what I posted here was shallow for your understanding. Simple - God created heaven and earth. STOP cos that is one statement. His Spirit moved upon the face of the waters (which we later see created so where did the 1st come from) STOP as thats another statement. God created Light etc.

Tell me, Tudor, how long did the first statement take? How long did it take to create heaven and earth? And remember, days were not yet designed as morning and night as at the time heaven and earth were "created". That came LATER! Its in front of you.

Haba, God created heaven and earth, and the earth was without form and void.

Infact nowhere did it sate god created another water. He only divided it by creating land so i wonder which 1st water you're talking about.

Yes, Genesis consists of statements but i'm guessing for doubting thomases like you thats why it was said in Exodus 20 v 11 GOD CREATED THE HEAVENS AND EARTH IN SIX DAYS it unequivocaly stated the time frame

"For in SIX DAYS the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy." (Exodus 20:11).

wetin again you dey yarn?
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by doubleroti: 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2010
@ Harakiri,

You have expressely stated that people go to church because of what they can get, be it healing,wealth etc. Well i will tell you categorically that i got saved over 10 yrs ago when i was hooked on drugs and on my way out of school, Yes, i needed help and ran to church, I ran to the church that i knew nothing about, I got salvation that embodies more than what led me there in the first instance.

My point, if our problems and issues are the catalysts that lead us to God, then my man, it well would be worth it. The western countries that you have mentioned are enslaved by their freedom, look around and u will realize this. Remember the words of Jesus "it will be easier for an elephant to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to see the kingdom of God"  know why, because the wealthy man has no needs, he trusts and believes in himself, Mark my words, we thrive in our frailties.

Last word, Have you noticed that you have done so much research and put so much effort only to be negative and "destructive" I don't think thats a way to live.
Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It? by bros1234(m): 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2010
doubleroti:

@ Harakiri,

You have expressely stated that people go to church because of what they can get, be it healing,wealth etc. Well i will tell you categorically that i got saved over 10 yrs ago when i was hooked on drugs and on my way out of school, Yes, i needed help and ran to church, I ran to the church that i knew nothing about, I got salvation that embodies more than what led me there in the first instance.

My point, if our problems and issues are the catalysts that lead us to God, then my man, it well would be worth it. The western countries that you have mentioned are enslaved by their freedom, look around and u will realize this. Remember the words of Jesus "it will be easier for an elephant to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to see the kingdom of God"  know why, because the wealthy man has no needs, he trusts and believes in himself, Mark my words, we thrive in our frailties.

Last word, Have you noticed that you have done so much research and put so much effort only to be negative and "destructive" I don't think thats a way to live.

Another true word

Fact is these guys - Harakiri and Tudor are living in serious fear. Hence they ar lookin for alternative to God. Pity, there is none

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Read Rhapsody Of Realities On Your Blackberry, Iphone Or Android Devices. / Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary / Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.