Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me (39472 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by excel001(m): 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2021
Don't mind our English professors talking about your grammar, the point is that you have communicated. My take is that you go to that school she claims to have reached 500Level and make enquiries, if she is being truthful, without much academic challenges look for a way to sort out her financial challenge so that she can be a woman of your dream. If you find out lies there just drop the marriage plans and move on with your life. DON'T ever make a mistake of settling for less, you have something you want in a woman so leave her for someone who will truly love her without certificate. This is a lifetime engagement ooooo and shouldn't be managed. I have landed!!!
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Jorge91: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:
Hello, nairalanders in the house, pls I need your sincere advice in this matter.

I have known this lady I really want to marry for over 2 years now. Though our friendship have been a casual one. The issue is she told me she is a graduate and then i visited her house over 2 years back I met her mom and she asked me where I came from- my tribe and if I am a graduate and told her my tribe and yes I am graduate.

She said she wants her daughter to marry a graduate because she has done her best to train her school. It was of recent we started a serious marriage relationship and I told my pastor and we both met with pastor already.

It Is now she told me that she did not graduate that she was unable to pay school fees, though she went up to 500level and did I.T but her parents only paid 100 and 200 level school fees. She said she has no result/certificate. I told her am honestly disappointed for hiding this from me ever since and she said it is because I have not really made my intentions know to her.

One of the reasons I like her was being a graduate and I have not dreamt of marrying a non graduate.

Pls your sincere advice.
go to her school find out the issues she’s having if it’s something that can be sorted out, then do it. There are things we do for love, don’t forget the check your genotype also.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Beedude(m): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2021

What is about university that makes a woman a better partner than one who never attended.??
We all have preferences. When i graduated in 2010 and finished Nysc in 2012, i stoped dating undergraduates due to personal reasons. Got married 4yrs later and i am glad i took such decision.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by SonofGod231: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:
Hello, nairalanders in the house, pls I need your sincere advice in this matter.

I have known this lady I really want to marry for over 2 years now. Though our friendship have been a casual one. The issue is she told me she is a graduate and then i visited her house over 2 years back I met her mom and she asked me where I came from- my tribe and if I am a graduate and told her my tribe and yes I am graduate.

She said she wants her daughter to marry a graduate because she has done her best to train her school. It was of recent we started a serious marriage relationship and I told my pastor and we both met with pastor already.

It Is now she told me that she did not graduate that she was unable to pay school fees, though she went up to 500level and did I.T but her parents only paid 100 and 200 level school fees. She said she has no result/certificate. I told her am honestly disappointed for hiding this from me ever since and she said it is because I have not really made my intentions know to her.

One of the reasons I like her was being a graduate and I have not dreamt of marrying a non graduate.

Pls your sincere advice.
Since she's good at packaging,Forgive her,marry her and send her to school.
Even Night school dey na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by anthonyuncle(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
excel001:
Don't mind our English professors talking about your grammar, the point is that you have communicated. My take is that you go to that school she claims to have reached 500Level and make enquiries, if she is being truthful, without much academic challenges look for a way to sort out her financial challenge so that she can be a woman of your dream. If you find out lies there just drop the marriage plans and move on with your life. DON'T ever make a mistake of settling for less, you have something you want in a woman so leave her for someone who will truly love her without certificate. This is a lifetime engagement ooooo and shouldn't be managed. I have landed!!!

Jorge91:
go to her school find out the issues she’s having if it’s something that can be sorted out, then do it. There are things we do for love, don’t forget the check your genotype also.

don't stress yourselves.

look at the date op made the post
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Kinzo0917(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2021
mrblessed:
The last paragraph of your properly articulated and brilliantly delivered post proves my hitherto hunch correct. Nonetheless, it will be unfair to disagree with the points you listed: about the decadence of moral in our society, fictitious and falsified character, bully inclination of many members here -- from both guys and ladies --, the ungodly materialistic assessment of human worth, etc. You made reference to money worship as a depiction of moral bankruptcy in Nigeria. This is correct and factual. What I can say is that money worship is the pass time of the black man, even though he has repeatedly proven incapable of instituting the structures that will ensure adequate and unfettered flow of wealth, like the white man. The white man began this journey decades ago, used every continent of the world to advance his quest including Africa, but at a point the futility of the exercise became apparent and human values and dignity was substituted with quest for making wealth. Nevertheless, a large percentage of the western world still suffer racism, and the reason, in my view, is that development and civilisation which are products of highly refined culture have eluded the black man. About practising what I have preached, I can say without fear of contradiction that the 'sermon' on Nairaland wasn't spurred by deceit or necessitated by devious intention. Having said that, however, I am the most imperfect being you can ever think of; so it is entirely inappropriate to lay claim a sainthood. This conversation is becoming refreshingly robust and intellectually fascinating.
. Oil dey ur head. Your parents never wasted their money training you.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Sleekfingers: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
limcar:
did she tell you her bodycount

I don't give a shit about that......cuz mine is uncountable. I just asked her relevant questions. I never expected her to be a virgin. Cuz I ain't a virgin either. ...so body count ain't shit to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by explosiveskull(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ouchbabe:

She didn't tell you initially because she didn't know how serious you are. Now that you have made your marriage intention known, she opened up to you.
My advice: ask her if she has more confessions to make (you wouldn't want more shocking revelations in the future)
If you love her, please go ahead with the marriage.
If you still want her to be a graduate, support her, let her go back to her former school and tidy up what's left. She should pay her fees, register and write her carryovers, she should do the needful and get her certificate

What kind of useless advice is this?
That she didn't open up cos of what?
What is hard in telling someone you didn't finish school?
You are a damn lier and a hypocrite if this is how you live your life in real life.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by loadedvibes: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
Op ignore this comment.
godfatherx:
Is it the paper certificate you want to marry?
Do you have a job for her now that requires her certificate?
What's the essence of being a graduate if you can't correctly express yourself? I read your story and I understand the "grammar", for me, that's communication, but for your "perfect" educational background requirement, the blunders are unacceptable.
If you a graduate writes like this, you need to lower your standard. That girl is just perfect for you.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Emperor88(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
godfatherx:
What's the essence of being a graduate if you can't correctly express yourself? I read your story and I understand the "grammar", for me, that's communication, but for your "perfect" educational background requirement, the blunders are unacceptable.
If you a graduate writes like this, you need to lower your standard. That girl is just perfect for you.

God bless you....Nigerians and hypocrisy. That’s how some people will tell you they can’t marry someone that can not cook. Go to an Amala joint, you will see cooks their, since it is food you want to marry. same as the OP who wants to marry a certificate.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Prince001(m): 5:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Send her to school and marry her. Simple.

Problem plenty for Naija óò. This guy want to marry a gal cos she's graduate. According to him, it means Mark Zuckerberg and d rest won't get anyone to marry cos they were drop out. Yẹyẹ people all over Naija!!!! I look forward to see d day when most Naija go marry cos of love!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by ayobams(m): 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2021
Japa.

quote author=bestme post=70367279]Hello, nairalanders in the house, pls I need your sincere advice in this matter.

Pls your sincere advice.[/quote]
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by BlueOrion: 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
OP go don marry get like two children now.... Lolz
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by willy2000(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
godfatherx:
What's the essence of being a graduate if you can't correctly express yourself? I read your story and I understand the “grammar”, for me, that's communication, but for your “perfect” educational background requirement, the blunders are unacceptable.

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. Your grammar is also appalling.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Oizee(f): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2021
godfatherx:
Ah! I opened mouth, see finishing.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by mrdino(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.

1. If she's the one who told you herself, and not because you were about discover yourself.

2. If you see the potential and zeal in her.

Then you can marry her and sponsor her education.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Homeboiy: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2021
victorian:

Continue resting in peace vivi

Truly speaking you are right but I need to ask this question.
Please are you based in Nigeria? Be sincere.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Belawy(m): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
godfatherx:
good people are on Nairaland today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Oizee(f): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
willy2000:

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. Your grammar is also appalling.
Please correct the one you cancelled
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Traplord09: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

That we be de last thin I we do never because she we leave me at long run so mother go and train ur dother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by babavik: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wilfredpat22:
Sir, Let me advice you as I will do to my Big brother

Don’t send her to any school. If she loves you let her find and hustle to pay for school fees. Send her to school and she will come out, do NYSC, and marry someone richer than you.

The school you will send her to has bigger boys that will bang her mercilessy and give her wads of money better than the ‘Change’ she gets from you.

My uncle second wife is a University graduate that left her own bf to be someone second wife because my uncle gave her a car. I don’t even greet her when I visit them

Sir trust me there are better girls out there.
Dear OP,
This is the best advice follow it.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by princewarri1985: 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2021
WTF! DO YOU NEED PAPER QUALIFICATION FOR BEFORE MARRYING HER? IF YOU TRUELY LOVE HER AND SHE IS A WIFE MATERIAL AND SHE WILL ALSO GIVE YOU PEACE OF MIND THEN GO AHEAD AND MARRY HER! WHO PAPER QUALIFICATION HELP? I WILL SELL MY DEGREE WITHOUT THINKING TWICE IF I SEE A BUYER,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by vee22: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2021
Would she marry him if he told her she works in Chevron and he then confessed he is a teacher in a private school if she would he can go ahead if not let him bounce
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Gandokii(m): 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wilfredpat22:
Sir, Let me advice you as I will do to my Big brother

Don’t send her to any school. If she loves you let her find and hustle to pay for school fees. Send her to school and she will come out, do NYSC, and marry someone richer than you.

The school you will send her to has bigger boys that will bang her mercilessy and give her wads of money better than the ‘Change’ she gets from you.

My uncle second wife is a University graduate that left her own bf to be someone second wife because my uncle gave her a car. I don’t even greet her when I visit them

Sir trust me there are better girls out there.

Lol....OP listen to this advice. Else if u get money to train her in school, wife her and knack her belle to secure ur property before sending her to school.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Naughtysex: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.
Are you sure you are truly a graduate?
Read your write up and then tell yourself the truth
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Enskynelson(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
godfatherx:

cheesy
Take it easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by yemi1504: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.

This is a very frivolous issue son! She na graduate you go eat? You want graduate wey be FINster wey go dey give you problems or you want someone wey go give you peace of mind. She she dey give you peace of mind and respect you? If yes, dat na the Koko not useless paper called certificate. You are trying to build a home not a university! Forgive her for her misdemeanors on this one bro! Dey hear, dey hear o!
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by JustforMen: 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.

She go carry another man pikin come house!
It is not the issue of being a graduate that matters. It is the dishonesty you should fear most.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Ewedegubbler: 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
you be mum man
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2021
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Hahahah
If you heed to this advice I assure you it will end in premium tears. Better still,Marry her and then send her to school.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by yusluvad(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
godfatherx:
Lol! Their relationship was built on faulty foundation...
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by yemi1504: 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2021
godfatherx:

You can say that again! Some people no dey serious get correct requirements for marriage SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee / Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her / Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.