Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me (39473 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / My Wife Pretended To Be Innocent Until I Married Her / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by phemmyfour: 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:
Hello, nairalanders in the house, pls I need your sincere advice in this matter.

I have known this lady I really want to marry for over 2 years now. Though our friendship have been a casual one. The issue is she told me she is a graduate and then i visited her house over 2 years back I met her mom and she asked me where I came from- my tribe and if I am a graduate and told her my tribe and yes I am graduate.

She said she wants her daughter to marry a graduate because she has done her best to train her school. It was of recent we started a serious marriage relationship and I told my pastor and we both met with pastor already.

It Is now she told me that she did not graduate that she was unable to pay school fees, though she went up to 500level and did I.T but her parents only paid 100 and 200 level school fees. She said she has no result/certificate. I told her am honestly disappointed for hiding this from me ever since and she said it is because I have not really made my intentions know to her.

One of the reasons I like her was being a graduate and I have not dreamt of marrying a non graduate.

Pls your sincere advice.
Well, you can enroll her in part time program but let her mother know that her daughter deceived her, that she's not a graduate.

Some parents sha, your daughter told you that she's a graduate without presenting any certificate to you and you believed.

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by InvertedHammer: 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:
Hello, nairalanders in the house, pls I need your sincere advice in this matter.

I have known this lady I really want to marry for over 2 years now. Though our friendship have been a casual one. The issue is she told me she is a graduate and then i visited her house over 2 years back I met her mom and she asked me where I came from- my tribe and if I am a graduate and told her my tribe and yes I am graduate.

She said she wants her daughter to marry a graduate because she has done her best to train her school. It was of recent we started a serious marriage relationship and I told my pastor and we both met with pastor already.

It Is now she told me that she did not graduate that she was unable to pay school fees, though she went up to 500level and did I.T but her parents only paid 100 and 200 level school fees. She said she has no result/certificate. I told her am honestly disappointed for hiding this from me ever since and she said it is because I have not really made my intentions know to her.

One of the reasons I like her was being a graduate and I have not dreamt of marrying a non graduate.

Pls your sincere advice.
/
You do realize that if the case is reversed, she would drop you in a heartbeat. Lies or no lies, she doesn't meet your requirements. Your life, your choice.
Why are you bending your rules? As you progress, more lies will gradually pop up. You are dealing with a manipulative family. I wish you luck.

/
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Abfinest007(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
godfatherx:
Is it the paper certificate you want to marry?
Do you have a job for her now that requires her certificate?
What's the essence of being a graduate if you can't correctly express yourself? I read your story and I understand the "grammar", for me, that's communication, but for your "perfect" educational background requirement, the blunders are unacceptable.
If you a graduate writes like this, you need to lower your standard. That girl is just perfect for you.
Jesus na advise them say make u do ooo.na u don give am upper cut
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by cliqtips: 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2021
noooo..
it should be: marry her and send her to school
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Send her to school and marry her. Simple.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by cmecproblem(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
This is why someone says I should find wife during NYSC. Confirmed graduate lol
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Babaken(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
Ndi graduate that's how he will go marry one graduate of his type tomorrow he will carry complain come that she don't have manner she is not well brought up bla bla bla.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by rimijoshua(m): 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
godfatherx:
What's the essence of being a graduate if you can't correctly express yourself? I read your story and I understand the "grammar", for me, that's communication, but for your "perfect" educational background requirement, the blunders are unacceptable.
If you a graduate writes like this, you need to lower your standard. That girl is just perfect for you.
Background should before educational..idiot
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Mrklemo(m): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
limcar:
I love Obie trice, dope rapper. Btw Eminem and 50cent who is the better rapper?

Eminem. 50 cents whole rap career is almost centered on getting shot 9 times.

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by aktolly54(m): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
@op marry her first and send her to school ni ooo

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by rimijoshua(m): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2021
OK op,, though your writeup is terrible for a graduate, but i will overlook it..

So how was she able to get to 500 level without paying her school fees and other funds?

She said she was able to afford payments of both year one and two but she is in level 500..

It's either she is lying or something is just missing in your story..

If i am to jump into conclusion,, the truth is that she is not a student of the school,, though she might be in the school environment but she is not recognised as a student of the school..

Her type is everywhere in our institutions,, they do runs in schools, pretending to be students..

Op my advice is that, you should break up with her,, she is a liar and a deceiver,, break up with her because if you get married to her,, after so many years, she might confess to you that your son or daughter belongs to another man..
That is what you get for marrying a liar..
Her mum needs to tell us the truth...
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Imustnottalk: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
She did wrong by lying to you in the first place but who told you graduate always make a good wife
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by fitinwell: 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.

But why would her mom like about her daughter being a graduate?
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Awesometouch1: 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.
If you really love her enough to want to marry her, she can be assisted to graduate from that school she read up to 5th year.

I've done same before though the girl proved to be promiscuous after all the expenses.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by smasher1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.

Who school help? Who graduate help? Marry her if you like her and leave graduate issue. There are graduates worse than none graduates.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by smasher1(m): 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
godfatherx:

Thanks
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2021
Wilfredpat22:
Sir, Let me advice you as I will do to my Big brother

Don’t send her to any school. If she loves you let her find and hustle to pay for school fees. Send her to school and she will come out, do NYSC, and marry someone richer than you.

The school you will send her to has bigger boys that will bang her mercilessy and give her wads of money better than the ‘Change’ she gets from you.

My uncle second wife is a University graduate that left her own bf to be someone second wife because my uncle gave her a car. I don’t even greet her when I visit them

Sir trust me there are better girls out there.
Haha
God bless you
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by limcar: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2021
Mrklemo:

Eminem. 50 cents whole rap career is almost centered on getting shot 9 times.
Many men many many many men...
I like this song with "hate it or love it" and "this is how we do" with the game

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Dybala11(m): 7:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
chiommy123:
she lied to you yes thats wrong but why crucify her for the same sin we are all guilty of. assist her if you can/care.
What sin are we all guilty of??
Abeg stop accusing pointing fingers indiscriminately o. The last time I checked, I've never lied about my educational background.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by limcar: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sleekfingers:

I don't give a shit about that......cuz mine is uncountable. I just asked her relevant questions. I never expected her to be a virgin. Cuz I ain't a virgin either. ...so body count ain't shit to me.
I'm shocked
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by EndRape2(f): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
take her back to school let her do her clearance

And graduate.

She did not lie to you, she does not need to tell everyone that she is not a grdaute ,she told you now because of your plans to marry her, she is a good person, some will not tell you till after Marriage

Pls your sincere advice.[/quote]
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by alexola20(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
Simply means “ilé ti a fi itó̩ mọ,írí lo mi a wo".
drawkcab:

eil a no tliub noitadnuof
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Freerhyme1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.
Just take a look at the type of GRADUATES Nigeria produces. SMH
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by tolaswim: 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
Please forgive her then walk away pls.... Please do not try to send her to school ooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Powersurge: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.

Do your own investigation and confirm what she has said. Did she truly go to school at all? Did she get ro 500L as she said? Was it money that caused her not to finish? If all these are true, you have no cause to reject her. Shit happens in life.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by lookingfly: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.
I don't why ladies keep secrets of basics you need to know about them. Same way my gal has been hiding her age for over 2 yrs now...... Will i ever want to take her serious if common age she's hiding. It means there are lots of things she's hiding from me.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Goldbw122(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.
My solely question to you brother is do you love her ? If yes marry her if no let her be
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by WillyDave: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2021
godfatherx:

Baba na so u conclude the matter? U are wicked.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by WillyDave: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
bestme:

Pls your sincere advice.

If marrying a graduate is your heart desires, pls leave her alone and look for someone else. Do not marry her out of pity. The idea of sending her to school is a no no for me. Can your bear the cost at this time? There areany dire consequences of embarking on such projects. Ask those who did it and you will be shocked.

In addition, she may have told you other lies that will still shock you. For me, she is a no no.

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Nyascobar1414: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2021
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

When will this sort of Bishes cross my path...
Lemme show em what toxicity is all about..
Bitch
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Nyascobar1414: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2021
godfatherx:

Baba grammar..
I hail oo...
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by bobolaga: 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2021
Hope you are not the wise among the foolish one, tell me if it is certificate you are going to marriage to or married material and attitude, so the beautiful of ladies is inside them, not certificate she has nor the outward appearance, just go ahead and marry to her as your life partner, please go and read this bible verse, by then you will understand different between obedient and disobedient one: Ecclesiastes 7: 26.
Re: The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me by Nyascobar1414: 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
BrokeBoySolow:
Okay, she did a wrong thing lying to you not cool.
But you just gotta forgive her Bro. That's if you really Love her or is you' Loving her for what she got or who she is??

A woman can never love you for who you are ... Then why should a man do so...
Never settle for less... Cos they dont settle for less

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee / Help! A Lady Is Pregnant For Me But I Don't Love Her / Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.