Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought (73821 Views)

24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules / 18-year-old Model Sells Virginity For $3m To Abu Dhabi Businessman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by madami123: 7:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
Why is it that the don't usually show the men who buy this virginity maybe it because of shame and ridicule
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by scholes23(m): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
MRSoftapples:
And 90% of female nairalanders lost theirs for a packet of indomie..

To make matters worst,, they lost theirs when indomie was sold for 30 naira..
Savage!!!!!
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by madami123: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
Why is it that the don't usually show the men who buy this virginity maybe it because of shame
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by FA13(m): 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2018
spirul77:
her life, it's worth it in a way tho.

mean while...
I'm seeking admission in an international university and part of the required documents is "transcript of diploma",I went to a travel agent to enquire what it is and how to get it, he referred me to the school I wrote my waec exams,the p now is the school where I wrote my exams in 2014 is almost non functional, please house, where else can I get this transcript and is it any different from the original waec certificate, it's urgent please. help a bro please.....

Go to WAEC office in Yaba
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by MENTORCH(m): 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2018
How can someone pay all this for Pussy, even if I’m as rich as bill gates, I will rather use that money to help people. The sex will even be boring knowing you paid her to do it.
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by scholes23(m): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
God no if i Have money I will have buy it.
I don't no y, Forkin virgin always giv me gudluck
As in I will have buy it. clap 4 ya sef

1 Like

Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by ADRIAN88(m): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2018
scholes23:
abeg, shey guys fit auction their virginity??

Another angle! You seem like a forward-thinking guy.

Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by magicminister: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
MRSoftapples:
And 90% of female nairalanders lost theirs for a packet of indomie..

To make matters worst,, they lost theirs when indomie was sold for 30 naira..

If girl talk say she no want broke nigga, na una go still complain!! Lol...
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by mokt(m): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2018
MRSoftapples:
People like you that are still poor but wants to be rich and spend on hoes,, will never be rich in life, except through yahoo yahoo plus and drugs..

You think GOD will bless someone with a mentality of spending above 60 million naira just for sex?

Instead of planning how you will render help to the helpless on our streets,, you want money to spend on women..

I'm sorry bro,, but the gate of heaven has shut out it's riches against you,, except if you change your mentality..

An hypocrite spotted. Tell your story to the buyer. Im not saying I can pay though.
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Charlief(m): 7:40pm On Aug 17, 2018
Imagine you username here and come to think of how you could have paid that whooping sum.....jajajjajajaja.....
I just dey pass na him i see your post...

OkpaAkuEriEri:
God no if i Have money
I will have buy it.

I don't no y,
Forkin virgin always giv me gudluck
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by madami123: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
Moukandjo:
Later some "woke" guys will downplay virginity & tell you wanting a virgin is silly! See how much this one wan sell the so-called useless virginity?

By the way, the girl wants to have her cake & eat it by claiming if her future man wants her, he shouldn't care if she's a virgin or not. Which kin mumu talk be that? Nawa o!
Anyways, that future man can never be Moukandjo because Moukandjo wants only a virgin, then other things can follow! grin

You be correct guy
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Kylekent59: 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
God no if i Have money
I will have buy it.

I don't no y,
Forkin virgin always giv me gudluck

Your English is filled with blunders cry cry cry.

you were trying to comment " if I had money,you would have bought it.
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2018
She is worth every cent of that amount... See as skin fresh like new baby bumbum. If I get money eeeh.
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Eglobalma: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
franchasng:
White guys no well sha, who knows maybe they use these girls for ritual, cos I can't see why they would pay that big money for a virgin they can get easily with $500 around their city, something must be hidden or fishy about this whole virginity auctioning cos I am not buying it anymore. And when u see the girls auctioning their virginity for $$££€€, they are always very ugly like WTHundecided

It’s all power play my guy, u can’t understand cuz ur broke. Get common 1million usd and see if you won’t automatically relate. grin
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by ashawopikin(m): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
DAT is wat giv me gudluck in my business. Anytime I fork Virgin. My business improve.
So is not ur business. Is u DAT poverty will damage his life n generation. Hunger strike u der. Anu nkita
ritualist spotted
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Dwhyte(m): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
fork off wit ur opinion.
Righteous homo.

I have talk my mind. If u didn't like it nwanne I kwuo udo.
As for money.
I wee make it any witch way
Somebody please help to check OkpaAkuEriEri signature grin
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by wink2015(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
Who can break this to the Nigerian on the street?
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Nuzo1(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2018
franchasng:
White guys no well sha, who knows maybe they use these girls for ritual, cos I can't see why they would pay that big money for a virgin they can get easily with $500 around their city, something must be hidden or fishy about this whole virginity auctioning cos I am not buying it anymore. And when u see the girls auctioning their virginity for $$££€€, they are always very ugly like WTHundecided

Keep quiet you hypocrite!

White guys this, white men that...
Those guys are not your problem. You are your problem.

If you've never been to Abuja or Lekki, then somebody should have told you that it's normal in these areas and other parts of Nigeria for an Alhaji or a Nigerian politician to buy a house worth more than N150 million for their very ungly, dirty and bleached up olosho sugar girls.

And you are here castigating a white man who used a lesser amount to buy a one night stand with a Virgin.

Not in support of either.

1 Like

Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by kingbobby: 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nonsense
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Sexydeeq(m): 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
Are u a lady that loves to have fun?... Check my signature
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by tosima(m): 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
mperornero1:
bro' have seen a 34year old virgin

HOW DID YOU KNOW SHE WAS A VIRGIN DID YOU BREAK HER OR SMASHED HER? JUST AJUJU
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by solreb: 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
spirul77:
her life, it's worth it in a way tho.

mean while...
I'm seeking admission in an international university and part of the required documents is "transcript of diploma",I went to a travel agent to enquire what it is and how to get it, he referred me to the school I wrote my waec exams,the p now is the school where I wrote my exams in 2014 is almost non functional, please house, where else can I get this transcript and is it any different from the original waec certificate, it's urgent please. help a bro please.....

Beside a certificate (like Waec or any other institutions you claim you attended) transcript from those institutions are required for them to see trend of your performance over time. Foe instance most international schools want to see your results from year 10 to 12 from the secondary school you attended.
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by khvnggift(m): 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2018
where can i sell my own
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by franchasng: 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
Eglobalma:

It’s all power play my guy, u can’t understand cuz ur broke. Get common 1million usd and see if you won’t automatically relate. grin
Broke cheesy cheesy cheesy

Its only stupid people that do stupid things.

Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk, Tim Cook, Larry Page, etc won't do that despite their billion $$$ worth, so such life is for social misfits, some deranged souls.

Truly rich people spend their money wisely and where it must yield them profit.

If I need a virgin and I have that amount to spend, I will travel to another country, lodge at the best hotel, hire the restaurant manager to help me get secondary school girls and also mature ladies who must be virgin.

Believe me, hiring the manager for this won't cost me up to $1,000 undecided

And in case u want to talk about legal stuffs, he will have to sign a paper of secrecy for me, a business deed, so u see

I think they sell those videos to perverted subscribers and the man will get his investment back, take it or leave no rich man is that stupid, come be about women that belongs to rich guys undecided
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by franchasng: 8:16pm On Aug 17, 2018
Nuzo1:

Keep quiet you hypocrite!

White guys this, white men that...
Those guys are not your problem. You are your problem.

If you've never been to Abuja or Lekki, then somebody should have told you that it's normal in these areas and other parts of Nigeria for an Alhaji or a Nigerian politician to buy a house worth more than N150 million for their very ungly, dirty and bleached up olosho sugar girls.

And you are here castigating a white man who used a lesser amount to buy a one night stand with a Virgin.

Not in support of either.
sorry sir lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by dajavula(m): 8:17pm On Aug 17, 2018
frankdre:
rather say I would have bought it...poor vocabulary
lol...who vocabulary help?
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by Fash20: 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
I feel ashamed for her
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by AceDomino(m): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
Dem no born her well...
She for come sell am for naija yahoo boys..
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Kylekent59:

Your English is filled with blunders cry cry cry.

you were trying to comment " if I had money,you would have bought it.
but I am richer Dan u professor
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2018
Charlief:
Imagine you username here and come to think of how you could have paid that whooping sum.....jajajjajajaja.....
I just dey pass na him i see your post...

u spend money 2 get money.

I buy her virgin, my business prosper

1 Like

Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
scholes23:

As in I will have buy it. clap 4 ya sef
clap for ur moda
Re: 36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
ADRIAN88:

With all the goodluck u never still get better money? This life sha!
I am beta Dan ur generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends / Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.